Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #15 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is my thinking as well. But I’m just so perplexed about the communication! Why would he think to avoid the airport, but not take any steps to conceal his cellphone communication with her?

Replying to myself, lol. But I guess on second thought, since we don’t know all the details of the investigation, it’s possible he DID try to conceal his digital tracks but was bad at it. We know he has an inflated sense of self so I wouldn’t be surprised if he was confident he was being stealthy and thought LE wouldn’t get him.

I missed this article, but it says it all. This guy doesn’t understand the meaning of the word “no.”

Missy Lewis says she connected with Ajayi on Tinder.

The suspect was very charming at first, we had a great conversation,” said Lewis.

At first, he wanted to pick her up at home; when Lewis hesitated, she says Ajayi was persistent.

He said, well how about I pick you up at a parking lot,” added Lewis.

“I said no, I don’t really feel safe doing that,” said Lewis.

After she told him no, repeatedly, she says he snapped.

“Then he started getting belligerent. He kept insisting that’s what we do, and eventually I said hey I don’t really like where this is going, so I think I’m going to unmatch you, and he called me a really bad word,” said Lewis.

Woman recounts almost going on date with suspected killer

This. I can certainly see that if he had plans for certain activities, and those activities did not go as planned, that he would snap. It’s possible he thought he had a willing participant, but found that she was not prepared for what was taking place (he was likely not upfront with plans).

Many people have said that just telling him no was enough to make him snap, even when the “no” was connected to something very insignificant.

Perhaps she met him at the park for the same reason this woman did not want him to come to her home. Who knows. But she must have felt comfortable with him, must have known him in some way, or felt she did.

Something went wrong, he flipped out, and killed her.

My opinions only.

She was 23 years old. I'm not sure about anyone else here. But, at that age I was entirely on my own financially. My dad might give me money on my bday or at Christmas. But, my day-to-day expenses of rent, student loans, car payment, insurance, mobile phone, etc. were all mine.

Like KL, I also lived in a different state from my family at 23. I don't think one has to be from a poor family for this to be true, but an unexpected urgent $200 expense is a big deal to many young people in the early years of financial independence.

She clearly was seeking SDs online for financial assistance or gifts so I don't think it's as far fetched as others are suggesting.

KL had living expenses like rent (SLC isn't cheap), food, sorority dues, phone, her cat's needs, clothes (she recently dropped 30 pounds according to her "revenge diet" insta post so she would need an entire wardrobe which isn't cheap).

She was going to school part-time bc her parents were not paying for her to attend full-time (if they were contributing at all).

There’s another possibility to consider and that is that KL participated in these websites, this lifestyle, due to her own sexual preferences. We can’t just assume it was financially motivated...because , as the expert here several threads ago has stated, what is considered “risky” sexual preferences to some, are to others, “normal and healthy.”

If she met AA online in a forum that introduced people with similar sexual interests, she may have looked forward to getting together with him, especially after a heart wrenching funeral. We still do not know the full extent of her online participation in some of these forums and we may never know.

As the police chief said, there may be a “delicate nature” and that may be to protect her privacy, even now.

We do know KL had a broken past relationship, and had lost a lot of weight. We do know she was open and public about her SD/SB lifestyle. She may have been in a experimental stage of her life, open to many experiences. Although we look at AA now through the prism of this horrific death, he may have been “chosen” by KL as much as he “chose” her. Not every woman on these types of websites is there to make money. Some are there for sexual preference.

This “could” be an accidental death during consensual activities...with a very sloppy inept coverup.

Just more things we don’t know..

There’s another possibility to consider and that is that KL participated in these websites, this lifestyle, due to her own sexual preferences. We can’t just assume it was financially motivated...because , as the expert here several threads ago has stated, what is considered “risky” sexual preferences to some, are to others, “normal and healthy.”

If she met AA online in a forum that introduced people with similar sexual interests, she may have looked forward to getting together with him, especially after a heart wrenching funeral. We still do not know the full extent of her online participation in some of these forums and we may never know.

As the police chief said, there may be a “delicate nature” and that may be to protect her privacy, even now.

We do know KL had a broken past relationship, and had lost a lot of weight. We do know she was open and public about her SD/SB lifestyle. She may have been in a experimental stage of her life, open to many experiences. Although we look at AA now through the prism of this horrific death, he may have been “chosen” by KL as much as he “chose” her. Not every woman on these types of websites is there to make money. Some are there for sexual preference.

This “could” be an accidental death during consensual activities...with a very sloppy inept coverup.

I don't agree at all. The entire premise of being a SB is to earn money. Its not a "sexual preference" We don't have any idea if she participated in sexual SD's or if it was just online arrangements etc.

IMO this was in NO way this is an "accidental" death. People call 911 when there is an accidental death. They don't burn and/or hide the body in a canyon. That is murder.

Forgive me if this seems totally out there but it’s late and some of you got my gears spinning with the thought of AA purchasing ML’s plane ticket.

Based on comments from the housecleaner and the contractor, and I believe maybe some things he had listed as his own interests online (not 100% sure about that last part but I think that was mentioned here), I gather AA was into some “kinky” stuff. I think his version of “kinky” is down-right violence/evil but perhaps he sold it as a kink. I wonder if he and ML did meet in the SD/SB world and he wanted a some kind of master/slave relationship. He may have had enough money to fake that he was better off than he was. Perhaps he gave her some sort of allowance. And so maybe the last thing she wanted to do after her flight was meet him but he “ordered her” to and then maybe also made her turn off her phone. All just my own probably sleep-deprived ramblings. MOO and not even what I really believe. I don’t mean to be salacious or offensive in any way!

I think it’s much more likely, especially due to the unfortunate reason for her trip to CA, that ML’s parents/someone in her family would likely have paid for her flight if she wasn’t able to... perhaps even if she WAS able to. But it’s just something I figured I’d throw out there. Just trying to make sense of why ML made that fateful decision to meet him there that night. But I believe the police have this info and that’s good enough for me. MOO

I think that it is a bit weird that she is in contact with him around the time of the funeral - unless he was very good at sounding supportive and sympathetic when he wanted to sound that way. It just seems like a time that you would be with your family and focused on them, IMO. I also wonder if she divulged more personal information than she might otherwise have because she was upset, tired, stressed and he seized on it ... such as knowing her return time. I thought that one of his early-released on line profiles said he was "getting into more outdoor activities."* Does anyone else recall that? It sounds like reconnaissance now, IMO.

*this was supposedly on a Meet Up site for Utah but not available to view now

Last edited:
Morning everyone.

I hope AA is charged this week, and his preliminary hearing won't be far off, but soon. Iirc, once he is arraigned the PH must be held within 20 days.

No doubt the medical examiner will be one of the witnesses called by the state. I sure hope he, and his attorney doesn't decide to waive it. If that does happen often the decision is made when the facts presented at the PH are very damaging against the defendant, and they want to keep it unknown from the public.

I agree with Mass Guy, the investigators are going to get inside of this guy's head so anyone in contact with him since 2009 LE will try to find, and interview.

Does anyone find it strange AA became a Mormon almost immediately after arriving in the states? Imo, that too seems to be another ruse. Already setting up an false image of who he wanted to appear to be.

I know very little about Nigeria's history or what their predominate religion happens to be. Are many of them Mormans in Nigeria? Tia

I do know it's a place for ruthless terrorists. Isn't it Nigeria where young girls are often kidnapped by terrorist groups? If so it seems they look at females as having little to no value.

It also makes me wonder how many domestic violence cases are perpetrated in Nigeria, and if the male abusers pay a heavy price when abusing females? It would be interesting to know the typical MO for the DV abusers. When they resort to murdering their female partners or females in general do they often desecrate the bodies even burning them, dead or alive?

