Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #12 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
So many times as I have followed this case, I have said to myself, how cold-hearted can a human being be to not even think about leaving your children without their mother? Are you that self-centered? Are you that selfish? Are you that mentally disturbed that this does not bother you? Do you not care enough or love your children enough that you thinking taking their mother away from them isn't going to affect them?
WHY, WHY, WHY do these things continue to happen? It just is not fair!
rsbm
I think he has a mental illness. Something in his brain is not wired correctly. I don't believe that a healthy mind could choose to be so mean especially when it functions so well in other areas. That doesn't mean I'm letting him off the hook. Some illnesses, physical or mental can't be fixed. Not yet anyways. And yes, it's far from fair.

Maybe LE, having completed the forensics exam of FD's computers, has shown MT the hundreds/thousands of women he's chatted up on dating sites. Rich women.

"Shut my mouth! He would cheat on me?!"
This absolutely wouldn't surprise me and if I had the interest I would troll the local dating sites and no doubt his profile or MT profile would be there IMO. I don't think a single partner was the way FD rolled ever and I wish his FB was still up with evidence to support this idea!

I also keep going back to one of the reporters tweets at the time the emergency warrant was served on 4JC and it said that MT was found at the computer attempting to erase files/documents when LE entered. I haven't read anything more about this situation but if it were reported accurately this clearly seems like hindering and tampering to me. If MT as the Manager of FORE Group was an employee in more than name only then I find it impossible to believe she didn't understand the finances of the company and the overall situation that FD was in financially.

Maybe FD did the finances himself and MT focused on the website and promo activities IDK but it was a small company and not many employees so she must have know at least something sharing an office with FD IMO.
BBM.

WHOA!!!!!! Never heard this before!!!!!!

If it is true that JD’s bloody garments were in the garbage bags, can anyone think of a body disposal scenario where the clothing would need to be dumped separately from the body?

Sadly, if JD were dismembered her clothes were likely removed and possibly separated from the body parts. IMO she was dismembered and the various body parts were strewn in separate trash bags, perhaps as many as 30.

I also keep going back to one of the reporters tweets at the time the emergency warrant was served on 4JC and it said that MT was found at the computer attempting to erase files/documents when LE entered. I haven't read anything more about this situation but if it were reported accurately this clearly seems like hindering and tampering to me. If MT as the Manager of FORE Group was an employee in more than name only then I find it impossible to believe she didn't understand the finances of the company and the overall situation that FD was in financially.

Maybe FD did the finances himself and MT focused on the website and promo activities IDK but it was a small company and not many employees so she must have know at least something sharing an office with FD IMO.
I never saw this. So in my mind this clears up the question of what did MT knew. She knew everything.

I believe that once all the forensics of all kinds are done and the evidence they have found is organized and presented to the prosecutors, he will be charged with her murder. Maybe I’m just being blindly confident that they have a lot of evidence - but at some point, with or without her body, they aren’t going to let this guy skate.
Yes, somewhere upthread statistics were posted along the lines of 70% of murders without the body being found, the murderer was convicted, and with a body it was 80% (not that much of a difference, though without a body it usually takes longer). Also that there was a criminal expert consulting with LE on JD's disappearance from early on whose 'specialty' was murder convictions without a body being found.

Hello. 1st time caller on WS. I have been tracking this thread. Very interesting. I want to join in to add MOO and some background.

I grew up a townie in NC, 3rd generation on the lower east side of town where every mailbox ended in a vowel. Went to Center School and spent my childhood bicycling all over town, Mead Park, Waveny Park, the “Ridges”. Frogtown Road and Brushy Ridge were a thrill, very steep, narrow and windy. Had Little League practices at the fields at the Country Day School off of Frogtown/Ponus Ridge. Moved away with my family 20 years ago. The town character changed with all the influx of new money and the “McMansions”. If you get the chance, watch the movie “Ice Storm”. Ang Lee directed with Sigourney Weaver, Kevin Kline, Joan Allen, Tobey MaGuire. Spot on about life in New Canaan in the 70’s.

I am struggling with the fact that if FD was involved, how was he able to do this without an accomplice. I can’t see FD having initial contact with JD at the Welles home after she dropped off the kids. How could he have overtaken her, moved her car to Lapham Road and got back to Welles or vice versa. I use to walk the train tracks between Talmadge Hill and Mead Park to Elm St. The quickest route for me would have been to go through the woods on the south side of Lapham to the train tracks, walk and cut through the woods to Weed St near Indian Waters Drive. Walk to the end and cut through the woods to the back yard of JD’s home on Welles. This way he didn’t have to risk being seen on Weed St or Frogtown Rd passing by the nursery. Also, I don’t think FD had the time to do all this.

