Found Deceased UT - REMAINS FOUND - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #12 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait, is he a father or am I reading your comment incorrectly?
You guys have sure been at work these last few days, I'm completely out of the loop.
Edit: I just read the Daily Mail article, technically was a step father for a while (quite a ****** one from what the ex says) but no biological children. Whew.
I don't think he is the father to any of her 4 children, as far as we know. She already had at least two when they married. Imo

LE used the term "tissue" so I don't believe her entire body was recovered. I think this case might be one where an autopsy isn't possible. I hope I'm wrong.

I may be not be understood. I do not think her entire was recovered either. Some articles say he used gas which ,yes, makes DNA harder to recover but unless he had a degree in forensics he only visually thought he did a thorough job. I do know the skull, thus a drop of brain tissue,can survive fire or one hair with a tiny skin follicle protected down in the burnt skull can solve a case. Something was very useable as they had it right away.

God speed justice
MOO

Well, this is something I didn't see coming. AA was baptized into the LDS church almost ten years ago.
LDS missionary recalls baptism of accused killer in MacKenzie Lueck case
Ted Bundy did the same after his move to Utah from Washington. In his case, it seemed to give him access to new friends - some still recall that he was a well-liked guest and a great cook (!). I don’t know that he ever intended to prey on anyone he met via the church. I don’t think so. I think he was trying to be or seem normal. Maybe AA was, too. ??? Would love to hear more from anyone he knew via the church.

I wonder if he had already had any connections with missionaries in Nigeria before he came to the United States.
He seemed to be very good at using the resources around him.
He first came on a student visa, then tried the army, and when all that didn't work out, it was the marriage that finally allowed him to be a citizen.

I guess now his comment about the Mormon girlfriend is not so telling. He could have been talking about anyone, or no-one in particular.
I wonder if he actually dated anyone from the Mormon church. I can see why other women would hesitate to come forward, going by the various dating sites he met them on.
There must be others he came into contact with. I'm hoping they are talking with LE and giving them some helpful information. Imo

Great points! I, too, hope others have come forward and are talking with LE. I feel there are other victims. When I saw a rape complaint was dropped in 2014, it confirmed my gut feelings. IMO.

Do we know what his connection was to Texas before he met his wife?
I wonder if he advertised on line and found her that way. Looking for a marriage for citizenship in exchange for financial support or something similar. She already had children to support so it may have sounded like a pretty good deal. Imo
With what I've been learning about online boards this week, there are probably code words for those looking for green card/citizenship spouses.

Could definitely be. But why was he so adamant about putting it with recycling?

LE search trash dumps. I don’t recall them searching thru recycling places.

I *think* everything put into the recycle bin is sorted at the sorting facility. I have a friend that works at one, I will shoot him a text now to see what they do with non recyclable items they find

Yeah, I’m confused by this as well.

You have to go through boot camp, as that’s the initial process. There’s no way around that.

I think what they are saying by that wording “he didn’t go through basic training,” is that “he didn’t complete it.”

So either he didn’t complete the initial combat training (boot camp), or they include his specialty schooling in the “basic training” process, and that’s what he didn’t complete.

We need clarity here.
He probably went to basic, recycled a few times then was sent home.

Last edited:
If one of my next door neighbors was burning something that smelled really bad, I'm really not sure if I'd call the cops. I'd think "wow that is so out of character and I wonder why they are doing that" but since I know them all to be really normal folks, I don't think I'd have suspected it could be a body.

I can understand that.

In our county we are allowed to have bonfires, but we are also able to get burn permits for larger burns.

Everyone in our county is very aware the only thing allowed to be burned is outside natural growth, and vegetation such as wood from fallen trees or leaves/tree limbs, etc. Everyone must agree to burn only what is permitted which excludes any man made products like boxes or even lumber to have the permit approved.

Some do it because at times it's obvious plastics or man made products are being burned because the plume of smoke is jet black when raw untreated wood, limbs, trees, leaves puts out a much different cloud of smoke.

Anyone caught burning things they aren't allowed to do can be fined from $250 up to $2500 depending on how big each violation was.

We have many who do have bonfires at get togethers however I've never seen anyone burn anything in them, but twigs, small branches/limbs or small cut pieces of wood which gives off a much different smell, and the smoke cloud is also different.

That kind of smoke smell actually has a pleasant smell which is why so many now cookout using wood chips or different kinds of untreated raw woods from different kind of trees.

I still think it would depend on the professions of the neighbors. Our area has several firefighters, nurses, and police officers in it, and in surrounding rural subdivisions.

If they had smelled this particular stench, imo, they would have alerted the authorities immediately or gone over to check it out for themselves.

I have had the unfortunate experience to smell burning human flesh. It's a smell that has stayed with me for decades now. There is no way to forget it even when trying.

It's far different than even when a farmer or rancher has a fallen cow or dead horse, and uses this method to cremate their dead animal in a designated burn pit.

We are extremely close friends with all of our neighbors, but that wouldn't stop me from contacting the proper authorities should I smell that one distinctive smell that is like no other.

Or if I knew this was not a normal wood smoke smell, but smelled more like something else was burning like flesh of some kind because nothing burned in a regular bonfire would ever emit this kind of stench or any stench for that matter.

Jmhoo

Last edited:
This says a lot. It echos what so many say about him. He was_________ but changed or we lost touch.

“I hope I wasn’t like naive, you know? I really do feel like he was like a genuine person,” he said.
LDS missionary recalls baptism of accused killer in MacKenzie Lueck case
Well if you think about this- in the majority of cases such as this, many people are shocked. They know a completely different person. The nice guy, the one who would give you the shirt off of his back, the helpful and kind guy. In some cases, he's a family oriented man. Hard worker. In some cases, never has been arrested, not even a speeding ticket.

I can certainly sympathize with these people- imagine their shock and horror of hearing about this or in any other murder. You were friends with them, shared laughter, had coffee or drinks with them, went places with them. This person, killed so and so? You can't wrap your head around it. You saw all the good in them, no red flags or alarms went off when you knew them. Of course, this is shocking and if we're a bit honest, frightening, too, to think they were a part of your life at one time- you had no idea that one day, this person would be a cold hearted and cruel murderer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chingona361