Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #12 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
While I am convinced that FD did have a plan and did kill JD, I think the simple plan of killing her went wrong when blood was drawn. And, I think that he made arrangements with someone to dispose of the body. Therefore, when he had to clean up and dispose of the bags, it was not part of the original plan and significant mistakes were made by him. He expected to be back in Farmington early afternoon with someone else disposing of her body.

He seems so confident that she will not be found that I wonder if someone has taken her out of state.

Welcome to the barrel-banging camp, oviedo.

Troubling as it is, it makes sense in light of barrel availability to FD and access to deep water.

I believe more ground up debris with Jennifer's DNA was found at the garbage plant and
I suppose there could be bone/teeth bits but I don't feel super confident about that. MOO
WHres would be out for the barrel theory. Cameras cover the parking/entrance area.

So you are voting for the 'player to be named later' theory of a hired gun or some other mastermind other than FD?

He was involved in most aspects of this, I was just saying that leaving the corpus in NC wouldn't be part of a smart plan. If he had 30 or so garbage bags full then the corpse should be up there too.

JMO but I don't think they found anything along the lines of human remains at the MIRA. That is why they are continuing to search elsewhere, like the Hartford reservoir.
I actually think they got DNA matter of some sort. From what we learned it seemed that MIRA was able to segregate the refuse from the Albany route so LE had a specific amount of material to review. I don't believe LE would have stayed there and gone through a huge amount of material (think it was 30 tonnes a day or something like that) and devoted that level of peoplepower if it were unproductive. Resources are finite and MIRA took alot of resources IMO. I'm having faith that MIRA was a productive use of resources and I also bet that they knew what they were looking for based on the fact that they had at least a couple/few bags of material that were mentioned in the arrest warrants.

He was involved in most aspects of this, I was just saying that leaving the corpus in NC wouldn't be part of a smart plan. If he had 30 or so garbage bags full then the corpse should be up there too.
Thing is though that there were 30 stops on Albany ride of stupidity but NOT necessarily 30 bags. We don't know how many bags FD and MT had in the truck as just because they stopped 30 times doesn't mean they were disposing of 30 bags...they could have been spreading the material they had in however many bags they had over the 30 stops.

While I am convinced that FD did have a plan and did kill JD, I think the simple plan of killing her went wrong when blood was drawn. And, I think that he made arrangements with someone to dispose of the body. Therefore, when he had to clean up and dispose of the bags, it was not part of the original plan and significant mistakes were made by him. He expected to be back in Farmington early afternoon with someone else disposing of her body.

He seems so confident that she will not be found that I wonder if someone has taken her out of state.
Agree, the blood and bloody items were unanticipated. What as he doing at JC and MS in the afternoon (if, in fact, the was there with his phone)? That time period is strange. JMO.

You're the person suspected of disappearing your spouse and no one is speaking up for you except your sister and your attorney. FD is on his own island.
I actually think they got DNA matter of some sort. From what we learned it seemed that MIRA was able to segregate the refuse from the Albany route so LE had a specific amount of material to review. I don't believe LE would have stayed there and gone through a huge amount of material (think it was 30 tonnes a day or something like that) and devoted that level of peoplepower if it were unproductive. Resources are finite and MIRA took alot of resources IMO. I'm having faith that MIRA was a productive use of resources and I also bet that they knew what they were looking for based on the fact that they had at least a couple/few bags of material that were mentioned in the arrest warrants.

Thanks for that. I hope you are right.

Hello! This is my first post. I will attempt to attach a screenshot I took Monday of the 4 Jefferson Crossing property from a satellite view on my iPhone Apple maps. I cannot find info on how often they update the photos and the actual photo date. **But notice the red truck is parked there on that day**
View attachment 191904 View attachment 191905
Do you know what day this is?

That’s the same as a sociopath
Sociopath (personality) was used many years ago. Then to make it not sound so bad, it was changed to antisocial (personality).

Then too many thought “antisocial” meant “un-socialable” (personality).

Now the term “Sociopathic” (personality) has been making a come back.

Socialpath = Antisocial
Un-socialable = Not social
Antisocial =/= Not social

Make sense?

Last edited:
Since they're searching near Farmington it's likely they have reason to believe that he brought the body back up there (maybe some evidence in the 80MS house, like her blood in a drain, etc?)

But, since they're back to looking in water, if there's reason to believe that the body could be in the vicinity of NC, I have always thought that Browns Reservoir along Silver Spring Rd/East St would be a logical place. I don't think it's fenced, it's quite remote, it's along the way between Welles Lane and Pound Ridge, and it would be easy to connect back onto Rt 33 to 7 or up to 84 to get back to Farmington pretty quick.
It's also "just over the CT/NY line".
I know this to be a place where teens can go to do nefarious teen things, private and out of the way (not like murder, mind you, stuff like many people do when teenaged).

Not sure how full the reservoir is at this time of year, but easy access to water and not likely to be seen back there.

Of course, there are literally hundreds of potential spots between NC and Farmington. I'm sure LE has information that's driving them to strategic possibilities.
I can provide a photo of this area tomorrow, I live close. It’s full and it is remote with limited traffic because of a dirt road and it’s also likely close to where he ‘accidentally’ entered NY the other day.

Here's a scenario where the body and bloody items would be in 2 different places: it was all staged as a Waveny abduction i.e., she was running and grabbed by a stranger. She was actually in regular clothes in her garage when it happened and there was unanticipated blood - a lot if it, possibly requiring cleaning items from her home. The killer buried her in the NC area because if she was ever found it would fit with the Waveny story. The killer took her clothes off (so that her regular street (non-running) clothes would not be found on her body) and got rid of her clothes and the bloody clean-up items in a different location so that they wouldn't be found with the body. JMO.

Agree, and with the planning that seems to have been done (red truck, altered license plates), I don't it's a stretch to think that he prepared a burial place in the NC area (or elsewhere) beforehand. JMO.

Your comment about all the planning made me wonder how far back he planned this. In his interview with the news he said that he and JD had been communicating better and that he was even invited to have dinner with the kids. I can’t help but wonder if he planned this weeks or months in advance and played nice to get her guard down. He needed an excuse for his DNA to be in that house, just in case it was found (which it was!). How convenient that he was invited to have dinner there a few days or whatever before she died. I really think he tricked her into relaxing her guard a bit.

I'd like to believe that we do and that the efforts made here by so many caring people are relevant.

Speaking personally I've worked a number of times over the years with families that had a loved one go missing who reach out and ask for help either because they don't understand the process of working with LE, don't have the funds to hire professionals, don't know who to hire or trust as there are so many that prey on the families of the missing or need ideas on what to do or even what to ask LE. Most missing cases sadly get little in the way of resources from LE and it takes a boatload of work in many cases to push the case forward and mobilize social media and its so impt that all this get done quickly. I've seen WS people band together and help and its been so incredible to see people that don't even know each other or the missing person work together to get the word out and work social media and help as best they can.

Now there are not for profit groups that can help the missing and this is fantastic but many times people that have a loved one go missing have no clue on where to go and the WS resources for these people are valuable IMO. I've seen WS folks be super supportive to families on cases and its one of the reasons I stick around and continue to contribute when I can.

The power of FB and social media for missing cases is huge and major IMO but the discussion groups can be scary places for families of the missing IME. WS is victim friendly always and I don't think most truly get how important this is until they hit the social media world.

The Dulos case is unusual as both wealth and power exist and resources were deployed almost immediately by LE with no prodding from the family so far as I've heard. NCPD has resources and the financial means and a Chief smart enough to raise his hand early to State Crime/FBI and request almost immediate assistance. Most cases don't have these blessings and usually it takes prodding to get LE moving IMO and oftentimes local LE resist asking for resources from outside their jurisdiction.

Please not I'm not in any way attempting to be negative on LE, not at all. The reality though is most departments are stretched thin and the resources to adequately cover a missing case can be consuming as alot of work is needed quickly when the case first breaks and some departments just don't have the resources. MOO

Wonderful. Thank you.

“I know what I did, and I know what I didn’t do”

I’m interested in the seeming disconnect in how FD was smooth in some aspects of the crime (no camera documentation of him at the scene, no body) yet sloppy in others (DNA mixed with her blood in the kitchen, bloody trash bag dump, doctored license plates dump).

This disconnect in styles makes me ask if we are talking about two different people.

Did FD hire a hit and FDs job was cleanup. (Either planned or by necessity given quickness of the silver alert.)

I didn’t imagine a hit because FD had such a personal score to settle IMO. Starting with:

JD lying to FD’s face and fleeing with the kids.
JD rejecting order to all live together.
JD and parents controlling the purse strings.

And FD’s episodes of rage and control - IMO always against other people Such as:

Trapping JD in a room and not letting her leave.
Forcing kids to water ski against their will for hours on end.
Sickening revenge fantasies.
The parking attendant!

All that makes me thing he would not relinquish the pleasure of killing JD himself.

But these style differences (smooth and clumsy) ... maybe he’s first and foremost a playboy who farms out the dirty work and just got stuck with the cleanup because of how fast the alert came out,

And maybe the cleanup was sloppy with the phones on etc because FD and MT were celebrating and high. Whether MT was told the real reason for the celebration or not.

Perfectly explained.

At first in the interview I could see some of the charm. A smidge of it. Given he wasn’t. Under this kind of pressure when courting JD. He’s a stress anger ball. JMO. It’s all on the surface now. He’s in deep cow patties. He might as well be sitting in a field of them. I just was struck mostly by the lack of emotion from him. He almost got angry with the one question from Sarah about the spouse always does it. I also think it’s odd that NP has been screaming at the top of his lungs about FoDu’s mistreatment by LE and the. Fotis goes on the interview to actually say he was not treated unfairly and the truth shall prevail stuff. Which is it? A course correct? Buttering up to LE?
We call that flat affect in the biz. Personally I think he will crack at some point

You know, all this time, I’ve been thinking it wasn’t planned in much advance despite the evidence that indicates so. I’ve changed my mind and still don’t think a ground burial was planned or done because people tend to look for freshly dug earth. While most construction sites have and use them, not everyone in that business keeps a 55-gallon drum with lid around at home. Yet who would notice one at his properties at first (before the banging)? Especially if several were there. Could this be the reason for the tape-altered license plates? Later drive to water? I had no idea CT had so much water around!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam