Found Safe TX - Leonardo Ortega, 8, and Matias Carrillo, 2, El Paso, 29 Jun 2019

This could possibly be a revenge-type abduction? I’m getting the feeling he won’t harm them; I hope I’m right. Hoping for a FOUND SAFE update very soon. In the meantime I will keep my eyes peeled in Louisiana.

Does he have family in the direction he seems to be headed? Does it seem like he was emotionally bonded to the child that is not his? Does the children's mother have any ideas where he might be running to?

“El Paso police believe the children to be in grave or immediate danger.”
—-

Carrillo Justin Found JC's Facebook

What can be ascertained from this, anything?

ETA:
I noticed on his FB page he listed a city in Mexico that he visited in 2017. Really hope some traffic cameras have picked him up. It’s really hard to fly under the radar with 2 little kids that need food.
—-

This could possibly be a revenge-type abduction? I’m getting the feeling he won’t harm them; I hope I’m right. Hoping for a FOUND SAFE update very soon. In the meantime I will keep my eyes peeled in Louisiana.

This is one of the greatest dangers with familial kidnappings, imo.

Last edited:
“El Paso police believe the children to be in grave or immediate danger.”
—-

What can be ascertained from this, anything?

ETA: Just saw the post about the Mexican city

This is one of the greatest dangers with familial kidnappings, imo.

No indication of violence.
He does appear anti-police.
A few old pics of his son, none of the older boy, their mother or any other family members.
It seems like mostly selfies so people can tell him he looks good.

I'm not sure why they're all being described by LE as white. I know it doesn't make a difference in the urgency, but I don't want people who see them and have heard the description but not seen the pictures to pass them by because they look 'too tanned' to be the children described.

I'm really hoping they are found soon. Usually familial abduction ends in safe resolution, but there's always a few cases that don't and it's always those cases on my mind when this happens. They look like sweet little kids.

I'm not sure why they're all being described by LE as white. I know it doesn't make a difference in the urgency, but I don't want people who see them and have heard the description but not seen the pictures to pass them by because they look 'too tanned' to be the children described.

I'm really hoping they are found soon. Usually familial abduction ends in safe resolution, but there's always a few cases that don't and it's always those cases on my mind when this happens. They look like sweet little kids.

Absolutely.

They are safe: Missing El Paso children found safe in Mexico

Police were searching for 8-year-old Leonardo Ortega and 2-year-old Matias Carrillo.

The boys were returned to the United States and reunited with their mother with the help of the FBI and U.S. Marshalls.

Police were searching for 26-year-old Justin Carrillo in connection to their abduction, but police haven't said if he was found with the children.

Police say no arrests have been made, but the investigation continues.

I'm hoping it's the former and he took the kids because he thinks he's helping them!

Even if he thinks he's helping them, why not take them to the cops? JC is in a lot of trouble at any rate it seems. MOO

So
They are safe: Missing El Paso children found safe in Mexico

Police were searching for 8-year-old Leonardo Ortega and 2-year-old Matias Carrillo.

The boys were returned to the United States and reunited with their mother with the help of the FBI and U.S. Marshalls.

Police were searching for 26-year-old Justin Carrillo in connection to their abduction, but police haven't said if he was found with the children.

Police say no arrests have been made, but the investigation continues.
Glad to hear good news on this scary situations ending. There's been way to much sadness in the world of late. I'm very happy for the momma and her safe return of her boys.

Reactions: byo

Latino people are categorized as white.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆
Back