Found Deceased UT - REMAINS FOUND - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #11 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zero comment. :)

Let me put it to you this way. I was fixed up on a blind date with a defense attorney who worked these kinds of cases. It didn’t go well. Any word out of my mouth will send me to band camp. Politely excluding myself for the moment. :)
I'd struggle too. How can someone defend evil?

We loathe these defenders (for literally doing their job) in some cases but pray we NEVER need one. JMO

Had a naughty word in my original post, but I really am dying to know how this lawyer sleeps at night. Some of her victories make me sick.

I think two things motivate defense attorneys.

1. The absolute belief that everyone is entitled (by law) to a fair defense.
2. Money

I think #1 can often be used to rationalize the actual priority of #2.

I thought that while they had met online, they were not necessarily just “online friends.” That was my impression. Like if I “met” you here but then we started having coffee together in real life.
Yes, if you read between the lines, the way the reporter was characterizing it I don't see how this isn't friend isn't someone she met through her SD/SB activities. The reporter said that he didn't wanted to be identified because of the way the two had met.

I think two things motivate defense attorneys.

1. The absolute belief that everyone is entitled (by law) to a fair defense.
2. Money

I think #1 can often be used to rationalize the actual priority of #2.

I’ll add a third, winning.

It’s a competition, and who doesn’t like victory.

The divorce record will be harder to find. I have not located it. That said, go to the link below.

https://www.dshs.texas.gov/vs/marriagedivorce/default.shtm

Click on the marriage index link at the bottom.
On the page that comes up scroll toward the bottom, locate the file for 2011.
It is a ZIP file. Download it. Extract it. It will result in a 19 megabyte text file so you need a text file reader that can handle something that big. Search for just his first name - and you will find it.

If you go to the divorce index link at the bottom of the page I linked you will find that more recent years have not been uploaded yet.
So, to find a divorce you have to go county by county to find it. I didn't find it in the county where the marriage license was issued so it must be in another county, or the county doesn't provide divorce cases online.

Good work, thanks.

Had a naughty word in my original post, but I really am dying to know how this lawyer sleeps at night. Some of her victories make me sick.
There’s a really good podcast by two defense attorneys, called “Getting Off”, and they just released an episode called “The Question” about how “How can you stand to defend these people?” is the most often asked question they get. It’s worth a listen.

:mad::mad::mad:
March 2016 - Client charged with 25 counts of aggravated sex abuse of a child, sodomy upon a child and rape of a child in two separate jurisdictions. After blistering cross examination of alleged victim by Gustin at preliminary hearing, prosecutor agrees to offer misdemeanor, no sexual registration. Client was looking at minimum mandatory sentences that would put him in prison for life.

(I can’t even believe what I’m freaking reading on that “resume”. Serious self imposed time out. I mean we know everyone has the right to a fair trial, and we know these attorneys exist, but to actually read this is, I’m blown away...)

(Grrrrrr)

Her complete attention
One thing that popped into my head was maybe something like "oh, here, let me plug that in for you, I've got a charger plugged in over here..." and then turns it off, either surreptitiously or otherwise, when she hands it over. I don't know if at that point she'd have realized something was off or not, maybe he waited to have her phone in hand to subdue or incapacitate her, but I can see her giving it over willingly.

ETA: This is in reference to her phone going dead within a minute of arriving at the park. she also could have put it back on airplane mode once she got to the park to save battery.

Last edited:
(I can’t even believe what I’m freaking reading on that “resume”. Serious self imposed time out. I mean we know everyone has the right to a fair trial, and we know these attorneys exist, but to actually read this is, I’m blown away...)

(Grrrrrr)
I think the turn outs for the crimes 'allegedly' committed are what's the most infuriating. JMO

Respectfully, I don't think the threads need to be dominated by very long posts about AA's current (and quite possibly short term) attorney. A simple link is all that's needed. It makes it hard to scroll through to other posts.

Keep in mind that people have spent days demeaning and shaming a young woman because of how she chose to earn income. Doing the same to another woman because of her career choice seems equally unfair.

MOO.

Well, Ms. Gustin certainly has experience with creeps as she defended Dr. Martin McNeill who killed the mother of his children and moved his girlfriend in as the nanny a few days later. Worst of the worst!

He let his little girl find her body in the tub.

Oh! I wonder why he doesn’t appear on her list of successes? I wonder why....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow