Found Deceased VA - Noah Tomlin, 2, Hampton, 24 June 2019 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Noah sweet angel........
I am so sorry this world let you down.
I know your foster mommy loved you. I know others with a heart that were looking in loved you. But the giant (horror)of the home carried you away. Tears in HEAVEN. By Eric Clapton. Playing for you.

You have been located son, your story will be told. Justice will be served.

I hope your somewhere, (your spirit) walking, running and dancing.

Special thanks to LE and searches. My heart aches of the horror the PO had his eyes apon finding Noah.
Prayers for my WS's here too.

A moment of silence then I scream and target shoot at the range.

Poor little man. Play hard with the angels - they will love you. I pray you are at peace now. Heartbreaking. It feels like it never ends, doesn’t it. One after another after another...

It's been going on since the beginning of recorded history and will continue.

The only thing I can say is that in certain societies it seems to happen at much lower rates either because communities are super close-knit and everyone helps each other out with kids and struggles and neighbors/community members immediately intervene if something is going wrong, or there is a ton of government-funded support for families such that housing, food and childcare needs are met no matter what (like Sweden, Holland, Denmark) and early intervention is provided when abuse or neglect occurs.

I know there was a program started in Hawaii in the 80's? where at risk families are visited by home health advocates/nurses after their newborns came home and it's had enough success that federal funding was created in 2010 via the ACA, to fund state-run home visiting programs across the nation.

The federal funded program was only for five years and I don't know if that has continued via more funding.

Oh gosh just checked in. Talk about mixed emotions. Sad all hope is lost and he was in fact found deceased. Comforted in the fact he has been found. But so angry he was dumbed like trash!!!! RIP sweet Noah.
So is this why she withdrew her bond request?
And who knew what she did? IMO Someone had to have tipped them off.
Thoughts with that poor LE officer who found him. I just couldn’t Imagine.

Yeah, it's definitely not for the money.
SNAP provides them with some formula or milk, maybe beans, tuna and juice every month while most of the govt funded housing situations are despicable. Imo
Could be the child tax credit. All they need to make in a year is like $600 or something to claim all those kids at $2k/ea. My friends brother and his baby mama are on drugs and have five kids, no power, no food, youngest is being held back for the 3rd time in kindergarten for missing so many days because of lice. They use every bit of the $1200/mo they get for food stamps (bc you can apparently withdraw money off of the cards and they sell the rest) for drugs. Cps has been contacted no less than 15 times and no one has ever shown up. It’s awful, and it’s even worse when legally your hands are tied in helping. :(

Poor Noah. My prayers are with him, as I hold my almost two year old boy, I just cannot imagine hurting a child.

Could be the child tax credit. All they need to make in a year is like $600 or something to claim all those kids at $2k/ea. My friends brother and his baby mama are on drugs and have five kids, no power, no food, youngest is being held back for the 3rd time in kindergarten for missing so many days because of lice. They use every bit of the $1200/mo they get for food stamps (bc you can apparently withdraw money off of the cards and they sell the rest) for drugs. Cps has been contacted no less than 15 times and no one has ever shown up. It’s awful, and it’s even worse when legally your hands are tied in helping. :(

Poor Noah. My prayers are with him, as I hold my almost two year old boy, I just cannot imagine hurting a child.
We learned from AJ’s case...call the police, not CPS! They will check and follow up with CPS.

We learned from AJ’s case...call the police, not CPS! They will check and follow up with CPS.
Both mine and my friends spouses are LEO but in a diff state (work in the same department).. we have called the police in that area. :( I guess she needs to keep trying.

Did they ever post newer photos of Noah? Does anyone know?

Little Man Noah,
Sorry you were born to an unloving, uncaring, drug addicted Mother. It's not fair, it's not right, you should have received kindness, love and nurturing instead of abuse and neglect.

Fly high and play hard with Maleah, Lizzie, Cee Cee and Bella, AJ, Darnell, Noah, Camden, Amiah, Baby King, and all the other little angels who have gone on before you!

I don't trust myself to share my words for 'mommy dearest'. Suffice it to say, I hope her pouting, idiotic, child killing self rots behind bars.

Well, you can't get cash back directly from the food stamp card but yes, welfare fraud is a big problem and anyone who suspects this can call the welfare fraud tip line. The government takes this very seriously.
If you call the child abuse hotline they are legally required to investigate within 24 hours.
You can always follow through with them and if they haven't, ask to speak to a supervisor.

I don't know if this was going on in this case but it is obvious that some poor decisions were made.
There are too many cases where society has failed to protect these children!

Poor little guy.
Noah, Maleah, Amiah, Lizzie and so many other little angels.

I don't even think they get really that much on welfare and SNAP though.
I don’t know...there’s always posts on Craig’s list selling hundreds of dollars worth of assistance or the food that’s been purchased with it. People say if someone doesn’t use the full amount every month, the amount will be lowered, so they buy everything allowed, then sell it. I have no idea how true that is. When drugs are involved, logic goes out the window, imo. I have no issues providing enough food for my kids, but now that one is a teenage boy I’d love another hundred or two in my grocery budget.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa