Found Deceased UT - REMAINS FOUND - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #13 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am still being blown away by the fact that U of Utah banned him, found him to be homeless and trying to live on campus in 2012, and apparently accused him of theft. He had stolen an ipad to try and find a wife so that he wouldn't be deported. The article also states that he was not in status, immigration-wise, back then, so I wonder if (despite getting married) he is out of status.

What was he doing that people were paying him on Venmo, I wonder?

Explain to me how a guy who was “banned,” was apparently allowed to enroll again too.

I am still being blown away by the fact that U of Utah banned him, found him to be homeless and trying to live on campus in 2012, and apparently accused him of theft. He had stolen an ipad to try and find a wife so that he wouldn't be deported. The article also states that he was not in status, immigration-wise, back then, so I wonder if (despite getting married) he is out of status.

What was he doing that people were paying him on Venmo, I wonder?
A lot of sex workers use Venmo for transactions FWIW. I wonder if he was a pimp or something.

Not exactly the case....
Non citizens must fall into one of three categories for a mortgage:
  • Permanent residents with a green card (Form I-551)
  • Non-permanent residents with a valid work visa (E1, E2, H1B, H2A, H2B, H3, L1 and G1-G4)
  • “Foreign nationals,” whose primary residence is not in the U.S.
He also had verifiable employment with a history. References? Like personal references? Ive had more loans then I can recall...and Ive never had to fill out anything for a reference.[/QUOTW

The housing bubble crash, along with the bankruptcy of several prominent banks 12 years ago was largely due to lending officers handing out mortgages to people who had very little in the way of qualifying for a mortgage...I would be very surprise to see that there are lenders today willing to give a mortgage to a non-permanent resident with a green card or holding a valid work visa with Zero down payment...

Last edited:
Update #2

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/peagion

Email:
humble_pigion@yahoo.com
excellent_weapon@yahoo.com
humble_peagion@yahoo.com
AYOOLA.AJAYI@OUTLOOK.COM

Instagram: Ayoola (@peagion) • Instagram photos and videos

YouTube: Ayoola Ajayi, courtesy of @SeattleStew

MEETUP: Ayoola A. - Utah Outdoors (Salt Lake City, UT) | Meetup, courtesy of@ZZbball22

Pinterest: Ajayi Ayoola (peagion), courtesy of @diggndeeperstill

LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/ayoola-ajayi-937037110/
Resume from LinkedIn: my-resume

VENMO: Yellow Flowers, courtesy of MFH

Forge Identity: | ICANN WHOIS, courtesy of @NoriahNZ

Geeks Online LLC: Entity Details: GEEKS ONLINE LLC - Utah Business Search - Utah.gov, courtesy of @CatsMeoww

BBB: Geeks Online, LLC | Better Business Bureau® Profile, courtesy of @bodester413

Coursehero: https://www.coursehero.com/file/18686382/Assignment-3-Ayoola-Ajayi/, courtesy of @CatsMeoww

Modeling: Ayoola Ajayi - a model from United States

Model Mayhem: pigion, courtesy of @24Brix

His book: Ayoola Ajayi

MYSPACE: Ayoola ajayi Adisa (humble88) on Myspace, courtesy of @diggndeeperstill

Gaming: Team Nightmares - Liquipedia - The StarCraft II Encyclopedia, courtesy of @kiaatcher

Starcraft II thread started by AA: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/sc2/topic/2878488630?page=1, courtesy of@Kadoober

Starcraft II (where email is given):https://us.battle.net/forums/en/sc2/topic/628236185?page=1, courtesy of@Kadoober

Movato: https://www.movoto.com/salt-lake-ci...KfppFbZhP5twe0-vBW2VMApPLQmGCYH0#popphotoview, courtesy of @gliving

Mattress: https://us.letgo.com/en/i/product_ad8c021c-34c6-498a-b5de-a47e1ec57147
Box Springs: Facebook Marketplace: Queen bed box spring - Furniture - Salt Lake City, Utah

