ID - DeOrr Kunz, Jr., 2, Timber Creek Campground, 10 July 2015 - #31

Status
Not open for further replies.
After already having a thousand and one searches for Deorr I fail to see what David Marshburn could accomplish. Especially considering all the time that has passed.
I wasn’t familiar with DM before this, but heard all the high praise, and that he had found Lucas Hernandez (?) . I really and truly had high hopes.
Sadly it looks like you could be right.

Last edited:
Delete duplicate post.

Last edited:
Anyone ever seen anything about DM's dogs? Are they actually trained and certified on cadaver? Independently tested? I am very cautious about this. IF DM's two dogs were certified and had solid final responses AND if the area was independently verified with a handler that was not affiliated with DM.... I MIGHT be optimistic. I have a lot of faith in Penner.

Also, IIRC, that creek was searched up one end and down and there was a statement from the SO (somewhere, paraphrasing) that the creek bed was dug up so much they had to clear it specifically with authorities. SOOO??? how did anything buried there get missed if anything. I am a show me woman at this point, I want to see a verified scientific dig with evidence. Without that IMO no one should be making statements of success. That kinda makes me cringe.

Never forgot you little Deoor. You left your little foot prints in my heart.

He actually did. He said he went as far as he could go and it was up to LE now which of course implies they had all of the evidence necessary from him to solve the case.

After giving it some thought, I'm thinking that perhaps Mr. Marshburn isn't used to being in the media, in the public eye, so may just be misspeaking to some degree. At least he was out looking, trying, and doing something to find this baby. I'm sure he was voicing his honest opinion, which could be fact, or not.
For myself at this point, I've decided I'm going to back off and give him a break,... considering the work he's done, he probably deserves at least that much. JMO

Last edited:
After giving it some thought, I'm thinking that perhaps Mr. Marshburn isn't used to being in the media, in the public eye, so may just be misspeaking to some degree. At least he was out looking, trying, and doing something to find this baby. I'm sure he was voicing his honest opinion, which could be fact, or not.
For myself at this point, I've decided I'm going to back off and give him a break,... considering the work he's done, he probably deserves at least that much. JMO

I agree - I'm going to wait and see and withhold judgment on his statements until more information comes to light. I hope he's right and the parents had nothing to do with it.

Maybe the high water might wash away some dirt around some rocks or boulders in the creek? Maybe dislodge something that could have been hidden previously?
Just a thought.
I have no idea, so your guess is good a guess as any.

Sheriff B. seemed to be a little more open with releasing information to the public, while Sheriff Penner seems to keep it more close to the vest.
Just an observation. And a rather frustrating truth.

I never did care for Klein , but thats just me . He always seemed to be mostly talking about himself and boasting about how good he is .

Now I see Vernal and his lawyer are before a judge trying to reinstate the lawsuit against Klein ..... this video also has the new PI (Mr. Marshburn) interviewed a bit.

Most interesting to me are the 2 comments at the bottom of the page , one from Kunz current lawyer plus one from a former client of Klein. wow.

Vernal Kunz asks judge to reconsider lawsuit against Klein; new P.I. talks about his search | East Idaho News

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Annie151