Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #12 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fresh from Google Maps, I did remember that the New Canaan Nature Center was "beyond" St. Mark's.

Folks, the library was once the stone building on the corner. Just the stone building on the corner!

Have you slept in the Merrie Bee Cabin???

IIRC, Waveny Manor was built by the Shell Oil family? The Lapham Community Center was staff living quarters, judging by the appearance.

All wonderful places! Nature Center has been expanded to include a sizable large bird (mainly raptors) sanctuary. There is also a very large main building where programs take place and is the hub for the entire property.

The library has grown over the years but is sadly in need of replacement due to very severe infrastructure issues and inefficient layout. A fundraising effort has been underway over the past few years and I believe they are well on their way to being very close to financial goals to get the next steps underway. The library has acquired the houses on South Avenue over the years and now has enough flat land for a sizable building that will supposedly have underground parking (parking situation in town remains challenging and the library gets lots of use and traffic).

Merrie Bee Cabin is still around and in great shape. It is used by Brownies and Girl Scouts and while I haven't slept there I have been there for lessons, meetings and BBQs. Kiwanis has a beautiful relatively new changing room facility, snack bar and newly paved parking lot. The park gets lots of use in the summer for day camp.

When I do my pics for you will send updates on these locations as well. Everytime I go through the list of what is in town I realize how fortunate we are to have beautiful parks and resources, mainly through the generosity of town residents (past and present!).

The New York Post ranks in the bowels of reliable news right down there with the Daily News.

They seem to always jump to a conclusion that will draw clicks for them. Not trustworthy at all.

Yes, I'm with you which is why I highlighted the article to see if we had confirmation on that point from any other source. I don't believe we do though but if their reporting is correct then No Case Norm has some big issues which might be why he has been talking endlessly about MT vs his client. Love to know who is doing his investigative work BTW! Anyone know?

The thing though is that sometimes (not often) the NYP gets local crime right and they have solid LE connections in the city. Don't know if you recall the story of the two Saudi sisters that were found dead in the Hudson? The NYP was first on the story and followed it to the end when other news outlets were either afriad to cover the story in detail given the Saudi connection (hello Hoda Kotb/@NBC who despite being of Egyption descent claimed to not know what an 'honor killing' was!).

Sometimes NYP jump into a story early and it takes other news outlets weeks or days to catch up. I always follow them for local crime and politics but suspend judgment until I see confirmation from other sources. There are also some stories that they cover that just don't show up in other local sources. Ditto on Daily Mail I think too. I try to read as much as I can across media types and weight which sources have highest creditabilty. On missing cases sometimes you have to take whatever media coverage you can get as many news outlets won't devote investigative resources to missing cases in general (of course it depends on the story but your average missing case gets little to no resources IMO).

https://int.nyt.com/data/documenthe...rants/6d596144af51cba22c02/optimized/full.pdf

Also, of note, under #7 is ...... found large quantity of physical evidence in the garage area AND inside the residence.... .......Based upon the crime scene processing, investigators came to the consensus that a serious physical assault had occurred at the scene AND JD was the suspected victim.....

(And #4 talks about ....... NCPD officers located several stains on a garage floor and on a vehicle parked in the garage, which had the appearance of blood stains.....)

So it seems as if the blood was visible enough to the naked eye that NCPD officers saw it and then the investigators were able to confirm it was JD's and they came to the consensus that a "serious physical assault had occurred at the scene"

I think it was a hurried attempt at cleanup that it was easily visible what had occurred and I have to keep thinking that if it wouldn't have been for FD and/or MT's phones pinging (or whatever they did) and there being cameras showing them dumping things, that both of them would probably have never been arrested and would be walking free right now. So we have to be thankful that they at least were charged and we have to stay positive that LE has more than we know about and also keep up the prayers and hope that JD will be found.

JMO

Because he is guilty.
MT's attorney has higher character than Pattis and will not float bogus stories in the media for publicity because those who lie down with dogs come up with fleas.

The only way he will portray FD as a is through the court by saying his client wants nothing to do with him.

Good for him!

DBM

Last edited:
https://int.nyt.com/data/documenthe...rants/6d596144af51cba22c02/optimized/full.pdf

Also, of note, under #7 is ...... found large quantity of physical evidence in the garage area AND inside the residence.... .......Based upon the crime scene processing, investigators came to the consensus that a serious physical assault had occurred at the scene AND JD was the suspected victim.....

