Found Deceased UT - REMAINS FOUND - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #13 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve been thinking this since learning of the cameras in his home!

Welcome AngGeslc.

This was my initial thought and worry as well. I believe @Inthedetails had the same worry too from the beginning.

Gosh please don’t let this be the case! :( IF it does turn out to be the case God Forbid, I hope LE NEVER releases this information about its existence for the sake of her loved ones.

I’ve been thinking this since learning of the cameras in his home!

Welcome AngGesle.:):):)
The cameras facing his bed, were certainly there for a purpose.
I guess LE will find evidence there, and I certainly hope, if there are any videos, the public will not see them.
However, these would add to charges, I hope.
MOO.

Welcome AngGeslc.

This was my initial thought and worry as well. I believe @Inthedetails had the same worry too from the beginning.

Gosh please don’t let this be the case! :( IF it does turn out to be the case God Forbid, I hope LE NEVER releases this information about its existence for the sake of her loved ones.
I've wondered the same. I'm sure that angle will be investigated. ugh

The bizarre and confrontational situation of lawyer (possibly close family friend) Ms. Fashakin leaping to AA's defense gives me pause...I am wondering now how much help she has given him since 2009--re: the thefts and rapes he committed but managed to wriggle away from...

This certainly could be a possibility, helping AA wriggle out of crimes.
With ML, he has jumped into the fire and there is no way out.

He likes fires, and I certainly hope, this factors into the DA's process.
AA has presented pics of fire, his lousy book features this, so his next step is to place Kenzie into the fire.
MOO.

Sugar-Baby-student-Mackenzie-Lueck-23-confirmed-dead-as-cops-750x450.jpg

upload_2019-7-4_1-50-3.jpeg
nfa-begnaud-missing-utah-student-needs-tracks-and-gfx-frame-2194.jpg

El Segundo Woman Mackenzie Lueck Vanishes After Taking Lyft From Salt Lake City Airport

Family of suspect in MacKenzie Lueck case worried about possibility of fair trial in SLC

Here is the news report with the attorney! Finally found an official link.

Morning all.

How can she get the trial moved out of Utah when he is going to be charged with violating Utah state crimes?

The state of origin always has jurisdiction over any state murder charges.

Imo, she will be unable to do so.

Now if he has committed federal crimes as well those charges will be handled by the federal court. But, imo, that will happen only after the state case has been concluded.

The feds can't come in, and just take over any state case. They are always an assisting agency in any state murder case.

Reading what she says is revolting imo. AA is not a good son. Good sons dont murder innocent people, and burn them up in their own back yard.

I hate she is already playing the race card. His race has nothing to do with him being a souless monster. It's not the color of his skin, and is all about who he is inside of that skin....no matter the color on the outside.

She is going to find out quickly Utah is not NY. It makes me even sadder for KL, and her family. They are going to throw the victim under the bus then back up, and runover her again. Sigh.

Let them do such unscrupulous acts. It will help the state because jurors detest victim blaming, and shaming by the defendant who brutally murdered them.

If they go this route all it will do is highly pi** off his jury.

I am sickened by this attorney's words. I find them filled with so much BS, and are very offensive to me, and to KL, and her family.

Jmho

I'm sorry if this has been asked before... According to the media ML landed at ≈ 1 am and left the airport at 2 am. Did the Lyft drop her at 3 am or 3 am is just the time her phone was powered off and she arrived earlier? It only takes 11 minutes driving from the airport to the park... I wonder what happened in between?

Very very good question. LE only said she left airport to meet someone. LE said that the Lyft driver dropped her off around 3a. Nothing else is mentioned.

1)Since the timelines are given in the next two posts, it is not known whether she intended to wait in the airport for a little time until she called Lyft.
2) Not known if she waited in her Lyft at the park (It might be the reason the driver saw how she interacted with the person in the car.)
3) This might be a reason why the prep never met her at airport as the prep could be saying he was running late

Last edited:
I'm sorry if this has been asked before... According to the media ML landed at ≈ 1 am and left the airport at 2 am. Did the Lyft drop her at 3 am or 3 am is just the time her phone was powered off and she arrived earlier? It only takes 11 minutes driving from the airport to the park... I wonder what happened in between?

