Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #12 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I hope everything will end nicely"?

Furreal?! Now that my brother and his sidepiece have travelled through Hartford spreading Jennifer's DNA on bloody sponges amongst the townfolk's garbage cans ON CAMERA....I hope everything will end nicely?

There must be something in that Greek water, Rena.

Well Crikey, give poor Relevant Rena a break. She prolly can't read US papers and knows only what lil shrimpy, er FD tells her.

Besides what's a big Sis for if it isn't to enable lil bro?

The arrest warrant says that NCPD received the report of JD being missing "at about 7:00 pm", that 10 minutes later (7:10 pm) Dulos' cell phone traveled to the Albany Avenue area in north Hartford, and that by 7:41 pm FD's cell phone was back at his Farmington home. If Dulos' phone was in north Hartford by 7:10 pm, I don't think it's likely that NCPD had already contacted him since NCPD only received the missing person's report about 10 mins prior.
https://int.nyt.com/data/documenthe...rants/6d596144af51cba22c02/optimized/full.pdf
Replying to my own post....I'm speculating that this is what happened -- Before JD's friends contacted NCPD at 7 pm they may have made a last ditch effort to find her by contacting FD. They may have told him they were going to file a missing person's report. Speculation and JMO.

This sister's response is off the wall! Either she is so brilliant she lives in another world or a professional writer composed this letter for her. IMO.

Will she be surprised when her eyes are opened to the facts of who her brother is, and how he has lied to his family for thirty years. He is not the successful entrepreneur in the United States who she has bragged about.

Any brother who has been arrested and charged as he has, must make a sibling begin to ask questions within herself, as to what’s happened to my brother? Of course, she doesn’t know US law, so that is confusing, but she should have many questions. IMO.

The money going to Greece probably stopped in 2017, and FD probably told his family there that it was because JD was divorcing him and holding “his” money hostage with the divorce. I am sure he never told his sister that all of the money was Farber money, and not Dulos money.

With all the connections/interconnections amongst the people in this case you never know who could have called whom IMO. The towns involved here are relatively small and people do talk but I also don't see many connections between Farmington and NC happening on the missing date but that could be an incorrect assumption.

I do doubt a friend of JD would pick up the phone and call MT directly but perhaps a friend of a friend who knew someone in Farmington might have contacted her? IDK. We also don't know for sure that the friends that reported JD missing were all from NC (my guess is that they were but we don't know unfortunately).

JD lived in Farmington for longer than she did in NC and no doubt had a friend group there as well. Did she stay in contact with her former friends and neighbors? How do we know that it wasn't someone from Farmington that was involved with filing the missing report or someone from their friend group that might have alerted FD and/or MT? Just tossing out ideas here to indicate that our knowledge is very limited but it seems possible that people from Farmington might have been in ongoing contact with JD.

Also, MT and FD had worked in/around NC on the Hemlock Hill property and so no doubt knew people and workers in the area and perhaps they were the one/s to pass on the information. MT/FD were not totally unconnected to NC IMO and no doubt knew people.
All very good points, though I doubt anyone called MT. Perhaps, some superficial acquaintance in their limited universe as a couple. Any long standing friends would view her as an interloper. Didn't we read that peeps around town were horrified by their public display?
MOO.

I just don't know about this - I know the divorce and litigation was contentious but there is a possibility that one of the kids texted FD to tell him they could not locate JD - I'm trying to figure out what prompted that 7pm run to Hartford - it seems to me it was done very haphazardly - almost like - "oh crap, they know - I've got to get rid of this clean up evidence".. so what made them go at 7pm - she was reported missing around that time - and LE was at her door by the time he was on his way to Hartford IIRC. Something is going on between 5-7pm and I am trying to figure out what it could be. I just think he was tipped off about her not arriving at her mom's after that last appointment IMO. Can't wait to see the phone records.
If my daughter was missing, and the situation was exactly as JD' s, hell I'd leave no stone unturned! I wouldn't care, I'd call FD, MT, his sister, whoever I'd have to call to find my kid!

The money going to Greece probably stopped in 2017, and FD probably told his family there that it was because JD was divorcing him and holding “his” money hostage with the divorce. I am sure he never told his sister that all of the money was Farber money, and not Dulos money.
I've wondered about why RD was facebook friends w/ GF. Were
the D's making an effort to befriend the Farbers at FD's sugggestion?
Maybe I'm just cynical but I've seen numerous examples of people
trying to befriend 'old' people right before they're ready to kick.
Sometimes they position themselves so it pays off.

Why did they meet at 80 MS? Was that house still under construction? All of these properties and their statuses have my head spinning. I guess ultimately it hardly matters...if EE was uninvolved aside from his truck, he has to be fuming about how he was pulled into this.

I Absolutely, 100% Believe that EE was being Set Up.

EE was working for FD in New Caanan on that Friday.

EE was driving FD's Ford Raptor Truck in New Caanan on that Friday.

In My 'newly formed' Opinion, EE helped load the infamous trash bags into FD's Ford Raptor Truck Friday evening, to get EE's finger prints all over the bags.

In My 'possibly' newly formed Opinion, EE lives near the area of Albany Road where the 'Trash Bin Odyssey of Stupidity' took place in the Hartford Area.

I keep asking myself, Why would FD hold on to the trash bags and deposit them later?

Why not destroy them immediately?

Why would he want to have them anywhere near him or his properties and for so long?

Setting Up EE answers these questions for me.

I Absolutely, 100% Believe that EE was being Set Up.

EE was working for FD in New Caanan on that Friday.

EE was driving FD's Ford Raptor Truck in New Caanan on that Friday.

