Found Deceased NE - Sydney Loofe, 24, Lincoln, 15 Nov 2017 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's no longer a suggestion, which makes a big difference, I suppose.

That was what i was saying earlier. All these rumors in the beginning are all coming out. It is so crazy. Whether it's bs or not., my jaw is on the floor. I remeber having no where to discuss opinions on this case and finally moved onto following lucas hernandez then waited patiently for this trial for truth.

Jenna Liston FOX42 on Twitter
Defense attorney’s ask Maseth if he remembers when Trail mentioned why Loofe needed the money.

Maseth said he remembers Trail said Loofe accepted the $5,000 because she had used a lot of her money on cocaine.
Maseth said Loofe’s body did not have any blood when it was found.

Earlier from prosecutors - Trail drew a picture of where her body was placed.

Loofe’s blood had been drained from her body and it was taken to a cemetery by one of the witches.
Defense attorney’s said Trail held Loofe’s body above a container to collect the blood coming out of her body.

When questioned, Maseth said he had no idea how long that would take to do and get all of the blood out.
More photos from Loofe’s iCloud were brought up as evidence to Maseth.

Trail’s defense attorney showed multiple photos of memes/screenshots of choking/rough sex.

More photos show interest smoking weed/getting high.
. We just heard from one of the 13 "witches" in Trail's group.

There's is A LOT of information coming your way, so bear with me and all of these tweets.
. Now we are hearing from one person involved in Trail’s group known as his witches.

She said she met Trail through Boswell. Trail picked her up and took her to Wilber to their apartment.

She says Trail asked “If you could have one thing in the world, what would it be.”
. “I would want my adoptive father to be killed because he sexually abused her for years.”

Trail responded with “I could take care of that.”
Trail showed her a picture on his smartphone of his “girls” - Trail described them as “they aren’t like everyone else, they’re different.”

Trail showed her 10-15 pictures of naked women - he asked her if she wanted to join.
After a few trips to Boswell/Trails apartment to understand what she was signing up for Trail made her some offers.

Trail offered to pay for her car payment and put her through school. "Anything I needed, Trail said he could take care of it."
Trail gave her $200 when she left the apartment...the cost he believed she was owed for missing work that day and spending time with him. “That would be my weekly allowance," she said.

Trail asked if this was something she wanted to be a part of - she kept coming back.
She said her and Boswell would go shopping together, get their nails done (all paid for by Trail and Boswell).

Later on, Trail gave Boswell $100 so the two could go buy lingerie to wear for when the three of them would have sex
. During her testimony, she explained sexual acts the three would do with each other that involved numerous sex toys/choking and other types of torture.

She also explained the numerous times she went on trips with them and other women...they would stay in hotels/have sex.
There are SO many more details from today. I am going to put together my story for tonight's newscast on @FOX42KPTM and share it online with you all.

There are about 4 pages worth of notes from this witness that I will share in the article & post here.

If we hadn't seen them buying all those tools, you could almost believe it could have been an accident. Maybe they were trying to bring her into their circle and maybe drugged her up or whatever to get her to participate. However, they DID buy the tools, so it's sounding like she was a victim he'd chosen for someone (BB?) to kill to initiate them into their group.

If we hadn't seen them buying all those tools, you could almost believe it could have been an accident. Maybe they were trying to bring her into their circle and maybe drugged her up or whatever to get her to participate. However, they DID buy the tools, so it's sounding like she was a victim he'd chosen for someone (BB?) to kill to initiate them into their group.
Yes, they clearly were never trying to being SL into their circle.

Just read all the media reports posted here
Only thing I didn’t see was that AT had his witches call him “Daddy”. Gag me!!!

:eek: Disgusting creep. Obviously the witness from today had a horrible relationship with her adoptive father, considering she was sexually abused by him. BBs dad died when she was quite young. It will be interesting to see if other female witnesses were lacking a father figure in some way.

IMO, I agree that Sydney was not a recruit for their entourage...she was selected as a victim.

What a travesty for such a sweet girl to cross paths with these monsters. My heart breaks for Syd’s family who will never be able to unhear or unsee the atrocities she endured.

