Found Deceased UT - REMAINS FOUND - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #12 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
To his peers. Again, it's just a theory. He could have demanded that she come so he could try out his new room. Maybe she or the DM embellished the story. The DM is known for doing that at times.

Edit: Maybe to keep her housing cheaper. Keep an eye on her. Something as simple as that. They had that marriage for a reason.
Can you tell me what DM is?

does a persons name stay 100 percent the same from birth threw immigration or can a name be changed or have part left out, etc?

When I got the green card, my name was the same as on the foreign passport given to me in my country of origin (where it was misspelled because “the Diplomatic language is French” - I would have never translated my original name into English the way they did).

During my naturalization interview, I was offered to change my name - to any, but any, I wanted - they said it was my best chance to do it without any additional paperwork- I thought of heaps of papers and diplomas I already had translated and notarized here and said, no. When I came home, my kid said he always wanted to be a Townsend; I said, too late.

Hope it helps - they don’t change anything from your passport when you are issued a green card, but during naturalization, you can change the name, totally! But your passport is issued in your previous country of residence, and some things might be lost in translation. Names in general may not be permanent, especially in some cultures, yesterday I heard an interesting lecture about it.

ETA: my interview was the day after 9-11, and the INS workers were super nice to me.

Last edited:
Finally, my friend showed me how they get information off computers, phones etc. and the computer programs they use to do this work. Absolutely fascinating. My big take away.....you know all those saved passwords and logins we all have? Here's a tip, if you ever plan on doing something bad you might want to stop saving those. It makes it real easy to get into everything you've ever looked at. LOL

RSBM

Since I got on this forum, my internet searches board on criminal. Will they ever be able to explain why I search all this morbid stuff?

I’ve been looking for this info. Thanx! I remembered seeing this article and was having a discussion with someone outside WS and I said he’d be deported. They claimed that he would get life in prison. Nope, not with a green card permanent resident status...he gets deported!

AA has shown that he is less than straight up with facts. My intuition says when the arresting officer asked him “are you a citizen?” He said “yes”. I bet AA doesn’t want to ever go back to Nigeria. MOO

You may be wrong; he could have a very affluent family there.

Monday, July 1st:
*Preliminary Hearing-CANCELLED! (@ am MT) - UT – MacKenzie “Kenzie” Lueck (23) (June 17, 2019, Salt Lake City, reported missing June 20, 2019, human remains found 6/26/19 burned in Ajayi’s backyard) - *Ayoola Adisa Ajayi aka “Joy” & “AJ” (31) arrested & charged (6/27/19) with aggravated murder, aggravated kidnapping, obstruction of justice & desecration of a body. Held without Bond.
6/30/19 Update: Preliminary hearing was set for 7/1. DA needs more time, charges won’t be filed Monday, 7/1. No further dates given.

Yes!

Ayoola A. - Utah Outdoors (Salt Lake City, UT) | Meetup

I believe people have said you can't see the interests listed if you're on a phone. Need to use desktop version. In addition to the relatively normal hobbies of Harry Potter and the Dutch language, he lists a never-ending variety of sexual interests and a ton of stuff about *advertiser censored* addiction and sex addiction. It's so over-the-top it would be funny if someone hadn't ended up murdered. :(

Oh, I see... I am away from my laptop. I shall check it later, but thank you!

But it is interesting that he posts it online for the people he does not yet know...advertising for his Airbnb?

I wonder what’s going on? More DNA analysis? More analysis of phone & other electronic records? (I’m hoping that their entire history is there, from the first text, to the last.) What else? Lots and lots of interviews—specially other women who interacted with him—and making sure they’re all alive. What else?

Someone else involved? A second person for whom he procured ML that night? Someone else with whom things went awry?

He has it in him. I think. Procuring women for wealthy clients with odd preferences.

