Found Deceased UT - REMAINS FOUND - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #13 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would guess $50,000 minimum to add this secret room on.
Ironically his college course included one on geology. I always found that a bit out of place. Might be nothing but the only connected piece of educational connected material he has online was a basic geology course. When I was going through college that was a course that was an elective and students had to want to take it to do it but things may have changed since then.

Jumping off your post. He did have the one job through the talent agency where he had a key role in the Army promotional video. Anyone know how much an actor would get paid for something like that? I doubt it would be enough for a down payment on a house.
Not much of a pay check for a role like that.

My husband and I were discussing the lack of response to the bonfire. The first thing he said was , "no body in that area is calling the popo".

And looks are deceiving. There are many many tidy and cute areas in the neighborhoods I discussed. You would have no clue of the problems. I had many when I lived there. My daughter was in the back seat of a car that had the window shot out.

That said. The schools seemed good. The international Park is cool. The rec center us awesome.
Thanks for your local insights! They really help.

Ironically his college course included one on geology. I always found that a bit out of place. Might be nothing but the only connected piece of educational connected material he has online was a basic geology course. When I was going through college that was a course that was an elective and students had to want to take it to do it but things may have changed since then.
As a fairly recent college grad (last 4-5 years), geology was typically an option for fulfilling a physical science requirement at my university. Depending on what classes were offered at what times, people would choose it to fill the requirement instead of taking something like physics 1 or astrophysics that was more heavily math based. I took calc-based astro (that was my minor) so I don't know what the content of entry level geology would look like, although I would assume it would be non calculus based and general knowledge of rocks and minerals, etc.

Depending on how big the promo spot was, maybe 5k?
Really? I don't think it was even a speaking role. He just dressed up in a football uniform, and was seen and not heard, in the background, I believe.

You are right about the 5k estimate if he had an actual part in the promo. But I think he was just a background player, so I estimate he made less than 1k. I don't even think he would get residuals if it was not a speaking role.

Really? I don't think it was even a speaking role. He just dressed up in a football uniform, and was seen and not heard, in the background, I believe.
In that case probably a couple hundred. Nothing huge, but probably enough to get some new clothes or a nice meal or something.

FindMacKenzieLueck on Twitter
We are saddened to see this focus on the suspects home. and the disrespect to family and friends. #mackenzielueck, #justiceformackenzie #wecannotstop #mackenziesvoice
Alleged Mackenzie Lueck Killer Was Like Ted Bundy, Says Former House Cleaner
7:38 AM - 2 Jul 2019

Hear, hear!

Housekeeper lost all credibility with me after embellishing her single, cleaning experience for "Inside Edition's" pay for news.

MOO

ETA: I believe it was Fox13 news clip where she first stated she only cleaned the upstairs, AA was very talkative, and she saw 2 cameras in his bedroom. She found him "over friendly," and didn't clean there again.

Last edited:
What all is to be known about AA has just begun, and I think the end result is going to be horrifying as to what all he has done before he was arrested for murdering KL.
RSBM from @oceanblueeyes 's comment
Absolutely. This theory is all speculation but based on what I have gathered while reading this case:

I think that AA has a lengthy history of criminal activity. The cameras lead me to believe he may have been involved in secretive online sex groups, (ala Richard Huckle but with adult women, hopefully not children). This would also point to the women seen entering and leaving AA's properties on a daily basis.
I'm a bit iffy on whether or not he has murdered someone before KL. I'm leaning towards yes, possibly homeless sex workers and addicts who aren't looked into by police, and he took a risk with KL which ultimately got him caught. I feel like this is a pattern with numerous serial killers and is why it takes years to decades for them to be caught, since no one is out searching for these women like they did for KL.
You could argue that with how sloppily he covered his tracks that KL was his first and only murder victim. However, many SKs have said that you get sloppy as time goes on. I think it was Bundy who said "by the # murder you forget where you left the knife," they essentially stop caring about getting caught because they feel invincible (and AA's ego is ridiculous).

I feel like my comment doesn't make sense, but that's my mind with this case. There's too much info out there and not enough verification from LE. Hopefully in the next week or so we'll learn more about what they have uncovered.

Hear, hear!

Housekeeper lost all credibility with me after embellishing her single, cleaning experience for "Inside Edition's" pay for news.

MOO
Yes, I agree...the housekeeper on Inside Edition seemed a bit bedazzled by the filming crew and her instant 5 minutes of fame...

You are right about the 5k estimate if he had an actual part in the promo. But I think he was just a background player, so I estimate he made less than 1k. I don't even think he would get residuals if it was not a speaking role.
No speaking in the role, but he did have a sort of leading part. His image was shown many times throughout the video. He was the only one in a football uniform in a promo for an Army-Navy game. With that said, I’d guess no more than $5k.

tech support, how many of us have clicked where told to and let tech support into our computers to help us. I just thought of that. just think of the info a tech support could have with remote assistance on someone computer.
Absolutely! giving tech support the opportunity to enter and control your computer is always a risk, in my opinion; and, I always decline the offer.

Still behind lol, too much going on. For those mentioning possible criminal connections/networks/unsolved cases, is this all 100% speculation or is there some truth behind it?
I know that LE mentioned "nexus" in relation to KL and AA's communication, but what does that mean to you all?
I'd imagine they might be looking through the camera footage at the Air BnB, especially if anyone under-aged stayed there.
If there is evidence of children being recorded while passing through that ABnB, or otherwise, then the Feds interest will fall on viewers; if in fact AA was recording, streaming, or selling copies.

I don't think much will surprise me with this guy once everything is exposed.

and if this county had free public access to public records - we would know what amount that mortgage (if any) was for - JMO - I'm still upset they have a for profit court/public records system there.
I know - it would help us sleuths on so many cases. :p

So it AA was selling online subscriptions to footage of unknowing AirBnB customers. How much revenue could that realistically generate? Seems like 99% of it would be uneventful and let's say there were some "marketable" scenes. Even how much would that be worth, considering there is plenty of free *advertiser censored* on the internet these days?

I agree and TOR is just one of many avenues to the deepest parts of the web. Voyeurism might be just the tip of the iceberg on what this guy has been creating.

*advertiser censored*? Just wondering if snuff films are a real thing.
MOO

ETA I’m not saying you would know! Yikes! Hope it didn’t come across like that.?:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member