Your times may be a bit off. Here’s the timeline per the local TV news station:

https://ksltv.com/416670/mackenzie-luecks-timeline-what-we-know-so-far/?

I believe your schedule off about an hour because SLC is on MST, and this is the latest timeline:

Monday, June 17, 2:09 a.m. — Lueck departs flight from California. It takes about a half-hour for her to get off the plane and arrive at baggage claim.

Monday, June 17, 2:40 a.m.Lueck gets into a Lyft.

Monday, June 17, about 3 a.m.Lueck seen for the last time when the Lyft driver drops her off at Hatch Park, 50 Center St., North Salt La

Thursday, June 20, 4 p.m. — Family notifies police that Lueck had not been heard from since Sunday night.

Friday, Saturday, June 21-22 Friends and family of Lueck spread word of her disappearance by handing out flyers around Salt Lake City.

Sunday, June 23 — Lueck misses a flight back to California to attend a friend’s wedding.

Monday, June 24Police make plea for anyone who last saw Lueck to contact them. Investigators don’t yet know if Lueck was in trouble or trying not to be found.

Tuesday, June 25 — Police release the last-known footage of Lueck rolling a suitcase from baggage claim.
Tuesday, July 2

— Police begin search of a home on Salt Lake City’s northwest side. The house in the Fairpark neighborhood and its occupants had “a nexus to the case,” said Salt Lake Assistant Police Chief Tim Doubt. Police leave scene with bags and boxes of evidence, including human tissue.

Thursday, June 27 — Police declare owner of the home at the Fairpark neighborhood a person of interest in Lueck’s disappearance.

Friday, June 28, 9:20 a.m. — Police arrest Ayoola Adisa Ajayi, 31, at an apartment complex at 1028 S. West Temple for investigation of aggravated murder, aggravated kidnapping, desecration of a human body and obstruction of justice in connection with Lueck’s disappearance.

Monday, July 1 — Friends, family and strangers celebrate Lueck's life during a vigil on the University of Utah Union lawn in Salt Lake City.

Tuesday, July 2 — The Salt Lake County District Attorney's Office asks for more time before formally filing charges on Ajayi.

Mackenzie Lueck: A timeline of what we know about the Utah student's disappearance

<modsnip - removed quoted post that had been deleted>

I may think she is full of it but we should not feel that she is an awful attorney.

For everyone's information:

Janet Fashakin is a seasoned attorney of over two decades, a journey that started in Africa in 2000 church. She received her bachelors in law from the prestigious Obafemi Awolowo University in Nigeria, She proceeded to receive her Masters in Law from Yeshiva University, Cardozo School of Law in New York. She embarked on her doctorate studies at Walden University in Baltimore, USA, where her dissertation focuses on the "Challenges faced by the African American Women upon their release after serving their terms."
Bar Admissions: The Supreme Court of Nigeria;
The Supreme Court of New York State 2nd Judicial Departments,
The District Court of the Eastern District of New York ,
The District Court of the Southern District of New York and
The Supreme Court of USA.
A licensed Registered Nurse of Nigeria, UK & New York State
A Certified Public Administrator of USA.

Appointment:
Guardian Ad Litem for the State of NY to represent the interest of the unknowns and the Incapacitated in Probate matters.
Small Claims Court Arbitrator.

Awards:
Recognized member of Stratford’s "Who's Who."
Top 10 Best 2016 Client Satisfaction Award by American Institute of Family Law Attorneys
Associations:
American Bar Association,
The New York Bar Association,
The National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers,
The Women Bar Association of New York and many others.

Socio-Cultural/ Grass-root Involvements:
Founder & Global Director, Ijesa Ladies Union (I.L.U) International, a non for profit organization that focuses attention on the plight of the less widows privileged women of Ijesaland and their under aged kids.
National Women Leader, Christ Apostolic Church (CAC) North America
Founder, Macedonia Project for the care of the Poor Widows and their Orphan kids of CAC.