Defunct domain names registered in 2014: Webmaster: Ayoola Ajayi in Logan, UT, courtesy of @Kadoober

Quick Dry Work Authorization:https://blackwaterbilling.com/webpages/upload/wo_file_04-12-2019_0242pm.pdf, courtesy of @Gardener1850

Explain to me how a guy who was “banned,” was apparently allowed to enroll again too.
This is an issue that is endemic at schools all over the United States. My friend's rapist was allowed to continue the semester in another dorm while awaiting trial for second degree sexual assault. After being expelled and banned from campus the next semester, he enrolled at another campus of our state's university system. From what I've heard from friends at that school, he continued his dangerous and creepy behavior after transferring even though he did get caught. It's not isolated to AA and Utah and it's a problem that so many schools have to start actually acting on for the safety of their students.

Interesting tidbit I learned over lunch with a friend who is familiar with SD/SB. My friend is aware that some SB have been asked to transfer portions of money received to different accounts for the SD- essentially money laundering. I AM NOT saying this happened here at all, just another part of that online community.

I don't remember anything about drugs but I wonder if AA is a drug abuser. His sick mind is hard to understand
I think his ex-wife said he was a heavy drinker and smoked weed but I don't recall any evidence that he used anything else. She stated that he became more agressive when he drank. Imo

Last edited:
Update July 2, 2019
  1. Jul 2009 - AA arrived in the US on a student visa
  2. Oct 2009 - AA was baptized by LD in Utah
  3. 2009 -2016 - USU spokesman said AA was a student there three separate times during this period; he did not declare a major or earn a degree
  4. Jun 11, 2011 - AA married TJ in Dallas TX
  5. 2011-2012 TJA's baby was born, the marriage was crumbling, and AA told TJA he was going back to Utah. She refused to go with him.
  6. 2011 - 2015 - USU said AA had a break in attendance during these years
  7. 2011 - 2015 - AA's resume says he studied at London South Bank University
  8. 2012 - AA and LD lost communication
  9. 2012 - AA was banned from the USU campus in 2012 after a theft investigation.
  10. 2013 - 2015 AA lived in the North Logan area from 2013-2015
  11. 2014 - AA became a green card holder
  12. 2014 - AA was investigated by North Park UT police for the rape of an adult woman
  13. 2015 - AA served in the Utah Army National Guard and was discharged in June 2015; he did not complete basic training
  14. 2015 - Friend SM met AA in US Army basic training in Fort Jackson, SC
  15. 2015 - AA had a website registered to an apt at 429 n 500 e Logan, UT
  16. 2016 - AA was evicted from Ridgeview Apts in NSL (apt near Hatch Park)
  17. 2016 - AA joined Airbnb as a user
  18. 2017 - AA and TJA allegedly separated per divorce papers
  19. 2017 - AA received unemployment benefits
  20. 2017 - AA played the part of a football player in "Climb to Glory" Army-Navy video
  21. 2017 or 2018 (exact date unknown) – AA purchased home at 547 N 1000 W, SLC, UT. [1]
  22. Jan – Jul 2018 - Army friend SM moved to UT in Jan and lived downstairs in AA's Airbnb. *Awaiting verification of Venmo pmts Jan through July.
  23. Aug 2018 - Book "Forge Identity" published
  24. Sept 2018 - Airbnb review
  25. Jan 2019 - AA and TJA divorced – 3rd Judicial District, Salt Lake Co. UT
  26. April 4, 2019 - AA contacted a contractor to build "unlimited budget" soundproof room with hooks at 7' level on walls. To be built under the porch. Contractor declines.
  27. June 28, 2019 - AA arrested by SWAT at the Parkside Condominium complex at 1000 S. West Temple
[1] Per Realtor.com , the home sold on Aug 11, 2017. Per Movato, it was under contract in Jan 2018. Per RedFin, the home sold on Feb 26, 2018.

Having a contractor build a secret room under his porch wouldn't be so secret after having the neighbors witness it being built lol

Yeah. No way in hell would they not notice that.

Had construction taken place at his house, especially in light of that contractor story, we would know about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member