OK - Bonnie Beth Lilly, 3, dies from cancerous 17-pound tumor, Comanche County, 3 Jan 2019 *Arrest*

You're a peach SeesSeas!
83x83px-LL-5e1c3da5_thankyou.gif

Unbelievably sad. They wouldn’t have had to pay a dime in medical care for her. I hope for their safety, the other children never go back to their parents.
The question is did they know she needed medical care? They might just be the type of parents that are to stupid to raise children .Mentally incapable.Which is way more complex than neglect.
I know it seems silly and obvious from the way it sounds , and I have not done that much sleuthing looking for pictures of the little girl but really did they think she was sick?
I snipped this from the link

''According to Barton’s report of Lilly’s condition, the “body is that of an ill-appearing Caucasian girl.” Internally, the “abdominal cavity is filled and distended by a large heterogenous mass (17 pounds, approximately 30x30x20 cm),” and extends from the diaphragm to the pelvic floor,” and encased the pancreas. The tumor had nodules on her spleen and abutted the liver, the kidneys and adrenal glands. The uterus and urinary bladder couldn’t be distinguished from the tumor."

It said nothing of outward signs . I think this case is interesting in a lot of different ways.

The question is did they know she needed medical care? They might just be the type of parents that are to stupid to raise children .Mentally incapable.Which is way more complex than neglect.
I know it seems silly and obvious from the way it sounds , and I have not done that much sleuthing looking for pictures of the little girl but really did they think she was sick?

''According to Barton’s report of Lilly’s condition, the “body is that of an ill-appearing Caucasian girl.” Internally, the “abdominal cavity is filled and distended by a large heterogenous mass (17 pounds, approximately 30x30x20 cm),” and extends from the diaphragm to the pelvic floor,” and encased the pancreas. The tumor had nodules on her spleen and abutted the liver, the kidneys and adrenal glands. The uterus and urinary bladder couldn’t be distinguished from the tumor."

It said nothing of outward signs . I think this case is interesting in a lot of different ways.
I agree with your point. In the linked newspaper report on post #1 are comments that make me think they intentionally did not take her to the doctor. There are other social media posts that do not meet TOS that hint at the same thing. I could be wrong though and they could have been totally oblivious. I pray this baby was not in pain.

I don’t know if in Oklahoma the “belief defense” for lack of a better word, will hold up. I hope they get more than the minimum 4 years years time and don’t get their other kids back.

As an RN, I find it hard to believe that any adults caring for this child would not have known something was physically wrong with her.

As an RN, I find it hard to believe that any adults caring for this child would not have known something was physically wrong with her.

I'm not medically trained but just reading the description above she surely must have had symptoms and probably pain.

the “abdominal cavity is filled and distended by a large heterogenous mass (17 pounds, approximately 30x30x20 cm)

Her belly was distended which they must have noticed.

The uterus and urinary bladder couldn’t be distinguished from the tumor.

She might have had problems urinating and/or blood in the urine.

She might have had problems digesting food and passing stool as well with such a large tumor pressing on all the surrounding organs.

I don't believe she could have appeared outwardly healthy.

Plus, endstage cancer (which she clearly had) will be very obvious. There's just no energy anymore, the body is done. She probably wasn't eating anymore, probably had pain, and was very lethargic.

How could they simply watch this and do nothing? Terrible. :mad:

Poor little Bonnie. :( RIP.

I wouldn't be suprised if she and her siblings had never recieved medical care. Horrible, rhabdomyosarcoma is very fast growing but treatable. My college roommates 4 year old daughter had a rhabdomyosarcoma in her throat which was very scary due to the location but she has been cancer free for 2 years after chemo and radiation.

Friday, July 12th:
*Motions Hearing for both (@ 11am CT) – OK – Bonnie Beth Lilly (3 yrs) (Jan. 3, 2018, Lawton; had 17 lb. tumor/cancer) - *Bonnie Beth Mills-Lilly (42) & *Henry Clarence Lilly III (49) arrested (1/4/18) & charged (1/7/18) with 1st degree manslaughter & not providing medical care to child. $60K bond each. Detention hearing on 1/10/19-bonded out & required to wear a GPS monitor. Next Preliminary announcement on 2/28 & Preliminary Conference hearing on 3/18.
6/27/19 Update: Motions hearing set in July 12, Preliminary hearing on 7/26.