Practice Areas
  • Immigration Law
  • Divorce
  • Family Law
  • Real Estate Law
  • Foreclosure Defense
  • Medical Malpractice
Fees
  • Free Consultation
    I give free consultation of up to 10 minutes, after that it is $100 per hour. We also take certain complex cases on contingency.
  • Contingent Fees
    Most contingency fees are by law and set at 33% of the money recovered. If nothing is recovered, nothing is due the attorney.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
New York
Since 2001
jurisdictions.png

Languages
  • English: Spoken, Written
  • Yoruba: Spoken, Written
Professional Experience
Small Claims Arbitrators
New York State Courts Administration
2004 - 2014
I adjudicate on simple and complex matters of all sorts of cases where the parties both agree to see me.
Education
Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law
LL.M. (2005) | Law
2004 - present
Honors: Startford "Who's Who", 10 Best 2016 Client Satisfaction American Institute of Family Law Attorneys. Alpha Kappa Alpha, Wladen University.
Activities: I mentor young law graduates, I am a Small Claim's Arbitrator and a Guardian Ad litem for the incapacitated and the Unknowns of New York State.
school-14837-1447380255-m.png

Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife, Nigeria.
LL.B. (1990) | Law
1986 - 1990
Honors: Graduated with honors

Cardozo is currently ranked 52nd by U.S. News and World Report ranking of law schools. Its intellectual property program was ranked 12th in the nation, and its dispute resolution program was ranked 6th. The Cardozo faculty is ranked #32 in the nation for scholarly impact.
I have nothing but professional respect for this woman. Look at all she’s accomplished! I have no judgments on her personal life, as I don’t know anything personal about her.

So his mommy via the attorney thinks he cannot get a fair trial in part because of the color of his skin and the fact Utah itself (not SLC) only has 2 percent of such a population.

Is mommy and attorney aware AJ is now a Mormon or mention he is part of a group that is a large part of the SLC and Utah population? Should we worry he will be unduly favored because of this?

I mean if they want to play the race card and unfair trial, let's play it the other way, he is Mormon and could well be favored because of it, so I guess it balances out :D

Sarcasm intended.

Best of luck to her.

The tired “her skirt was too short” victim attack, ain’t gonna fly here.

What matters is that she ended up in the grip of this monster, and there isn’t a plausible way to point the finger in any other direction.

He was the last person she texted.

He denied knowing her, and had pictures of her on his phone.

Their phones were in that same park, at around the same time.

Her charred remains were found in his backyard, and neighbors spotted him tending to fires.

Add that with all the evidence we aren’t even aware of, and I’m convinced this case is as close to a slam dunk as it gets.

Victim blaming will only enflame the jury.

He’s done.
Yes, to all of this!

It's hilarious that she would think that he might be treated more fairly in another state. Did she miss the fact that every major network and news outlet in the WORLD has reported on this case? Heck, he might get rougher treatment in another state.

I really, really, really pray that he takes a deal because it sounds like his mother is planning to vilify ML. And, honestly, I can't stomach it.

So his mommy via the attorney thinks he cannot get a fair trial in part because of the color of his skin and the fact Utah itself (not SLC) only has 2 percent of such a population.

Is mommy and attorney aware AJ is now a Mormon or mention he is part of a group that is a large part of the SLC and Utah population? Should we worry he will be unduly favored because of this?

I mean if they want to play the race card and unfair trial, let's play it the other way, he is Mormon and could well be favored because of it, so I guess it balances out :D

Sarcasm intended.
Good one! Write that on her FB page!

Good one! Write that on her FB page!

Lol. Anyone can feel free to do so, have at it.

I just do not like it when people pick and choose. If one is going to say such things, then it applies all of the way around. Clearly he liked SLC, was welcomed at the church and the university--but now that he is under arrest he can't get a fair trial?

Jmo.

I can promise it isn’t working. I can’t really attach a screenshot of my email. Maybe someone needs to tweet them to post that its been taken down.
Please remind me -- was the number disconnected, no answer, busy signal? Let me know, and I'll tweet message to SLCPD. Thanks...
I just called the tip line and got a recording that says something along the lines of, "...Salt Lake City Police Department, if this is an emergency please dial 911...tip line for Mackenzie Lueck, case #19-111129...if you have a tip, leave a message..." then it goes to voice mail where you can leave a tip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lover305