“Trail told the woman he was a vampire and required his witches to call him "daddy." He also said he could fly and read minds.

The woman said she believed him.

"He was very convincing," she said.

She said Boswell was a witch too, and the other members of the cult called her the "queen witch."

Trail required the members of his cult to spend at least one night at his apartment in Wilber a week. At those sleepovers the woman, Boswell and Trail would often engage in sexual activity. Many times Trail would just watch as Boswell and the women had sex.”
Member of Aubrey Trail sex cult takes the stand; says Trail told her he was a vampire who could fly

Witness Describes Aubrey Trail As 'Vampire' Leading 'Coven Of Witches' In Sydney Loofe Murder Trial | netnebraska.org
Witness Describes Aubrey Trail As 'Vampire' Leading 'Coven Of Witches' In Sydney Loofe Murder Trial

The woman says Trail claimed that as vampire, he has the power to fly. He showed her photos of 12 to 13 women who he says are witches who increase their special powers by killing people. She says they referred to Boswell as the “Queen Witch” and called Trail “Daddy.”

The woman says she met Boswell on Tinder and soon became involved in stealing and selling antiques with the two.

Eventually she and Trail made plans to kill someone so she herself could become a witch – but says those plans were never carried out.

She says Trail frequently talked about torturing someone for sexual gratification. And she says Trail choked both her and Boswell during sex.
Defense attorneys asked why a tobacco tin in Trail's apartment wasn't checked for Loofe's fingerprints. Trail told police they should check for her fingerprints because that's where he kept $5,000 he gave to Loofe in exchange for her agreeing to appear in a sexual fantasy video.

Prosecutors say there's no evidence Loofe agreed to anything like that. Maseth testified that despite Trail claiming they made two videos that night, including one where Loofe says on camera that she agrees to being choked, a thorough search of Trail's apartment and three vehicles revealed no videos.

Prosecutors and defense attorneys questioned Maseth for several hours on Monday, and this isn't the first day he's taken the stand.

The unidentified witness will continue testifying Tuesday, and there are two other women on the witness list who are similarly barred from being recorded.

Jake Wasikowski on Twitter
The most bizarre testimony of the Aubrey Trail trial. One of his so called “girls” testifies Bailey Boswell lured her in to sexual encounters with her & Trail. She testifies Trail says she’s one of his “witches” & she needs to kill someone to get mystical powers.

@3NewsNowOmaha

Wow. Yeah. Well.

One thing I can say with certainty, the events are starting to make a lot more sense and portray a fuller picture. The NE state trooper (?) friend of the Websleuther way back when, who said we wouldn't believe the details once we knew them, was a pretty good prophet.

I bet at this point, even he is surprised though.

Member of Aubrey Trail sex cult takes the stand; says Trail told her he was a vampire who could fly
She said Trail often talked about killing, once or twice a week the woman said. She believed Trail had killed before, mulitple times.
Trail would often ask the woman how she wanted to torture people. The woman told the jury she told Trail she wanted to burn, cut and scalp people.

She said Trail would often choke her and Boswell while having sex but neither of them either lost consciousness.

She said Trail would require her to help with the antiquing business by cleaning antiques or writing price tags. She said he never used bleach or tools on his antiques.

Trail let her keep money she made selling his antiques, which he told her were stolen.

Trail also paid for her car payment and rent a few times, gave her a $200 allowance each week and offered her money whenever she was in need, even after she left the cult, she said.

The woman said she left when faced with the fact that she may have to kill someone in September, 2017. She said Trail told her she could leave whenever she wanted, until she took a soul.

Killing was

Trail said that once a month, his "witches" would go to a secluded area and "leave their bodies."

Because of this belief, A.H. said that Trail made sure each one of his girls had a "watcher" to accompany them when they were ready to leave their bodies.

"He told us that we would know what to do when the time came," A.H. explained. "He said it had something to do with the moon cycle."

A.H. then talked about a trip she took with Trail, Boswell and another young woman named Anastasia to Branson, Missouri in Aug. 2017.