(And #4 talks about ....... NCPD officers located several stains on a garage floor and on a vehicle parked in the garage, which had the appearance of blood stains.....)

So it seems as if the blood was visible enough to the naked eye that NCPD officers saw it and then the investigators were able to confirm it was JD's and they came to the consensus that a "serious physical assault had occurred at the scene"

I think it was a hurried attempt at cleanup that it was easily visible what had occurred and I have to keep thinking that if it wouldn't have been for FD and/or MT's phones pinging (or whatever they did) and there being cameras showing them dumping things, that both of them would probably have never been arrested and would be walking free right now. So we have to be thankful that they at least were charged and we have to stay positive that LE has more than we know about and also keep up the prayers and hope that JD will be found.

JMO

I doubt that I can post the video of Jennifer’s Welles Ln property as it looks now. If anyone wants to view it, PM me and I can tell you what website/group where it’s located.

I’ll post some of the photos I saw.

ETA: The 5th photo down is of the Neighbor’s yard & house. Others are JD’s house & yard.
I’ll try to drive by tonight or tomorrow morning and let you know. It’s heartbreaking to me to think all the family’s stuff from their former life there.

Does anyone know the approximate date/year that FD assaulted
the parking attendant in GF's building?
I'm just wondering if he ALWAYS was this combative towards
others or if there was escalation due to his dissatisfaction with
his marriage or business.
Some men get frustrated, angry and defiant when their life is
tumbling downward. Others, this is just their nature.

The New York Post ranks in the bowels of reliable news right down there with the Daily News.

They seem to always jump to a conclusion that will draw clicks for them. Not trustworthy at all.
I know but the rest of the article was wonderful. The children are surrounded by classy, smart, loving people who are striving to keep them whole. Also sounds like Jennifer's close friends are all in assisting the grandmother. My sense was they would keep it age appropriate informing the children with the guidance of professionals. Money isn't everything but it sure makes life easier, as they say. Happy to hear they are having sleepovers at granny's, playing sports and savoring educational things in the city. Cannot be easy keeping them away from the TV. I wouldn't want that job. Kudos to them.

I doubt that I can post the video of Jennifer’s Welles Ln property as it looks now. If anyone wants to view it, PM me and I can tell you what website/group where it’s located.

ETA: The 5th photo down is of the Neighbor’s yard & house. Others are JD’s house & yard.

Thank you for posting these @peace9274 !

Perhaps it’s an optical illusion or my imagination, but to me the last photo you posted appears to look like the center window of the third floor (attic?) is broken out in parts and/or the blinds are askew.

It could mean nothing, but I’m just wondering.

I’m wondering whether FD had gained entry to this house before in his wetsuit, searching through whatever he could find, removing things or taking notes of the locations of things he might want himself or his sub to later remove, etc. He may have moved or removed something very minor — perhaps even several times before — or gotten someone to do this for him — in hopes of convincing Jennifer or those around her or professionals she make have consulted about this — that she was losing her mind, being absurd, seeming or sounding paranoid.

It might at the least very much have scared and unsettled here, but at the worst it could have been actually working such as perhaps suggestions of this in the draft GAL report. If FD was in on this, he may have done it to destabilize JD and hope that if she made claims of this type to mental health professionals, they might thing she was losing it a little bit rather than suspected it likelihood she was in real immediate danger and that FD was trying to drag her underwater and drown her — if she could do the dirty work for him by coming unglued by all the stress of everything he was up to , that would have made it much easier on him to take the money and the kids.

He may also have been, while they cohabitated and even following that, trying to actually poison her with some product or medication tampering. For sure it seemed likely he had her under surveillance for a long while — perhaps from he very beginning — but like KD, JD just wasn’t dying quite fast enough for FD and he got really tired of waiting.

Especially as the money was drying up and the discovery noose was tightening in the divorce and the debt/loan cases.

He’s such a planner, so calculating, I can certainly imagine him doing reconnaissance missions and trial runs/practice caging the location and her schedule long before (and possibly even after).

