Found Safe Canada - Grant Hemstock, 27, Overdue motorist on route to Owen Sound, vehicle found, 30 Jun 2019

dotr

Reaction score
THREAD TITLE SHOULD READ 30 JUNE 2019
OPP looking for missing person - CollingwoodToday.ca
CHATSWORTH - On July 1, 2019 at 12:32 p.m. Grey Bruce Ontario Provincial Police were dispatched to an overdue motorist on route to Owen Sound from Kitchener. The complainants have expressed concern for the wellbeing of 27-year-old, Grant Hemstock of Kitchener.

His vehicle has been located on the northbound shoulder of Highway 6 in the area of Williamsford. Due to the circumstances surrounding the found vehicle Grey Bruce OPP are concerned for the male's safety and wellbeing. At this time his whereabouts is unknown. OPP resources, including OPP Emergency Response Team are currently involved in the investigation.

Description of Grant Hemstock - 5 foot 5 inches tall, 133 lbs, thin build, (brown) hair and a full beard. Grant is believed to be wearing a denim jacket, as well as dark coloured shorts with a blue and pink patched ball cap with the word "Arizona" across it.

Grey Bruce OPP are requesting anyone with information that can assist police to call 1-888-310-1122. Should you wish to remain anonymous, call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-8477 (TIPS) or submit a secure web-tip at www.cstip.ca, where you may be eligible to receive a cash reward of up to $2,000.

OPP looking for missing Kitchener man - KitchenerToday.com
Grant Hemstock was headed for Owen Sound on Monday. His vehicle was found in the area of Williamsford
grant-hemstock.PNG;w=630

Photo supplied by OPP
Ontario Provincial Police are asking for your help in finding a missing Kitchener man.

Grant Hemstock was due to travel from Kitchener to Owen Sound on Monday.

Police say the 27-year-old's vehicle was located on the northbound shoulder of Highway 6 in the area of Williamsford."

MISSING PERSON: Grant HEMSTOCK - 27-year-old-male 5'6" 110lbs. Was expected to travel from #Kitchener to #OwenSound on 30 June 2019. Please call #OPP with any info at 1-888-310-1122 ^jp

D-bxdGvXkAMg2MX.jpg

I am curious if the car was operational or disabled. If disabled maybe he hitchhiked to get help. Did Grant have a cell phone with him and has his family tried contacting him. If car is operational it seems strange just to park his car on the shoulder of road in the middle of no where.

I am curious if the car was operational or disabled. If disabled maybe he hitchhiked to get help. Did Grant have a cell phone with him and has his family tried contacting him. If car is operational it seems strange just to park his car on the shoulder of road in the middle of no where.

It's a fairly remote location, but hwy 6 thru Williamsford would be a steady stream of traffic heading north for the holiday weekend. He would have been seen by many people if he had been hitchhiking. I hope the police are able to find out what happened and where he is!

Can anyone, who is local, show us where the car was found....
The whole road is a 2 hour drive.

Found the answer to my question..... "His vehicle has been located on the northbound shoulder of Highway 6 in the area of Williamsford."
collingwoodtoday.ca

I wonder why he was going to Owen Sound? Does his family have a cottage there? Or family/friends for the long weekend?
I wish we knew more.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88