Trail paid for the three women to see many of the tourist attractions in Branson. Then, Trail and the women performed sex acts on each other at the Windmill Inn and Suites - the same place Trail and Boswell were arrested on Nov. 30, 2017.

While in Branson that August, A.H. said that Trail's ex-wife, Miranda, was apparently staying just down the hall from them.

One night, Trail was injured after a sex toy got inserted into his rectum.

After that happened, A.H. said Trail pretended that "Miranda was inside him" and would start talking in a "high pitch voice."

"He said I was lucky that Miranda could heal him," A.H. said. "Then, he would hit me in the head multiple times."

Trail described both Miranda and Boswell as "healers." That was their "special power."

Trail told A.H. that she would know her special power "after I take a life."
Later in Aug. 2017, Trail, Boswell and A.H. went to Wal-Mart in Beatrice. A.H. thought it was just to get groceries, but she saw Trail talking to a blonde woman in the produce section.

"She was a short blonde girl with glasses," A.H. recalls. "He then asked me if I'd like that girl to be my first kill."

A.H. initially agreed, but the girl Trail targeted ended up traveling to California, because her grandmother had health problems.

According to A.H., killing was "regular conversation" for Trail.

"He talked about it 1-2 times a week," she said.

Trail would encourage "his girls" to torture before killing, telling them that "torture makes them more powerful."

A.H. said that Trail wanted to kill Anastasia - the young woman that accompanied them on the trip to Branson.

"Because she was too nice," A.H. said. "(Trail) said she didn't have any evil in her."

Around the same time, Trail told A.H. that if she ever told anyone about the activity of this cult, he would kill her and her family.

"(Trail) said he had killed multiple people," A.H. said. "He said it wasn't his turn anymore, and he got nothing from it. Other than, it turned him on."

Not long after hearing this, A.H. was in a dressing room at TJ Maxx when she suddenly looked in the mirror and "didn't recognize the person I saw anymore."

A.H. informed Boswell that she wanted out of the cult, and moved to Chadron, her hometown, in early Sept. 2017.

Before A.H. left, she agreed to trade vehicles with Trail. He wanted her vehicle, because "it was bigger and he could haul more antiques."

Trail gave A.H. between $300-$600 for the trade, and the two maintained contact. She asked Trail for money about five times. He sent about $50-$100 every time she asked.

"I was scared," A.H. admitted. "He told me that when I leave (his cult), that my memory would be erased, or I'd be killed. I was afraid they'd kill me."

A.H. continued to ask for money, hoping she'd "stay on his good side."

Witness Describes Aubrey Trail As 'Vampire' Leading 'Coven Of Witches' In Sydney Loofe Murder Trial | netnebraska.org
Witness Describes Aubrey Trail As 'Vampire' Leading 'Coven Of Witches' In Sydney Loofe Murder Trial
Noting this quote from the link, bbm:

"Trail told police they should check for her fingerprints because that's where he kept $5,000 he gave to Loofe in exchange for her agreeing to appear in a sexual fantasy video.

Prosecutors say there's no evidence Loofe agreed to anything like that. Maseth testified that despite Trail claiming they made two videos that night, including one where Loofe says on camera that she agrees to being choked, a thorough search of Trail's apartment and three vehicles revealed no videos."

jmo

People can sleuth whatever they want at any point....just don't share on WS what the mods say not to.

jmo

I am sure you all will agree how hard it was almost 2 years ago. It was all squashed. People probably knew these ladies and they were talking. We were not allowed and it couldnt go amywhere with no forum. Not to mention the fb groups shut you down if you didnt agree with them or challenged them on anything said. Sleuthers have a gut feeling. Inajve mentioned before with lucas hernandez case, we all have suffered somehow, thatbis how we all end up here. Searching for justice and truth. We try understand the ungodly things that happen to poor souls. We all have been tainted, that is what drives us, gives us the sixth sense. Now, here we all are, hearing these tails of horror. It helps us see to prevent, hopefully, this terror happening to others and to bring juatice to those victims.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member