So many times as I have followed this case, I have said to myself, how cold-hearted can a human being be to not even think about leaving your children without their mother? Are you that self-centered? Are you that selfish? Are you that mentally disturbed that this does not bother you? Do you not care enough or love your children enough that you thinking taking their mother away from them isn't going to affect them? She hasn't been found so she can't even be given a proper burial so the children and JD's family and friends can say their goodbyes? Do you expect everybody to go about just living their lives out without this constantly being on their minds?

And the same goes for MT as it does above for FD. But MT, as a mother herself, since this happened (JD's disappearance) has she not sat down and said to herself – how can somebody do this? How can somebody take the mother away of 5 children? Has she not thought how she would feel if this had happened to her and her daughter left without her mother and not knowing what happened, where she is? Has she shed any tears over this? If she was involved, does her conscience not bother her? If she was involved, does she just go about her life every day like nothing is wrong with this picture? Does it bother her? Does it bother FD? Do either one feel bad for what has happened?

I just don't understand. It is just so sad. I am not even from the area (I live in the Midwest) but this case has been a very difficult one, especially in regards to 5 children who more than likely will never see their mother again?

Coming from family with divorced parents, I know it is hard enough to try and stay neutral, especially if you are of the age where you can see for yourself and witness and figure out what is going on and come to a conclusion on your own of which parent you feel is the fault of this breakdown in marriage. One parent tells one story, the other tells a different story. You blame yourself. You don't understand. You hope and pray it doesn't have to be this way.

In summary, I feel so, so sorry for JD's children, her mother, her friends. And I constantly say, WHY, WHY, WHY do these things continue to happen? It just is not fair!

I believe that once all the forensics of all kinds are done and the evidence they have found is organized and presented to the prosecutors, he will be charged with her murder. Maybe I’m just being blindly confident that they have a lot of evidence - but at some point, with or without her body, they aren’t going to let this guy skate.

Thank you, @peace9274 !

I’m sure I forgot some of the dastardly Dulos’s criminal deeds, so please feel free anyone to pile on anything I’ve omitted from our running list, just to help our FBI, HSA, NSA, ICE, NLRB, EEOC, IRS, BBB, and LE friends with their work.

Hoping Jennifer’s story and the Farber family’s struggle for justice for her and her children stays in the news and picks up more coverage, especially internationally, so that more witnesses and victims of his doubtless lifetime of pervasive deceitful, criminal, and predatory conduct in all areas of his academic, entrepreneurial, social, legal, economic, and interpersonal dealings comes to light!

I’d bet he’s a really lousy tipper too. He just seems the type.

The kind of dude who would punch out a parking garage attended at his in-laws Fifth Avenue condo just about says it all, doesn’t it?

I sure hope that the statute of limitations hasn’t run out on that one either.

The prior bad acts evidence testimony post conviction for this guy in Jennifer’s murder trial is going to be absolutely extensive.

They’re going to need a bigger boat for this trial, if you know what I mean...

Because he is guilty.

Because she is afraid he will disappear her or get her to commit revenge suicide?

Because she realizes he was using her for an alibi, deliberately incriminated her, and fed her false information to discredit and undermine her ability to turn state’s evidence against her?

Maybe she’s been contacted by a couple other side pieces FD has been cheating on MT with over the past three plus years?

Maybe she finally realized how much he lied about his money and business success; maybe she finally realized that his only actual asset to be liquidated was people. That all the money was Jennifer’s. And, next, JD’s kids.

I hope MT is horrified. I hope she realizes that it’s not a tryst or a game just for kicks but that her whole life and everything she loves and cares about is in very real danger.

Well said and agree. IME having been married to someone like this (admittedly not as extreme) the matter of tipping would be inconsistent. Generally lavish and extravagant on a daily basis (restaurants, country clubs etc in public eye) to feed into the sense of grandiosity and reinforce the high roller image but then some other poor soul got worked over and taken advantage of on a much larger labor bill. Ugh, just acknowledging and typing this makes me feel bad.

Because she is afraid he will disappear her or get her to commit revenge suicide?

Because she realizes he was using her for an alibi, deliberately incriminated her, and fed her false information to discredit and undermine her ability to turn state’s evidence against her?

Maybe she’s been contacted by a couple other side pieces FD has been cheating on MT with over the past three plus years?