U
I get people wishing that perhaps the neighbors had been nosier about the fire burning at AA's, but honestly, most of us aren't Gladys Kravitz, and even if the smell was horrid, as it no doubt was, unless you have smelled a person burning, how many of us would think, "hey, I bet the next-door neighbor is roasting somebody over there". And as horrible as it was, by the time the fire was started, it was, no doubt, too late to save Kenzie anyway. Perhaps the desecration of her body could have been prevented, but she was already absent her body by then. JMO

I AM a bit of a nosey neighbour, I look out the window everytime I pass to see what's going on. I'd complain like hell about a burning stench, the smell from the farms burning cattle during the uk foot and mouth outbreak is still enough to make me shudder.

But my next door neighbours a funeral director so I reckon I'd be busted within seconds if I carried out such a disgusting stupid act.

Interesting stuff about the wife. What I find weird though is that she's definitely not the woman in his profile shot for the Air BnB. That's a different woman he's "with" there. So who is she? The girlfriend who was coming back in April?

ETA: I'm only asking this in the sense that perhaps there's another woman out there who dodged a bullet who knew him in the more recent years.

BBM.

Wait, I'm confused. I thought AA was in the Utah National Guard and never did basic training?

Source:
Ajayi was discharged from the Utah Army National Guard in June 2015 after six months of service, according to Utah National Guard Public Affairs Officer D.J. Gibb.

Ajayi was a member of the 214th Forward Support Company in Tooele, according to Gibb. He did not go through basic training and did not receive any certificates or awards, Gibb said. Therefore, Ajayi was not eligible to deploy with the Army National Guard, he said.

Ajayi did not meet “medical procurement standards” and was discharged as a result, Gibb said.

What we know about Ayoola Ajayi, the man arrested in connection with Mackenzie Lueck's homicide

So did he try again with the US Army in Jan 2018 in SC too? Seems like he wouldn't be accepted by the Army if he was discharged from the National Guard in 2015. MOO. :confused:
Good catch!

ETA: I should have read to the end of the thread.

Last edited:
Yes!

Ayoola A. - Utah Outdoors (Salt Lake City, UT) | Meetup

I believe people have said you can't see the interests listed if you're on a phone. Need to use desktop version. In addition to the relatively normal hobbies of Harry Potter and the Dutch language, he lists a never-ending variety of sexual interests and a ton of stuff about *advertiser censored* addiction and sex addiction. It's so over-the-top it would be funny if someone hadn't ended up murdered. :(

He comes across as bizarre. The photo he has of holding a finger to his mouth, as in "quiet..." is extremely creepy. What is the point of such a photo? To let people know that they shouldn't speak? To let people know you want them to keep a secret? Who would be attracted to that picture?? After all this, I am taking a much closer look at any information I get about a person based on his/her online presence. People usually tell you who they are.

U

I AM a bit of a nosey neighbour, I look out the window everytime I pass to see what's going on. I'd complain like hell about a burning stench, the smell from the farms burning cattle during the uk foot and mouth outbreak is still enough to make me shudder.

But my next door neighbours a funeral director so I reckon I'd be busted within seconds if I carried out such a disgusting stupid act.

It really is amazing that any murderer can be burning their victim right outside in their yard. Ceasar Lauren also had a bonfire in his busy subdivision with Maria Lauterbach's body underneath. The big difference he had buried ML in a shallow grave underneath the bonfire. Still because there are always cracks, and crevices in the unpacked dirt the heat went down inside resulting in her lower extremities being completely burned off reduced to ashes.

Here it was far worse. Imo

Imo. AA dismembered her before putting KL directly in the fire, and doused gasoline directly on her remains, and continued to douse gasoline throughout.

The burning of a human body is a smell like no other animal.

I've read it's because of the human makeup including our food intake.

It's so putrid I don't understand why the neighbors didn't at least call the FD or PD to come check on WHAT he was burning. It had to be a stench smell they had never smelled before.

A firefighter or perhaps a nurse or PO or first responders who had cared for, and seen badly burned victims would have instantly recognized its distinct smell.

I wish someone had called because at least her family would have more to bury than just bits of tissue.

That has to be heart shattering for them all knowing what this monster reduced KL to after horrifically taking her life away.

Jmho

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members