IMO, JD went to the Waveny Park Trails off Lapham Rd to go walking/jogging after dropping off the kids at school before heading to NYC for her appointments. That’s why NCPD searched all of the trails from the entrance, along South Avenue and the Merritt Parkway as her cell phone pinged in those locations. FD abducted JD at her car at Lapham Rd, very remote, and took her back to Welles. He wanted the kids for the holiday weekend and was pissed as she had the nanny take them to New York to her mother GFs apartment. They argued and he attacked her in the garage.

The rest is how has he disposed of her. The house on Sturbridge, Pound Ridge, Farmington, anywhere in between, who knows. Tons of woods, lakes and remote areas. And tons of poison ivy. Disposing of stuff in Hartford would seem to fit this progression.

One last comment. FDs venture into New York after his confinement was minor. To get to New Canaan from Hartford he would have taken Rte 84 to Rte 7 south in Danbury to Rte 35 in Ridgefield to Rte 123 in Lewisboro, NY to New Canaan. This cuts across the corner of Lewisboro between Ridgefield, Wilton and New Canaan. Common route to take.

Interestingly there is still an unsolved murder in New Canaan from exactly 50 years ago to the week that JD was reported missing. Mary Mount, age 10 went missing next to her home near Kiwanis Park in late May 1969. She was found three weeks later by two high school kids fishing at South Norwalk Reservoir off of Old Huckleberry Road in Wilton, Ct. The “Wind Cries Mary” by Erika Grey is worth reading.
Welcome and I enjoyed reading your post. I’m local to the Farmington/Avon area. I grew up in the Farmington valley , as we call in here, and lived both in Avon and Farmington . I live in another valley town now a little higher up. I used to drive down mountain spring all the time. That is a very nice area but these McMansions ruined it. I loved looking at all the older hones in that area built in the early 1900’s. He put that Jefferson crossing road in there and I remember when I started to see the trucks coming in. I thought oh no they’re going to ruin it - and they did. These new homes look nothing like the older homes. In fact , 80 mountain spring was beautiful until he got his hands on it. I’m struggling with thinking he might walk too. I sure hope they’ve got enough on him to file the charge. Do t like MT but glad she wised up. She’s been keeping a low profile probably like her Atty advised and I’m glad she’s listening.

From the arrest warrant it seems that when the local (NC) cops first went inside JD's home late in the day on the 24th they saw with the naked eye stains that appeared to be blood on the garage floor and on a vehicle in the garage. It wasn't until later (possibly the next day) that state crime investigators came in under a warrant and did testing which (1) confirmed that the stain on the garage floor was blood and that there was blood spatter, and (2) indicated evidence of an attempted crime clean-up. So, in a nutshell, the perp did leave blood that was visible to the naked eye.
https://int.nyt.com/data/documenthe...rants/6d596144af51cba22c02/optimized/full.pdf

I never thought of it before but if blood did spatter onto the ceiling (and the thought is so terrible), perhaps it later came down onto the floor. I wondered about under the car like the undercarriage or items in the garage.

Can you help me understand two points in the court process that @Niner detailed above?
Why does it seem that NP is trying to plea bargain MT's charges down, isn't that her attorney's business. How can that even happen?
Why does that dismissal of charges against MT have to happen for her to testify and provide an alibi for him? Can't they just put her on the stand and question her?
Yes can someone please advise on this?

[bbm]

gasp!

T
No, this order is about FD's attorney, John Clifford, seeking to withdraw. It's not about GF's attorneys. The court denied Mr. Clifford's motion, at least initially, on technical grounds -- because his motion to withdraw did not state whether trial and/or pre-trial was scheduled and if so, the dates.
hank you for clarifying this!

Sadly, if JD were dismembered her clothes were likely removed and possibly separated from the body parts. IMO she was dismembered and the various body parts were strewn in separate trash bags, perhaps as many as 30.
If this proved to be true, there would be a lot of tiny bone fragments at the garbage site and the cadaver dogs would have been going crazy. Let us hope.

I am in no way defending the man (NP)!

After reading what Gitana1 wrote about defending these types of people, it isn't totally the person being defended but, all of OUR rights that are being defended. The "bad" people's rights must be included to protect ours.

Only NP's type of narcissism (I survived this horrible childhood thus, I can now be the savior type mentality) could defend these people for I could not.

Bailee
MOO
Of course he HAS to put out his reflections now. So the jury pool can feel sorry for him. Should have kept this to himself. I am sorry for his bad childhood but that doesn’t mean he can victim shame and lie . You know what. My father was an alcoholic and a mean drunk. Not going into details but I became a Social worker to help people. There’s a professional way to defend people which is not NP way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd