Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #13 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Petros Dulos & Co was established in NY so what type of business do you think they were doing? I cant find anything on google. Do you think it was just a fake company to move money around for his family?

I think it was his own consulting business, as he is listed as a management consultant there and for Ernst.

We don't know for how long FD had been contemplating murdering JD. I don't think he would have killed MT, especially if she went along with his agenda. These two probably have a lot in common.

If we remember that future behavior is predicted by relevant past behavior, we can expect that FD would have shed MT from his life at some point.

She's been serving the purpose of feeding him with her $4000 a month child support while "his money" was tied up in the divorce case.

In time he was going to be awarded at least partial custody and get part of his children's trust funds or perhaps receive some sort of pay-off from Jennifer's family....i.e., Go-away-money.

Either way, he wasn't going to need MT. Besides, her child support has a max of about five years before it bites the dust since her daughter is thirteen, right?

Would MT have been run over on the driveway by the nanny? Would her DNA be spread through Hartford? Or would something totally original have befallen her?

Somehow, some way, with FD around, something wicked her way comes. I do believe she lucked out.

Last edited:
No worry on the state! I’m really focused on the thought that the tannery experience and know-how were relatively recent. I somehow assumed (shame on me) that the tannery was long ago and far away, not part of FD’s world in the U.S. Not only does this indicate to me that possibly he knew more about methods used in tannery more than just as family lore but also that even if the business is closed, he still may have had tools and chemicals related to the field or access to them that wouldn’t be as noticeable (before now) to others when buying them. For example, no one thinks anything about farmers buying a lot of fertilizer but eyebrows can go up with others not in a related business buy or try to buy a lot of it given the issues with bombs. When people go out of business, leftover items often end up in their houses and garages. Just thoughts.
he kept that old license plate for quite some time that he altered for reason...so i agree with you totally possible he could have kept or knew where he could get these tannery items easily...think LE should interview FD first wife regarding habits, potential clues especially the family tanning occupation here and in greece...

Amen to this . Narcissists are incapable of feeling anything but their own desires . I don’t think it’s as much a character flaw as a physiological trait they are born with and is exacerbated by people telling them they are so handsome and smart and can do no wrong . MT may have some of the same traits but is no where near as flawed as he is or she wouldn’t have gotten mixed up with him in the first place . That’s why I think she was just a tool to get him what he wanted and then dispose of her when the task was done .

3blue, there's a lot of good literature out there about it. I'll look around here and find the interesting book I found during Amanda Blackburn's case.

This definition is a particularly good one: "The most common causal model.....imagines a skein of interrelated biological, social, and psychological factors, in which a predilection lurking in your DNA may flower heinously with the right combination of childhood experiences, learned behaviors, and nurtured quirks."

Last edited:
Completely agree! Both FD an Pattis IMO had a decision to make about how to discuss JD with the public DAY 1. The choices they made to demonize and victimize JD so strongly and consistently in the press I believe strongly they will live to regret when the case/s come to trial.

I think it says alot about FD as a human being that he would let a paid professional speak about the mother of his 5 children the way that he has in the press. This press coverage will sadly live on with these children while their mother will most likely sadly not be here to explain it to them in years to come and it remains to be seen whether their father will ever be permitted to see or talk with them again.

The decision by FD/No Case Norm to take the 'low road' on the issue of discussion of JD in this case to me at least made their almost about face on the discussion front last week even more offensive. The FD interviews were hard to watch, stilted and uncomfortable and more about him than the missing JD. Clearly there is alot of information not out to the public yet but what ever happened to respect for missing people, victims of DV and your spouse even in the face of a difficult divorce? IMO last week was just one big 'hair flip' moment for FD (absent the hair but hope you get my point!) and simply more about the singleminded me-me-me- me focus that seems to characterize his entire being. What a prince of a guy!

As I've said previously I would be satisfied with a total gag order on this case and waiting for trial as I've had enough of the drival we saw last week from FD/Pattis and Atty's Bowman's early attempt to rehabilitate his seemingly morally bankrupt and embattled client MT. MOO![/QUOTE
No worry on the state! I’m really focused on the thought that the tannery experience and know-how were relatively recent. I somehow assumed (shame on me) that the tannery was long ago and far away, not part of FD’s world in the U.S. Not only does this indicate to me that possibly he knew more about methods used in tannery more than just as family lore but also that even if the business is closed, he still may have had tools and chemicals related to the field or access to them that wouldn’t be as noticeable (before now) to others when buying them. For example, no one thinks anything about farmers buying a lot of fertilizer but eyebrows can go up with others not in a related business buy or try to buy a lot of it given the issues with bombs. When people go out of business, leftover items often end up in their houses and garages. Just thoughts.

Update: I don’t think he had a tannery in the U.S. I think it was his consulting business.

You know, I can just picture the smirk on FD’s face as the judge says that to him. He has no intention of complying with any court order, unless he is locked up, and unable to do anything else.
And, he lied about it under oath. JD hired a private investigator who presented video evidence that MT had been with the kids, and then FD backed down.
As he also did under oath about the “have the mafia break dad’s knees” comment. When the psychiatrist testified against him, he backed down and said, well, JD could have said that...

Poor wife #1; you just know that, aside from journalists and other seekers of salacious information, she is going to be harassed to testify for FD’s defense as a former wife who may not have seen the side of him that JD did. I hope she tells them all to go to h%#*. She has very little value to the prosecution, but much more to the defense.

Poor wife #1; you just know that, aside from journalists and other seekers of salacious information, she is going to be harassed to testify for FD’s defense as a former wife who may not have seen the side of him that JD did. I hope she tells them all to go to h%#*. She has very little value to the prosecution, but much more to the defense.
If she were to testify for the defense regarding FD's good character that would be very, very risky. It would open door to the prosecutor 1) cross-examining her about FD's alleged misdeeds; and 2) calling witnesses about his bad character -- both of which would otherwise have been inadmissible.

If she were to testify for the defense regarding FD's good character that would be very, very risky. It would open door to the prosecutor 1) cross-examining her about FD's alleged misdeeds; and 2) calling witnesses about his bad character -- both of which would otherwise have been inadmissible.

I’d like to think that as a smart woman, she would be aware of his alleged misdeeds, but I’m not really sure she was, aside from possible (likely) infidelity. He hadn’t had the same kind of opportunity at that time, I think, to get as deeply involved in financial shenanigans as we think he did later on. I do wonder if she has spoken to NP yet-although it may be too early for that, since he hasn’t yet been charged with JD’s murder.

It's very sad. Distressing.

When I was about 13 I read a horrible story about a little girl who got trapped in a cave and died there in the dark surrounded by rats. Fiction. I think Mary Higgins Clark of something?

Anyhow, it horrified me and triggered my fears of being trapped.

To me there is nothing worse than striving to escape a terrible situation. But dying before you can. Trapped.

I feel like in a sense that happened to Jennifer. She was trapped in a loveless, abusive relationship and he kept her shackled afterward by aggressive litigation.

Then he killed her. She never had a real chance to be free.

Truly, what happened to her is a horror story.
I feel the same way. There are many stories of how FD treated JD. The request for her own bathroom, and FD reaction just gets me. This was JD father's money, that put FD in the lap of luxury. She's asking a simple request, that she didn't need FD permission for! Just burns me! I pray she had more joy and excitement, than fear when she left FD. I pray that she enjoyed everyday that she made her own decisions, fixed what she wanted for dinner, watched what movies she wanted. I pray she had several nights out with "the girls " and laughed as an emancipated woman.

Do any of you think that maybe it was JD making the noise in that trash container early in the a.m. when the neighbors' dogs were barking? As in maybe she was still alive, had become conscious and started kicking the sides of the dumpster to attract attention?
It makes me sick to think that might be the case.
I've been thinking this since I heard about the banging noise report.
MOO

Amen to this . Narcissists are incapable of feeling anything but their own desires . I don’t think it’s as much a character flaw as a physiological trait they are born with and is exacerbated by people telling them they are so handsome and smart and can do no wrong . MT may have some of the same traits but is no where near as flawed as he is or she wouldn’t have gotten mixed up with him in the first place . That’s why I think she was just a tool to get him what he wanted and then dispose of her when the task was done .

I agree with you that narcissists (and sociopaths) are born that way. Some become worse than others depending
on their upbringing and surroundings.

However, I doubt MT would’ve stayed around much longer. She was more and more realizing how broke he actually was/is. I think MT was fooled, at the beginning of their relationship, with FD’s charm, his lies about how wealthy he was, how successful Fore Group was.

MT finally found out that FD was not the wealthy man he tried to portray... and, unless she had a lot money herself, she would have eventually left him.

MT feared that FD and Fore Group were becoming financial failures. Her attitude, her fear, and her conversations with FD (“Hey loverboy, where’s all the money?”), including possible threats to leave him, were huge influences in FD’s plan to kill JD, get the kids and their trust funds.

Otherwise, MT, with her daughter, would be off to find another rich man.

MOO

Last edited:
Farber vs ForeGroup
P MOTION FOR DEFAULT-FAILURE TO PLEAD
Document.gif
newred.gif

SECOND AMENDED COMPLAINT
http://civilinquiry.jud.ct.gov/DocumentInquiry/DocumentInquiry.aspx?DocumentNo=17285151

Most ex's have little good to say about the former spouse. That's why they divorced. I respectfully disagree. It's more likely that wife number one was aware of FD already having a woman waiting in the wings. In some states a newly divorced person has to wait a period of time before remarrying. 30 days in Texas.
I'd like to post her background from what I have read, I just don't remember where I read it so I cannot link to a site. Can a mod help with this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member