Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #12 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
That, and a hitman would not have needed to clean up. If you were hiring a hit though, you would instruct the hitman to make it look like a robbery, IMHO.
I just don't get wife/girlfriend murderers. Most of them are completely inept at covering their tracks. They have to know that the spouse is the most likely suspect. Knowing that, they still fail to stage the crime scene to deflect attention from themselves. In this case, for example, if the suspect was trying to stage "abducted while jogging", he should have been very, very careful not to leave blood in the garage. Alternatively, he could have left the body there and ransacked the house to make it look like a robbery. Doing neither, LE was on to him from day 1. MOO
When rage enters the equation good sense and planning bite the dust.....every time.

Detectives also say they can tell when someone "ransacks" a house to look like a robbery. I don't know how they know but they know.

new, but live many states away...have been following the threads since the beginning (similar experience minus the killing -thank you jesus)...

my adds:
no way FD himself would have done all that noise the following morning- would have wanted to kept quiet as there are noise ordinances, so police really good have been called by neighbors...

hope LE drug tested both FD and MT...

FD would have found a way to kill her, but wish she would have been in area with really close neighbors especially retirees at home watching...

IMO he did the act of killing JD because he is antisocial personality disorder, but had help disposing including MT...

thank you...pray justice served...
Welcome Bubbly Girl!
:):D:):D:):D

You totally stepped into his shoes and showed us how he thinks. Very empathic!

I just wish we could channel that and figure out if JD was not in MIRA and I am starting to have my doubts where she would be found. I still maintain it has to be some place familiar. That he has some dominion over. I just am at a loss with the time constraints unless it was a pre-planned place. A hole in the ground? A barrel? A septic tank? What is the fastest way to get rid of a body?

Again I apologize upfront for the fact that I have no squeamish feelings about a body. Pathologist daughter who saw more than my fair share of autopsies. At that point there is nada you can do for them. Just try to bring the family some small level of closure although there is no such thing.
I’ve just been rewatching Elementary from the beginning and one victim was wrapped in plastic and hidden in the wall.
This would fit with FD checking up on her and having her where no one would find her. IMO.

I wonder how much hands on work he did in the past as he is doing heaps now.

I can provide a photo of this area tomorrow, I live close. It’s full and it is remote with limited traffic because of a dirt road and it’s also likely close to where he ‘accidentally’ entered NY the other day.

Perhaps FD entered this area accidentally, to check if the surroundings were disturbed.
Killers often return.
MOO.

But is also connects EE. EE could have taken them and altered them, etc. NOT, but you get the drift. IMO, FD planted those plates to be found near where EE lives, which is why they were in the box and deposited in the sewer.

Otherwise, he could have just taken the tape off and put them back where they were stored. In the garage?

This makes total sense now! License plates and bloody material near EE residence or route home. That is the only reason to do that in broad daylight and plates hidden in same area I could not understand why those were put in a storm drain? Seemed so silly to waste precious time planting license plates there, I agree so many other places to hide all of this stuff in general there are dumpsters all over the place why there? and everything there?...that would be the only reason:
TO CLAIM EE DID IT!
I think it was a back up plan put into effect after the botched garage attack. Thought of afterwards, the plates were used to not be detected traveling to and from NC, then everything went bad and he changed his plans to making it look like EE did it. Too much blood in garage sloppy clean up job. I think possibly the car was somehow left before he tried to clean up the garage mess - this part not sure, but, whatever the sequence he changed his plans from a plain abduction at Waveny, to making EE look like he tried to stage an abduction.
Thank god for LE putting in the cameras or we would be in such a different place....
Come on let's get this guy for JD's family to put closure on this. They can't even properly have a memorial service, this is tragic not only is she not coming back they can't give her the proper eulogies.
RIP LOVELY JD!

