Recovered/Located AR - Chad Voelkel, 38, fled rape charge with wife & 4 kids, Mena, 23 May 2019

• Unless they are literally somewhere off the grid, this family should be easy to spot BUT more without more national media exposure this could drag on for a long time.
  • Can they not issue AMBER alert for something like this?
  • Was there any vehicle descriptions provided?
  • Having a hard time imagining that this guy had enough money stashed to stay on the run with that many people for very long.
  • Would be interesting to know if they had passports (Mexico?)

That’s good of you! I saw where they had family, lived in, or visited these places: heavener, Oklahoma, poteau Oklahoma and Lake Whistler, Oklahoma. Lake Wister State Park | TravelOK.com - Oklahoma's Official Travel & Tourism Site

Was it near any of those locales?

I saw a family with a little girl with Down’s syndrome where I live this weekend- really not sure if it was them though- but this is a good area for remote camping- but I called it in just in case!

That’s good of you! I saw where they had family, lived in, or visited these places: heavener, Oklahoma, poteau Oklahoma and Lake Whistler, Oklahoma. Lake Wister State Park | TravelOK.com - Oklahoma's Official Travel & Tourism Site

Was it near any of those locales?

No it’s in the Appalachian mountains- sorry to be so vague- I will let y’all know if I hear anything. It’s statistically unlikely but I couldn’t shake the feeling and figure it’s better safe than sorry!

No it’s in the Appalachian mountains- sorry to be so vague- I will let y’all know if I hear anything. It’s statistically unlikely but I couldn’t shake the feeling and figure it’s better safe than sorry!
There is a connection to North Carolina not all that far from the Tennessee border (about 20-25 miles as the crow flies).

Polk County (where he was arrested on rape charges) has an online search engine. All it pulled up was a 2014 traffic charge. Since he hadn't gone to trial yet on the rape charge perhaps that's why it's not in there. Person Name or Business Name Search - Not an Official Document
Exclusive: Family member speaks on Arkansas man fleeing rape charge with wife, children

the prosecutor filed a motion to seal - also, this article says they aren't sure how long they have been on the run - he did not show up for the May court date - so he was out on bail, unmonitored? no check ins required???

I don't know how long they can be out there without someone helping them. Law enforcement needs a little more pressure on siblings or parents of these two. It would not surprise me if they were doing farmhand work on a farm of a friend of whoever is helping them. Perhaps, law enforcement should reach out to local media where these two have family and run the story in those locations.

Also, law enforcement should obtain any phone records for them and find the non-family they communicated with most often and pay them a visit.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back