The reason I'd like to know because AA was already an adult when coming here.

Do women there have any say so when a male demands sex I wonder or are they treated as having less value with no voice in the matter?

I still think AA is an all out woman hater. This often begins with a love hate relationship with their own mother. The male child will use their mothers when it is to their advantage, but often deep down they detest them.

Imo, his entire fake persona from the beginning was to hide who he really has always been, and I believe it started being formed from minute one.

If females in Nigeria have very little rights to make their own choices he would detest females here who have a right to refuse anything they didn't want to do.

I think each time he was turned down by females here it enraged him more, and more, and his hatred grew worse, and worse against females.

Imo, he had it all planned out way in advance.

The first innocent female he could kidnap was going to pay dearly for all the hatred he had for all females who wanted nothing to do with him.

KL was nothing more than prey to this monster to fulfill his own demonic long held thoughts, and depraved mindset.

He already knew the types of barbaric torture he would violently release making their lives a living hell before he killed them.

He had long had these fantasies about what all would happen way before he carried it out.. including the burning, and desecration of defenseless KLs body. Imo

Jmhoo, and nothing more..

Last edited:

For now that is all well and good but if AA crimes go to Trial the Defense is entitled to what evidence DA/LE has for defense purposes. Depending on Defense Attorney, cross examination and Defense tactics can get rough in an effort to cast doubt in the minds of the Jury.

Morning everyone.

I hope AA is charged this week, and his preliminary hearing won't be far off, but soon. Iirc, once he is arraigned the PH must be held within 20 days.

No doubt the medical examiner will be one of the witnesses called by the state. I sure hope he, and his attorney doesn't decide to waive it. If that does happen often the decision is made when the facts presented at the PH are very damaging against the defendant, and they want to keep it unknown from the public.

I agree with Mass Guy, the investigators are going to get inside of this guy's head so anyone in contact with him since 2009 LE will try to find, and interview.

Does anyone find it strange AA became a Mormon almost immediately after arriving in the states? Imo, that too seems to be another ruse. Already setting up an false image of who he wanted to appear to be.

I know very little about Nigeria's history or what their predominate religion happens to be. Are many of them Mormans in Nigeria? Tia

I do know it's a place for ruthless terrorists. Isn't it Nigeria where young girls are often kidnapped by terrorist groups? If so it seems they look at females as having little to no value.

It also makes me wonder how many domestic violence cases are perpetrated in Nigeria, and if the male abusers pay a heavy price when abusing females? It would be interesting to know the typical MO for the DV abusers. When they resort to murdering their female partners or females in general do they often desecrate the bodies even burning them, dead or alive?

Do women there have any say so when a male demands sex I wonder or are they treated as having less value with no voice in the matter?

I still think AA is an all out woman hater. This often begins with a love hate relationship with their own mother. The male child will use their mothers when it is to their advantage, but often deep down they detest them.

Imo, his entire fake persona from the beginning was to hide who he really has always been, and I believe it started being formed from minute one.

If females in Nigeria have very little rights to make their own choices he would detest females here who have a right to refuse anything they didn't want to do.

I think each time he was turned down by females here it enraged him more, and more, and his hatred grew worse, and worse against females.

The first innocent female he could kidnap was going to pay dearly for all the hatred he had for all females who wanted nothing to do with him.

KL was nothing more than prey to this monster to fulfill his own demonic long held thoughts, and depraved mindset.

He already knew the types of barbaric torture he would violently release making their lives a living hell before he killed them.

He had long had these fantasies about what all would happen way before he carried it out.. including the burning, and desecration of defenseless KLs body. Imo

Nigeria is still very backwards when it comes to Women's rights. Its very much a patriarchal society. This is a country that still uses female genital mutilation. Thankfully the numbers are smaller now but it still exists.