OSCN Docket Search
IN THE DISTRICT COURT IN AND FOR COMANCHE COUNTY, OKLAHOMA
STATE OF OKLAHOMA,
Plaintiff,
v.
BONNIE BETH MILLS-LILLY,
Defendant, and
HENRY CLARENCE LILLY III,
Defendant.

No. CF-2019-17
(Criminal Felony)

Event Party Docket
Friday, July 26, 2019 at 9:00 AM
PRELIMINARY HEARING LILLY, HENRY CLARENCE III Grant Sheperd
Friday, July 26, 2019 at 9:00 AM
PRELIMINARY HEARING MILLS-LILLY, BONNIE BETH Grant Sheperd

Date Code Description Count Party
07-05-2019 O
AGREED TEMPORARY ORDER MODIFYING BOND CONDITIONS
MILLS-LILLY, BONNIE BETH

07-05-2019 O
AGREED TEMPORARY ORDER MODIFYING BOND CONDITIONS
LILLY, HENRY CLARENCE III

07-08-2019 RESP
STATE'S RESPONSE TO DEFT'S JOINT OBJECTION TO INTRODUCTION OF THE REPORT OF MEDICAL EXAMINER LISA BARTON ,M.D. APPLICATION FOR ORDER COMPELLING THE ATTENDANCE OF DR. BARTON,AND APPLICATION FOR THE RIGHT OF DEFT'S LILLY TO DIRECTLY CONFRONT THE TESTIMONY OF DR. BARTON AS PROVIDED BY 22 O.S. SECTION 751(C)
MILLS-LILLY, BONNIE BETH

07-08-2019 RESP
STATE'S RESPONSE TO DEFT'S JOINT OBJECTION TO INTRODUCTION OF THE REPORT OF MEDICAL EXAMINER LISA BARTON ,M.D. APPLICATION FOR ORDER COMPELLING THE ATTENDANCE OF DR. BARTON,AND APPLICATION FOR THE RIGHT OF DEFT'S LILLY TO DIRECTLY CONFRONT THE TESTIMONY OF DR. BARTON AS PROVIDED BY 22 O.S. SECTION 751(C)

Wondering "what" the modified bond conditions are? Probably nothing in the court site as you would have posted it.

Thanks for the update! :)
Details aren't available online for the AGREED TEMPORARY ORDER MODIFYING BOND CONDITIONS.
It has this line below that section:

Document Available at Court Clerk's Office

There have been numerous other modifications of bail and bond conditions in JAN, MAR, APR and JUN.
OSCN Docket Search

01-14-2019 CTFREE COURT ORDER / JUDGE ZWAAN FOR JUDGE HARRIS
THE COURT ORDERS THAT THE DEFTS, BONNIE BETH MILLS LILLEY AND HENRY CLARENCE LILLY III ARE PERMITTED TO LEAVE COMANCHE COUNTY FOR THE PURPOSES OF GOING TO OKLAHOMA COUNTY TO CONDUCT BUSINESS ON THE WEDNESDAY JANUARY 16, 2019 BETWEEN 9 AMD AND 6 PM. THE BONDSMAN AND THE GPS COMPANY HAVE ALSO AGREED TO THE SAME

01-14-2019 CTFREE COURT ORDER / JUDGE ZWAAN FOR JUDGE HARRIS
THE COURT ORDERS THAT THE DEFTS, BONNIE BETH MILLS LILLEY AND HENRY CLARENCE LILLY III ARE PERMITTED TO LEAVE COMANCHE COUNTY FOR THE PURPOSES OF GOING TO OKLAHOMA COUNTY TO CONDUCT BUSINESS ON THE WEDNESDAY JANUARY 16, 2019 BETWEEN 9 AMD AND 6 PM. THE BONDSMAN AND THE GPS COMPANY HAVE ALSO AGREED TO THE SAME
MILLS-LILLY, BONNIE BETH

03-13-2019 O ORDER MODIFYING CONDITIONS OF BAIL / JUDGE SHEPERD
DEFT PERMITTED TO TRAVEL TO OKLAHOMA CITY FOR MEETING WITH COUNSEL WITH PRIOR NOTIFICATION TO ALTERNATIAVE SENTENCING SOLUTIONS

03-13-2019 O ORDER MODIFYING CONDITIONS OF BAIL / JUDGE SHEPERD
DEFT PERMITTED TO TRAVEL TO OKLAHOMA CITY FOR MEETING WITH COUNSEL WITH PRIOR NOTIFICATION TO ALTERNATIAVE SENTENCING SOLUTIONS
MILLS-LILLY, BONNIE BETH

04-12-2019 O ORDER MODIFYING CONTIONS OF BAIL / JUDGE SHEPERD
DEFT'S SHALL BE PERMITTED TO TRAVEL TO ANY OF THEIR COUNSEL OF RECORDS OFFICES LOCATED IN OKLAHOMA AS NECESSARY AND UPON PRIOR NOTIFCATION TO ALTERNATIVE SENTENCING SOLUTIONS

04-12-2019 O ORDER MODIFYING CONTIONS OF BAIL / JUDGE SHEPERD
DEFT'S SHALL BE PERMITTED TO TRAVEL TO ANY OF THEIR COUNSEL OF RECORDS OFFICES LOCATED IN OKLAHOMA AS NECESSARY AND UPON PRIOR NOTIFCATION TO ALTERNATIVE SENTENCING SOLUTIONS
MILLS-LILLY, BONNIE BETH

06-14-2019 CTFREE COURT ORDER / JUDGE SHEPERD
STATE: K. CABELKA
DEFT: B. LILLY (D. AUTRY)
DEFT: H.C. LILLY (D. MCKENZIE
DEFT'S JOINT MOTION TO REMOVE CERTAIN BOND CONDITIONS IS SET FOR HEARING ON 7-12-2019 @ 11 AM

06-14-2019 CTFREE COURT ORDER / JUDGE SHEPERD
STATE: K. CABELKA
DEFT: B. LILLY (D. AUTRY)
DEFT: H.C. LILLY (D. MCKENZIE)
DEFT'S JOINT MOTION TO REVOKE CERTIAN BOND CONDITIONS IS SET FOR HEARING ON 7-12-2019 @ 11 AM
MILLS-LILLY, BONNIE BETH

Friday, July 26th:
*Preliminary Hearing for both (@ 9am CT) – OK – Bonnie Beth Lilly (3 yrs) (Jan. 3, 2018, Lawton; had 17 lb. tumor/cancer) - *Bonnie Beth Mills-Lilly (42) & *Henry Clarence Lilly III (49) arrested (1/4/18) & charged (1/7/18) with 1st degree manslaughter & not providing medical care to child. $60K bond each. Detention hearing on 1/10/19-bonded out & required to wear a GPS monitor. Next Preliminary announcement on 2/28 & Preliminary Conference hearing on 3/18.
6/27/19 Update: Motions hearing set in July 12, Preliminary hearing on 7/26. 7/12/19: Motion to revoke certain bond conditions. Nothing further on court site. Next preliminary hearing on 7/26.

@SeesSeas - any new court dates for these 2 *#&^#$&( ?

TIA! :)
http://www.oscn.net/dockets/search.aspx
IN THE DISTRICT COURT IN AND FOR COMANCHE COUNTY, OKLAHOMA
STATE OF OKLAHOMA,
Plaintiff,
v.
BONNIE BETH MILLS-LILLY,
Defendant, and
HENRY CLARENCE LILLY III,
Defendant.

No. CF-2019-17
(Criminal Felony)

EVENTS
Wednesday, November 20, 2019 at 2:00 PM
PRELIMINARY HEARING LILLY, HENRY CLARENCE III Grant Sheperd
Wednesday, November 20, 2019 at 2:00 PM
Friday, November 22, 2019 at 2:00 PM
Friday, November 22, 2019 at 2:00 PM
PRELIMINARY HEARING LILLY, HENRY CLARENCE III Ronald L. Shaffer

DOCKET
07-26-2019 CTFREE
COURT MINUTE / JUDGE SHEPERD
STATE - K. CABELKA
DF - D. AUTRY, D. MCKENZIE
CASE CONTINUED FOR FURTHER PRELIMINARY HEARING 11-20-19 AT 2:00 PM AND 11-22-19 AT 2:00 PM
DF. DARRIGAN WILL CONTINUE TO TESTIFY ON CROSS EXAMINATION BY DAVID MCKENZIE. DAVID AUTRY HAS COMPLETED HIS INITIAL CROSS EXAMINATION OF DR. DARRIGAN. ALL PARTIES AND WITNESSES TO REAPPEAR
BOND SAME AND SAME CONDITIONS
PG. 54 DHS REPORT TO BE PROVIDED TO COUNSEL FOR DEFENDANTS NO LATER THAN 11-1-19.
AUDRIE CAROLL AND ALAN TEAGUE ORDERED TO APPEAR.

07-26-2019 CTFREE
COURT MINUTE / JUDGE SHEPERD
STATE - K. CABELKA
DF - D. AUTRY, D. MCKENZIE
CASE CONTINUED FOR FURTHER PRELIMINARY HEARING 11-20-19 AT 2:00 PM AND 11-22-19 AT 2:00 PM
DF. DARRIGAN WILL CONTINUE TO TESTIFY ON CROSS EXAMINATION BY DAVID MCKENZIE. DAVID AUTRY HAS COMPLETED HIS INITIAL CROSS EXAMINATION OF DR. DARRIGAN. ALL PARTIES AND WITNESSES TO REAPPEAR
BOND SAME AND SAME CONDITIONS
PG. 54 DHS REPORT TO BE PROVIDED TO COUNSEL FOR DEFENDANTS NO LATER THAN 11-1-19.
AUDRIE CAROLL AND ALAN TEAGUE ORDERED TO APPEAR.
MILLS-LILLY, BONNIE BETH

07-30-2019 TEXT
COURT REPORTER RECORD FORM / DEBRA GARVER
PRELIMINARY HEARING
MILLS-LILLY, BONNIE BETH

07-30-2019 TEXT
COURT REPORT RECORD FORM / DEBRA GARVER
PRELIMINARY HEARING

Wednesday, November 20th:
*Preliminary Hearing for both (@ 2pm CT) – OK – Bonnie Beth Lilly (3 yrs) (Jan. 3, 2018, Lawton; had 17 lb. tumor/cancer) - *Bonnie Beth Mills-Lilly (42) & *Henry Clarence Lilly III (49) arrested (1/4/18) & charged (1/7/18) with 1st degree manslaughter & not providing medical care to child. $60K bond each. Detention hearing on 1/10/19-bonded out & required to wear a GPS monitor. Next Preliminary announcement on 2/28 & Preliminary Conference hearing on 3/18.
6/27/19 Update: Motions hearing set in July 12, Preliminary hearing on 7/26. 7/12/19: Motion to revoke certain bond conditions. Next preliminary hearing on 7/26.
7/26/19 Update: Hearing continued to 11/20 & 11/22 for both. Bonds stay the same.

I googled pics of the disease./ I wished I didn't.
It can be horrific. Especially when it has grown to 17 lbs of mass.
RIP Bonnie
Well. I am not going to do that until after a verdict then.
I know they can tell you how old a tumor is , somehow. My dad had a 20 lb tumor at his diagnoses and they told him his tumor was 2 years old. Also when my DD was diagnosed with ALL , the doctors said she had probably had it for a year before it was detected. She was hours away from death ,they said. She was 3 . She is 21 now and happy and wonderful.

Friday, November 22nd:
*Preliminary Hearing for both (@ 2pm CT) – OK – Bonnie Beth Lilly (3 yrs) (Jan. 3, 2018, Lawton; had 17 lb. tumor/cancer) - *Bonnie Beth Mills-Lilly (42) & *Henry Clarence Lilly III (49) arrested (1/4/18) & charged (1/7/18) with 1st degree manslaughter & not providing medical care to child. $60K bond each. Detention hearing on 1/10/19-bonded out & required to wear a GPS monitor. Next Preliminary announcement on 2/28 & Preliminary Conference hearing on 3/18.
6/27/19 Update: Motions hearing set in July 12, Preliminary hearing on 7/26. 7/12/19: Motion to revoke certain bond conditions. Nothing further on court site. Next preliminary hearing on 7/26.
7/26/19 Update: Hearing continued to 11/20 & 11/22 for both. Bonds stay the same.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back