IN IN - Paul Raymond Harrod, adult, may have been using false identity, Hamilton County, 27 Nov 1992

Status
Not open for further replies.
I only have the one social. But WAIT!!!! Official teaser!!!! We MAY be on the brink of something BIG!!!! I shall provide but one clue.... right here, right now... A tip!

I shall enjoy reading what you decipher the clue to be. I shan't give up the goat until I know it is time.

Now that we know Alaska, were you hinting that you were reaching the tip of an iceberg? As in Alaska?

Is it just me, or is anyone else starting to get creeped out with this thread? Promises of details go nowhere. Carrots are dangled in front of us that seem to poof away into thin air.

If it's just me who is feeling like this, then I'll accept that I'm just a bit over sensitive. But I feel like I'm being played and that this discussion is constantly shrouded in secrets.

Is it just me, or is anyone else starting to get creeped out with this thread? Promises of details go nowhere. Carrots are dangled in front of us that seem to poof away into thin air.

If it's just me who is feeling like this, then I'll accept that I'm just a bit over sensitive. But I feel like I'm being played and that this discussion is constantly shrouded in secrets.
That is not the intention. I believe he may have been located but I cannot provide a name at this juncture, for legal reasons. I was trying to find a way to figure it out, but my injury occurred and I cannot really work on it until I am back at work. Juneau Alaska. That is where he is... I believe. Everything matches up, looks a lot like Paul and went to the correct high school.

That is not the intention. I believe he may have been located but I cannot provide a name at this juncture, for legal reasons. I was trying to find a way to figure it out, but my injury occurred and I cannot really work on it until I am back at work. Juneau Alaska. That is where he is... I believe. Everything matches up, looks a lot like Paul and went to the correct high school.

Was it Roosevelt in Yonkers?

All, as of now I will be back to work this coming Tuesday and it shall be full steam ahead so we can try to figure this out. I shall try to provide more information so you can be more involved if desired.

All, as of now I will be back to work this coming Tuesday and it shall be full steam ahead so we can try to figure this out. I shall try to provide more information so you can be more involved if desired.

Yippee!!!

As long as your leg is ready! Some joint injuries can seem like no big deal when you're young -- then oh in your mid-forties you remember that 'no big deal' each & every time you get out of bed, or out of a chair, or out of the car, or...and don't ask me how I know! :rolleyes:

Just be sure everything is healing properly. Desk duty can be the responsible choice.

Looking forward to some useful tracking of our not-Paul, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