Found Deceased NE - Sydney Loofe, 24, Lincoln, 15 Nov 2017 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTF!!!!!!!!

This may seriously one of the craziest cases happening in real time (or in general). I’m shocked that there aren’t more websleuths reading here. This whole trial reads like pure fiction. Absolutely bizarre and terrifying.

Have to TOTALLY agree with you on this case!
animated-smileys-astonished-27.gif
animated-smileys-astonished-22.gif

Wednesday, July 3rd:
*Trial continues (Day 11) (@ 9am CT) - NE - Sydney Loofe (24) (Nov. 15, 2017, Lincoln; found Dec. 4 & 5, 2017 in Edgar, east of Clay Center) – only for *Aubrey C. Trail (51) charged & indicted (6/11/18) & arraigned (7/13/18) with 1st degree murder & improper disposal of human remains (plead guilty to this charge 6/18/19) & charged (3/1/19) with conspiracy to commit murder. Plead not guilty. No bond. DA will seek DP. Saline County
Trial started 6/17/19 with jury selection. Trial started on 6/18/19 & runs thru 7/8/19. Jurors: 7 women & 5 men, with 3 alternates. One juror was excused for family emergency on 6/28/19. Now 2 alternates. No info on gender.
Court info & Trial info from Day 1-8 (6/11/19 to 6/28/19) reference post #934 here:
Found Deceased - NE - Sydney Loofe, 24, Lincoln, 15 Nov 2017 - #3

7/1/19 Day 9: Trail is not in court this morning. State witnesses: FBI Special Agent Mike Maseth continues testifying. Woman #1 (A.H.) (one of Trail's "witches"). Trial continues on 7/2.
7/2/19 Day 10: Trail is not in court this morning. State witnesses: Woman #2 (A.G.) (one of the witches). Woman #3 (K.B.) (one of the witches). Trial continues on 7/3.
*Bailey M. Boswell (23) – Next Pretrial hearing on 8/9. Trial starts 10/25 thru 11/1/19.

Ok. I just cant anymore. That does not surprise me about the prison oen pal crap. She probably already has a ton of pen pals. I seriously think she is gonna be comoarable to charles manson. Curius to see how her trial goes being that she has not said a word.

I forgot who posted, AT was sleuthed for the indiana murders of the 2 girls. He was in jail at the time and it could not be him. When this first started many sleuthers thought that.

I wonder if he is scared that she is gonna get him. Remember how they found no letters from her to him. I wonder if the story was all her set up and she is just letting her bumbling baboon talk. Moo of course.

That's right, I remember now about him being in prison, sorry.

Did anyone else catch the part about airplanes dropping cocaine out of the sky? About 100% sure they were lying to her about it, but makes me wonder if they have ever picked up cocaine dropped out of the sky.

That's right, I remember now about him being in prison, sorry.

Did anyone else catch the part about airplanes dropping cocaine out of the sky? About 100% sure they were lying to her about it, but makes me wonder if they have ever picked up cocaine dropped out of the sky.
They wouldn't need planes because Trail would just fly the cocaine thru the air himself. MOO.

Feeling a bit lost with this week's testimony. State is trying to establish AT talked about murdering someone? Can see defense using the 'out there'-ness of all of this to show lack of credibility of witnesses and no direct link to Sydney's death.
My opinion, but more like confusion/wondering... if I'm a juror, I'm either he's guilty, let's move on or wtf is this?
Thoughts?

Feeling a bit lost with this week's testimony. State is trying to establish AT talked about murdering someone? Can see defense using the 'out there'-ness of all of this to show lack of credibility of witnesses and no direct link to Sydney's death.
My opinion, but more like confusion/wondering... if I'm a juror, I'm either he's guilty, let's move on or wtf is this?
Thoughts?
One of the things brought up by defense while the FBI was on the stand being cross examined was that except for the phone tracking to Wilber and AT’s own words there is no evidence that SL was ever in Wilber, no
Fingerprints, no dna , no sightings.

Thoughts?
The local paper focused on testimony about the kill bag, so that is direct... Three witnesses talk about Trail giving them allowances, Boswell's 'kill bag'

One of the things brought up by defense while the FBI was on the stand being cross examined was that except for the phone tracking to Wilber and AT’s own words there is no evidence that SL was ever in Wilber, no
Fingerprints, no dna , no sightings.
Well that's because they cleaned up so good. But her phone pinged there so that's evidence and is how they found her. Hope FBI cleared that up in their answer.

Yes but- has same arm tattoos?? Can someone just put anyone’s picture and info out there?
I guess I hope it’s a joke but I am not sure it is???
Well if it is real, she is advertising from jail so I just cannot see it as other than a wind up.

Thoughts?
He has admitted to killing her and cutting her up and disposing of the remains. The only thing for the jury to decide is was it premeditated. The purchase of the kill kit items proves the premeditation part. Hopefully the prosecution will sum that all up. The 3 women witchesses are really there to show the depraved motive. This is how I see it overall.

ETA didn't they also link the saw purchased prior actually to the cutting? Can anyone remember?

Thoughts?
But I thought the prosecution revealed evidence of BB pj pants that had blood on it belonging to SL?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woohoo3