Maybe she finally realized how much he lied about his money and business success; maybe she finally realized that his only actual asset to be liquidated was people. That all the money was Jennifer’s. And, next, JD’s kids.

I hope MT is horrified. I hope she realizes that it’s not a tryst or a game just for kicks but that her whole life and everything she loves and cares about is in very real danger.
If info she provided to LE turned out to be useless or a lie, would a judge have granted her permission to leave for a while? Could LE have fought against her motion to leave if they wanted to?

Those pictures are very depressing. Since she rented, I am surprised the landlord hasn't taken care of the yard work. Such a beautiful house, looking so desolate. :(

The sad thought I have about MT is that she absolutely realized everything you so brilliantly summarized AND SHE STILL STAYED AND SHE STILL CHOSE TO EARLY ON NOT HELP LE WITH THEIR INVESTIGATION INTO JD DISAPPEARANCE.

All along the way in the relationship MT IMO had decision points to do the right thing and yet each time she was faced with a choice she appeared to vote with FD vs doing the right thing for either herself or her child. This told me alot about who MT is as a person and what her personal priorities are in her life. Obviously we don't know much about the MT/FD relationship but the surface things we have seen lead me to believe these 2 are indentical in make up.

Not only did she stay with FD in Farmington but she moved a 13 yr old female child into the situation of someone going through a horrific divorce. It was one thing IMO for MT to place herself in Farmington but it was another thing entirely to bring a child/adolescent into the mix and expose them to the entire situation.

I have no words to express what I feel about this choice made by MT to bring a child into the Farmington house and relationship with FD as it most likely will have lifelong personal and psychological issues for that poor child IMO.

It also has me scratching my head about the entire Traconis/Arrezza family as I thought her mother was in the mental health field and so would be well able to explain the consequences of the choice that MT made to bring her child to Farmington and into the life of FD. Who are these people??

Still scratching my head about all these choices made by MT and not sure how she will play to a CT jury. My suspicion is not well at all.

Last night it was mentioned that JD did not have a Waveny parking permit/sticker.
I don’t recall seeing this information in any if the previous threads. Do we know this to be true? If so, IMO this is VERY significant being the type of person JD is; organized, a planner, thoughtful. She probably would not have parked at Waveny without a sticker. Hence, IMO FD drove the Chevy Suburban to Waveny.
The thought was dead right; however I believe inaccurate based on a misunderstanding. A couple of us New Canaan locals have confirmed that permit/passes are not required at Waveny Park beyond the annual 4th of July fireworks and in-season admittance to the pool.

Because corduroy was the wrong choice and he knows it.

So many times as I have followed this case, I have said to myself, how cold-hearted can a human being be to not even think about leaving your children without their mother? Are you that self-centered? Are you that selfish? Are you that mentally disturbed that this does not bother you? Do you not care enough or love your children enough that you thinking taking their mother away from them isn't going to affect them? She hasn't been found so she can't even be given a proper burial so the children and JD's family and friends can say their goodbyes? Do you expect everybody to go about just living their lives out without this constantly being on their minds?

And the same goes for MT as it does above for FD. But MT, as a mother herself, since this happened (JD's disappearance) has she not sat down and said to herself – how can somebody do this? How can somebody take the mother away of 5 children? Has she not thought how she would feel if this had happened to her and her daughter left without her mother and not knowing what happened, where she is? Has she shed any tears over this? If she was involved, does her conscience not bother her? If she was involved, does she just go about her life every day like nothing is wrong with this picture? Does it bother her? Does it bother FD? Do either one feel bad for what has happened?

I just don't understand. It is just so sad. I am not even from the area (I live in the Midwest) but this case has been a very difficult one, especially in regards to 5 children who more than likely will never see their mother again?

Coming from family with divorced parents, I know it is hard enough to try and stay neutral, especially if you are of the age where you can see for yourself and witness and figure out what is going on and come to a conclusion on your own of which parent you feel is the fault of this breakdown in marriage. One parent tells one story, the other tells a different story. You blame yourself. You don't understand. You hope and pray it doesn't have to be this way.

In summary, I feel so, so sorry for JD's children, her mother, her friends. And I constantly say, WHY, WHY, WHY do these things continue to happen? It just is not fair!
Beautiful post. Bears repeating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members