Found Deceased UT - REMAINS FOUND - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #13 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.

“The estranged wife of Utah murder suspect Ayoola Ajayi says she was forced to flee their turbulent marriage when he slashed her with a butcher’s knife and threatened to kidnap her.“

Snip

“...but by the time the baby was born, the relationship was already crumbling. Tenisha recounted violent incidents of Ajayi tying her up with a phone cord and chasing her into the street with a knife.”

I wonder if a knife was used to kill Mackenzie.

IMO, I believe the post was mod-snipped because it made reference to the information coming from and/or connected to the DA's office, and not o/p speculation on a theory.

I know that - I was just referencing the snipped section that we, Websleuths of the World, already figured out.

I have no idea if the tip line has been taken down... maybe it's just busy with people coming forward with info. Make sure you take a screenshot of the comment... just in case. But I'm sure you did it already!

I thought they took the tip line down because they were swamped with irrelevant calls about the mattress and box springs.

“According to the report, Tenisha was introduced to Ajayi, a Nigerian IT worker, in 2011 by a family friend. They married in June of that year, and she insists it was for love, rather than an immigration arrangement.

“The wedding was in downtown Dallas. Nobody came but we didn’t invite nobody. Me and mom were into it at the time. He didn’t invite any of his family either. His mama don’t speak English,” Tenisha said.

She said at first, Ajayi was kind to her children. She was already pregnant with the youngest of her two sons when she met him, but by the time the baby was born, the relationship was already crumbling. Tenisha recounted violent incidents of Ajayi tying her up with a phone cord and chasing her into the street with a knife.

She said she wanted a divorce, but he wouldn’t sign the papers.

According to Tenisha, their marriage was never consummated, as she was pregnant with another man’s child, and said she was scared of him.”

And this was a marriage out of love and not for a immigration arrangement????
I smell a big pile of ....

Didn't he also claim he attended some college called London Banks something or other?
I wonder what that is all about.
Hasn't there only been one college that was verified that he attended?

Maybe he took some online courses?
Didn’t he first arrive in US in 2009? Perhaps he did a semester in college in Nigeria just before coming here.

Ok, this is random, I know, but is selling or buying *advertiser censored* (with adult participants) illegal in itself?

If AA is a ringleader or even just a link in the chain, could he be charged with that and could the buyers be charged?
I don't think it is illegal to make your own adult videos as long as all involved are consenting adults. I'm sure selling them online is common but I have no idea how one would go about it legally. There must be a way, though. Imo

“According to the report, Tenisha was introduced to Ajayi, a Nigerian IT worker, in 2011 by a family friend. They married in June of that year, and she insists it was for love, rather than an immigration arrangement.

“The wedding was in downtown Dallas. Nobody came but we didn’t invite nobody. Me and mom were into it at the time. He didn’t invite any of his family either. His mama don’t speak English,” Tenisha said.

She said at first, Ajayi was kind to her children. She was already pregnant with the youngest of her two sons when she met him, but by the time the baby was born, the relationship was already crumbling. Tenisha recounted violent incidents of Ajayi tying her up with a phone cord and chasing her into the street with a knife.

According to Tenisha, their marriage was never consummated, as she was pregnant with another man’s child, and said she was scared of him.”

If it was for love why not wait for the baby to come, get to know each other in the meantime and then happily ( or not) consummate the marriage?!
I also find it odd that his mother didn't attend the wedding 'cause "she doesn't speak english"... Is his mother in the US or was he in a hurry and couldn't wait for his family to come?

I think there’s a chance he maybe could be sexually dysfunctional, moo. This is based on some other cases I’ve come across recently, jmo. Maybe, maybe not, and that’s about all I want to say about that.

(Pass the brain bleach please)

Last edited:

I smell a big pile of ....[/QUOTE

It would be interesting to see the divorce papers and the reason. I believe not consummating a marriage is a cause for divorce in every state.

I thought they took the tip line down because they were swamped with irrelevant calls about the mattress and box springs.
IIRC, it was reported that was not correct (it was never taken down). AFAIK, the tip line is still active. They will generally make an announcement that they are closing it when tips start to dwindle. MOO

I think there’s a chance he maybe could have been sexually dysfunctional, moo. This is based on some other cases I’ve come across recently, jmo. Maybe, maybe not, and that’s about all I want to say about that.

(Pass the brain bleach please)

I doubt it. We heard that account from his roommate that he had women staying over all the time.

He’d barely leave his bedroom.

I don’t think they were playing Monopoly in there.

Yes, naturally she is going to insist they married for love.
They did not get separated until after five years of marriage, just in time for the five year statute of limitations for fraudulent marriage.
I doubt it's just a coincidence. Imo

“The estranged wife of Utah murder suspect Ayoola Ajayi says she was forced to flee their turbulent marriage when he slashed her with a butcher’s knife and threatened to kidnap her.“

Snip

“...but by the time the baby was born, the relationship was already crumbling. Tenisha recounted violent incidents of Ajayi tying her up with a phone cord and chasing her into the street with a knife.”

I wonder if a knife was used to kill Mackenzie.
All this abuse and he didn't even care that she was pregnant. smh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member