In My 'newly formed' Opinion, EE helped load the infamous trash bags into FD's Ford Raptor Truck Friday evening, to get EE's finger prints all over the bags.

In My 'possibly' newly formed Opinion, EE lives near the area of Albany Road where the 'Trash Bin Odyssey of Stupidity' took place in the Hartford Area.

I keep asking myself, Why would FD hold on to the trash bags and deposit them later?

Why not destroy them immediately?

Why would he want to have them anywhere near him or his properties and for so long?

Setting Up EE answers these questions for me.

I like this theory a lot.

The arrest warrant says that NCPD received the report of JD being missing "at about 7:00 pm", that 10 minutes later (7:10 pm) Dulos' cell phone traveled to the Albany Avenue area in north Hartford, and that by 7:41 pm FD's cell phone was back at his Farmington home. If Dulos' phone was in north Hartford by 7:10 pm, I don't think it's likely that NCPD had already contacted him since NCPD only received the missing person's report about 10 mins prior.
https://int.nyt.com/data/documenthe...rants/6d596144af51cba22c02/optimized/full.pdf
We don't know exactly when the friend/s showed up to start the report. These reports take a good bit of time to complete. Perhaps NCPD sent off officers to the house before the entire report was completed. But usually the entire report has to be done before anything is done IME.

Oh, my....she obviously was NOT his neighbor, or parking attendant in NYC, or Jennifer if she dared to disagree with him. This is extremely well written...and probably from her heart, but there seems to be more and darker sides to this complex, driven man.
IMO it's a bizarre and irrelevant missive from left field, and fluff piece that does nothing to address any of the charges against FD, his treatment of his wife who was in fear for her life, the money he owes his wife's parents, the years of acrimonious divorce proceedings when he refused to provide financial info to the court, or the attendant damage that has been inflicted on their family. Oh, and the disappearance of his wife and mother of his children right after a 'serious physical assault'. How dare they dance around the reality of the situation, it's misinformed at best, IMO. Save it for your personal SM to people who know your family and want to hear something like this about your family member who has been charged with serious criminal activity and is being investigated for murdering his wife.

IMO who cares, and no it is not 'relevant', whether he seemed like a decent guy to his birth family who saw 'another side' of him. What a joke, sis, this is yet another whitewash piece thrown out to the media on FD's behalf trying to make him seem like he's not a total monster; just like FD's lawyer has been doing. I don't think it's well written at all, just asks the same question over and over again, in a rambling, nonsensical, flowery, style of prose that paints a picture of a guy with some ambitions that happens to be a family member. Consider the source, JMO.

Last edited:
Well Crikey, give poor Relevant Rena a break. She prolly can't read US papers and knows only what lil shrimpy, er FD tells her.

Besides what's a big Sis for if it isn't to enable lil bro?
It was interesting to see the local spin on this case being slightly different in Greece. Amazing how the same info is probably in both Greece and US and yet its interpreted very differently.

Don't know the answer to this but I wonder how many murders of spouses occur in Greece in any given year? The DV stats on Greece are well documented (probably underreported in Greece as they are in the US IMO) and have been discussed previously but wonder how many spouses actually murder their partner in Greece?

It was interesting to see the local spin on this case being slightly different in Greece. Amazing how the same info is probably in both Greece and US and yet its interpreted very differently.

Don't know the answer to this but I wonder how many murders of spouses occur in Greece in any given year? The DV stats on Greece are well documented (probably underreported in Greece as they are in the US IMO) and have been discussed previously but wonder how many spouses actually murder their partner in Greece?
good points, it could be par for the course over there.
There may be solid reasons why Greek women are so submissive
to their husbands.
could be similar to Middle Eastern wives and daughters who get their
come uppance if they don't toe the mark.

Just keep thinking about FT/MT using expired license plates that were previously registered to FD and then using tape to crudely alter the numbers/letters? Who or what was FD/MT trying to fool as it seems like cameras and technology would have picked this all up?
Or maybe not?
Ahh the licence plates. How do you explain in an intelligent manner, why your client needed to alter his licence plate tags? ? Be them old, or current? To alter the tags is to deceive, fool, trick. Who are you trying to deceive? Please Normy P I'd love to hear THIS explanation!

Also, which vehicle/s were these plates used on (many seem to think the ex employee red truck). Why have we heard nothing about the Toyota Tundra other than the vague reference to multiple vehicles owned by FD/FORE in the arrest warrant? Or, were these plates a red herring to throw off LE and waste their time when the investigation was at a critical point and resources could have been stretched?

All very good points, though I doubt anyone called MT. Perhaps, some superficial acquaintance in their limited universe as a couple. Any long standing friends would view her as an interloper. Didn't we read that peeps around town were horrified by their public display?
MOO.
Yes, the local perception of MT was 'no bueno' IMO. My point was that with the chaos of the situation and possible number of people involved its hard to tell how FD/MT could have found out about the missing JD. I can't wait to find out though....

As I’ve mentioned before, my ex had the same sociopathic, narcissistic personality as FD. I experienced the same kinds of abuse as Jennifer. My ex also lied about his business dealings, finances and just about everything else when our divorce went to trial.

But, like FD, my ex could be very charming, very protective, very generous and very caring to his friends and family.

When I read RD’s statement, it sounded almost verbatim what my ex’s sisters would and did say.

As I read RD’s statement, I visioned that my ex-sisters-in-law wrote it, because that’s exactly how they believed (or hoped others believed) their brother was.

However, like others have said here, I definitely think NP wrote, or helped write, RD’s statement.
Ditto that experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member