Last edited:
If FD was trying to set up EE to take the the blame for part or all of this crime, what in the world would be put forth as EE's motive?
If FD did the murder and the plan fell apart because of the copious amount of blood in the garage etc. the accomplice could still have disposed of her body. It was the time between the killing and the return from Albany Ave. that was the unplanned mess.
It seems to me that an accomplice had to be involved in the original plan and I think it was solely, to knowingly to dispose of the body.
Instead of a clean quick murder in the garage without evidence of that murder, a pick up of the body by a second person and disposal, it turned into a bloody mess and a series of stupid mistakes.
Instead of being home by noon in Farmington, with an alibi ( attorney mgt. phone call from Greece) he was still scrambling to manage the crime and making mistakes.

If FD was trying to set up EE to take the the blame for part or all of this crime, what in the world would be put forth as EE's motive?
If FD did the murder and the plan fell apart because of the copious amount of blood in the garage etc. the accomplice could still have disposed of her body. It was the time between the killing and the return from Albany Ave. that was the unplanned mess.
It seems to me that an accomplice had to be involved in the original plan and I think it was solely, to knowingly to dispose of the body.
Instead of a clean quick murder in the garage without evidence of that murder, a pick up of the body by a second person and disposal, it turned into a bloody mess and a series of stupid mistakes.
Instead of being home by noon in Farmington, with an alibi ( attorney mgt. phone call from Greece) he was still scrambling to manage the crime and making mistakes.
100% agree. Setting up his own EE doesn't make sense without EE motive and also risky as it points back in FD's direction. Stranger Waveny abduction (rather than EE did it) makes more sense as a cover story. Also agree that accomplice's role could have centered on disposing of the body and that the blood made it all go haywire. JMO.

Good morning. So many smart people on this board with great theories. I have little to add but for this.
The depth of grief and sorrow felt by her close friends is palpable.
Contrasted with FD's interview there is a glaring difference.

But Dulos declared that his estranged wife's disappearance has left his life 'screwed up right now, in a big way'.

'I don't have my kids, Jennifer is not around, Michelle is not around, I'm having a hard time with work. I have a GPS on my foot. Somebody has to look at who is the one worst effected in this situation,' he added.

I was guessing something in the benzo family of drugs so that works... klonopin/trazadone/valium/xanax/ativan..... He seems devoid of energy or any life at all....
I also felt like he appeared very frail. We know he is not a tall man, but I feel like an effort was made to make him look very small, like someone who could not possibly have had the strength to overpower someone.

I totally think this was possible as the technology isn't expensive and is very accessible. Just think that if a camera were in place the perp would know when JD left the house, if the garage door were open/closed, possibly if the alarm was on/off and if anyone else were around the property. Can you imagine the value of a listening device placed in the house or primary vehicle. Or, place a bug into nanny vehicle to be able to listen to children too? Possiblities are endless now that we know that he had access to the property. I have to say that I am surprised that JD permitted access to her house/santuary and FD being at the house on Wed (even if he allegedly didn't come into the house) surprised me more than a bit.
Agreed. This surprises me too. Why would he be allowed? Was a restraining order actually in place?

Last edited:
Fotis Dulos emerges at Sturbridge Hill home to continue work
"...He made several appearances throughout the day with a power saw, wet and dry vac..."

So, he was seen using exactly the items you might want if you were going to dismember a body?? Geez. Perhaps LE should take a closer look at these items?
Why does the Raptor have Massachusetts plates?
Does FD own property in Massachusetts? The border is a quicker hop from Hartford/Farmington than New Canaan is.

Does FD own property in Massachusetts? The border is a quicker hop from Hartford/Farmington than New Canaan is.
I wonder if they summer on Cape Cod/Martha’s Vineyard or the like. That would make sense - and maybe the Raptor has MA plates because of tax evasion/taxes to register a vehicle being lower in that state?

Well, if it is his truck certainly proves he is adept at changing plates.
Maybe it's his buddy's.
Interesting to note none of his workers are with him at the times he has been there.
He's gonna have a tough time unloading that house, IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
renenoelle