Found Deceased IN - Paul Etter wanted for Kidnapping, Tippecanoe County, 22 June 2019

Can someone provide me with a quick synopsis of why some think Etter could be BG besides the sexual assault/going on the run?
I’ll do my best. First many of us see a likeness to the person on the bridge. It has been reported by both LE and MSM that he loves being in the woods. He has lived in close proximity to Delphi all of his life and at one time lived in Flora. Neighbor daughter called him creepy, latest victim called hom creepy. No job therefore free during working hours....that is a quicky and not everything can be said on the thread

I’ll do my best. First many of us see a likeness to the person on the bridge. It has been reported by both LE and MSM that he loves being in the woods. He has lived in close proximity to Delphi all of his life and at one time lived in Flora. Neighbor daughter called him creepy, latest victim called hom creepy. No job therefore free during working hours....that is a quicky and not everything can be said on the thread
I'll add that even though we don't know if he's ever done anything like this before, it's suspicious because he apparently had handcuffs, a gun, and shackles on hand and ready enough to jump in his car and follow her.

LOL.. Same here.. I prob won't get anything else done now as I sit and wait. ... anxiously....waiting....

LOL I'm still here. Been a busy day and I'm only half way through this dang thread though! And yes I've been a long time member here, used to participate a lot in the Delphi thread and Sierrah Jougin / and the monster who killed her James D Worely . Hello to some old friends here and thanks for vouching for me LOL

Gotcha. Thank you. You are awesome.

I think we should calm down a little. Ok that is tough. He is older than BG. Well he "may look younger" than he is. I don't know what to think.
Yeah, it’s hard to be patient and I can see we are all on pins and needles.

In regard to age...I just have never been able, as hard as I’ve tried, to believe the latest description (sketch) and age put out by LE in April. I look at the video Libby took and see someone middle aged but that is just what my brain is telling me and I’ve read other members post that they do see someone younger. So darn confusing!

I don't think that will happen.

Which, support or blaming? I know you're not blaming them. I was just curious to know if you think the Etter family will find support from the community.

Even if they knew he had mental health concerns, so do a fair number (and percentage) of people in the overall population. IMOO, it would be hard to know if and when to contact LE and then what to report, since LE can't necessarily act on suspicions or concerns by family.

Yeah, it’s hard to be patient and I can see we are all on pins and needles.

In regard to age...I just have never been able, as hard as I’ve tried, to believe the latest description (sketch) and age put out by LE in April. I look at the video Libby took and see someone middle aged but that is just what my brain is telling me and I’ve read other members post that they do see someone younger. So darn confusing!

I should give a disclaimer that I think the new sketch is garbage. I see what Libby gave us. I think the first sketch looks more like the images she captured. I have always firmly believed Bridge Guy to be older. I only go by what Libby gave us.

I should give a disclaimer that I think the new sketch is garbage. I see what Libby gave us. I think the first sketch looks more like the images she captured. I have always firmly believed Bridge Guy to be older. I only go by what Libby gave us.
I agree that video does not lie. His voice dress and mannerisms are of an older man imo.

What are theories as to why LE would change to younger sketch with the presser?
This sounds kind of ridiculous and i can't believe my fingers are typing this, maybe they already had a suspect in their sites, and wanted to make him feel comfortable.. once again i think this is kind of ridiculous and careless, but i couldn't think of any other reasons.. On the careless note about LE, IRCC they always said there was no immediate danger to the public after the Delphi murders, which at the time seemed careless.

Sorry, but it isn't clear to me exactly. How is he lurking outside whichever property at 4.30 a.m. and none of his relatives or neighbours notice?

No one would notice if he had been. Its rural and properties spread far apart and maybe he just had asked the devil to send him such a woman.. and was awakened in his bed at 430 from the metal scraping on the road...

What are theories as to why LE would change to younger sketch with the presser?

The only thing I can think of is there were *possibly* some pieces of evidence and/or advisement from experts coming together behind the scenes prior to the April presser and not available to the public. So then the younger sketch made more sense (the sketch that has been held close to the vest all along). It’s also important to consider over two years had gone by with nothing from the first released composite sketch.

The new sketch might have been hopeful (it definitely got some attention) but with time going by, nothing seems to have come of it (for now).

I agree the video looks like someone older (but not elderly) AND on the shorter side of the average range, husky... so it’s important to recognize the images of BG in the the video Libby took with any actual person being considered. The age is such an important variable, but also means, motive and opportunity. Look forward to hearing more about Etter from BoggLed.

Edited for clarification on Libby’s vid

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrak