Found Deceased NE - Sydney Loofe, 24, Lincoln, 15 Nov 2017 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
The picture shown in this article attached is Sydney’s family sitting through the trial...further traumatized day after day while listening to the horrible testimony and imagining what their beloved Sydney went through. You can see it in their body language from this still picture alone. They are broken :(

I hope they are consoled by knowing her death may have saved others. I pray they are someday able to resume some kind of normal life and remember Sydney’s beautiful life instead of being haunted by her horrific death.
Breaks my heart.
MOO
Woman Says Trail Encouraged Her To Become 'Witch' By Killing

Correct. She was the one that was too nice and didn’t have enough evil in her. Per witness #1 plans were to take her to PA and kill her along way. Witness # 3 had never met either of the other 2 girls
Crazier by the minute
Did she know- I don’t think so
So she is finding out NOW? I hope someone prepped her before that info was revealed in court.

Yes, this is crazier by the minute. Not sure how much more I want to know, tbh.

jmo

I follow a lot of cases and this is really up there on the strange/weird/absolutely bizarre cases. Things keep getting weirder by the day. Don't think I expected this type of stuff to come out, damn.
I just keep thinking about the very average Joe/Jolene on this NE jury hearing and seeing all this evidence. :confused:

Does anyone know where BB lived prior to moving to Wilber? I am especially interested as to when she lived in Trenton Missouri

The Trenton thing, IN MY OPINION, seems to be retaliation over drug stuff and the police seem to be covering up for somebody. I dont see a connection, just another corner of the rural underworld. Of course, the way the past couple days have gone anything is possible!

Does anybody still think AT looks like the guy on camera in the indiana case?

At the time I didnt think it seemed related, but now I dont know what to think. I'm also curious as to where AT learned the occult stuff and also if BB was already into "witchcraft" before she met AT.

WTF!!!!!!!!

This may seriously one of the craziest cases happening in real time (or in general). I’m shocked that there

This may seriously one of the craziest cases happening in real time (or in general). I’m shocked that there aren’t more websleuths reading here. This whole trial reads like pure fiction. Absolutely bizarre and terrifying.
I'm curious as to why the national media hasn't picked up on this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member