Found Deceased IN - Paul Etter wanted for Kidnapping, Tippecanoe County, 22 June 2019

So looks like he went to Purdue and Ball State but doesn't mention if he graduated.

We were correct about the boy scout thing and interestingly he was recently self employed.

Slightly off topic but I've been going to that Feast of the Hunters Moon since I was a child and we always had the ham and beans!!!

The family knew he had mental issues............... I sure hope LE really has usable DNA from BG............moo
Yeah, I think his long history of alcohol and other offenses might suggest a long history of mental problems. It could be damaging to the family if they were aware of more than they ever let on. Maybe they just thought he had a drinking problem? Who knows...and I'm trying to be careful not to make accusations on circumstances I know nothing about.

So looks like he went to Purdue and Ball State but doesn't mention if he graduated.

We were correct about the boy scout thing and interestingly he was recently self employed.

Slightly off topic but I've been going to that Feast of the Hunters Moon since I was a child and we always had the ham and beans!!!
Now you'll always think of PE when you have ham and beans :-(

I think if there is no LE DNA crime related announcement, otherwise by Monday, at the latest, that Paul Etter is no longer a suspect in any other case............moo
IMO I think we are going to find out that he is tied to other crimes. This kind of thing just doesn’t happen at 55 years old out of the blue. Especially since he had handcuffs ready at 4:30 am, lying in wait, and shackles ready at a prepared site. That is just way too premeditated. I think they are giving family time to grieve.
Media is too quiet on any announcement related to this crime. Way too many law enforcement surrounding him regarding this specific crime. Him asking for media coverage. Family admitting mental illness. It’s all very suspect as far as I can tell. JMO

IMO I think we are going to find out that he is tied to other crimes. This kind of thing just doesn’t happen at 55 years old out of the blue. Especially since he had handcuffs ready at 4:30 am, lying in wait, and shackles ready at a prepared site. That is just way too premeditated. I think they are giving family time to grieve.
Media is too quiet on any announcement related to this crime. Way too many law enforcement surrounding him regarding this specific crime. Him asking for media coverage. Family admitting mental illness. It’s all very suspect as far as I can tell. JMO
In regards to all the law enforcement involved, I guess that didn't surprise me. He was an armed, desperate, suicidal fugitive. Very dangerous, IMO.

I so wish there was a verified WS fly on the wall in the LE's office.

Oh boy. I just found this whole thread and haven't read it yet and I don't even know for sure yet what I'm allowed to say but Etter was in direct contact with me every day during The Manhunt right up until to a few minutes before the standoff began

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bosie
Back