I don't agree at all. The entire premise of being a SB is to earn money. Its not a "sexual preference" We don't have any idea if she participated in sexual SD's or if it was just online arrangements etc.

IMO this was in NO way this is an "accidental" death. People call 911 when there is an accidental death. They don't burn and/or hide the body in a canyon. That is murder.

But this wasn’t the only sexually online activity of hers. We just don’t have enough information to know what their relationship was. We are all speculating at this point.

Maybe she chose SB/SD because she saw it as the easiest way to make the money. But perhaps it appealed to her in other ways as well. She was an adult, a feminist, free to self-explore.

If and until more information is released, there are, in fairness, various scenarios to speculate about, none less worthy than the other.

She hired a car to take her to that meeting place when she could have gone home just as easily.

She entered the car freely and willingly.

We don’t know how or why her phone was turned off or by whom.

We do know he was burning evidence, human tissue was found, and he got rid of his mattress. It COULD be all sheer panic after an accidental death. It could be torture.

We know they found her remains in the canyon.

What we KNOW of the actual events is very thin.

Morning everyone.

Does anyone find it strange AA became a Mormon almost immediately after arriving in the states? Imo, that too seems to be another ruse. Already setting up an false image of who he wanted to appear to be. ...

...(quoting only the part about conversion)

can anyone comment on what it takes to adopt Mormonism? I thought that most religions require a lot of study and activities to "join" and that sometimes you are not even a full member if you join later in life. I imagine this itself would be difficult, but I know that religions also typically have out reach and pilgrimages.

For now that is all well and good but if AA crimes go to Trial the Defense is entitled to what evidence DA/LE has for defense purposes. Depending on Defense Attorney, cross examination and Defense tactics can get rough in an effort to cast doubt in the minds of the Jury.
But, I don't care about any of that......murder is murder and torture is torture (if done) and he is the one responsible, plain and simple. moo

But this wasn’t the only sexually online activity of hers. We just don’t have enough information to know what their relationship was. We are all speculating at this point.

Maybe she chose SB/SD because she saw it as the easiest way to make the money. But perhaps it appealed to her in other ways as well. She was an adult, a feminist, free to self-explore.

If and until more information is released, there are, in fairness, various scenarios to speculate about, none less worthy than the other.

She hired a car to take her to that meeting place when she could have gone home just as easily.

She entered the car freely and willingly.

We don’t know how or why her phone was turned off or by whom.

We do know he was burning evidence, human tissue was found, and he got rid of his mattress. It COULD be all sheer panic after an accidental death. It could be torture.

We know they found her remains in the canyon.

What we KNOW of the actual events is very thin.

What I am disagreeing with in your post is that being a SB is a "sexual preference". IMO that is the wrong term to use. I disagree with a lot in your post but I don't want to get into a big post on SD's and SB's again.

We also KNOW that he was arrested under the charge of kidnapping and murder. There is so much that LE knows that we don't. There is a reason they used those charges.

A lot will depend on what this “human tissue” is that they found. If it’s something irrefutably gruesome, then it will be hard to explain in a scenario of accidental death.

I hope forensic tests can also provide a cause of death.

Criminal Court Process in Utah

What is the criminal court process in Utah? | Intermountain Legal
Utah-Criminal-Court-Process-Intermountain-Legal-2159-S-700-E-Ste-240-Salt-Lake-City-Utah-84106-Criminal-Defense-Attorney-Lawyers-622x1024.jpg

[...]

4. Initial Appearance. (Class A Misdemeanors & Felonies Only) The Court officially notifies a person of the charges against him or her. The Court may also decide if a bail should be set and if any no contact orders for witnesses should be issued. The Court then sets a date for a scheduling conference or waiver hearing.

5. Scheduling Conference / Waiver Hearing. (Class A Misdemeanors & Felonies Only) After both sides have an opportunity to review the evidence, the Prosecutor and Defense Attorney attempt to negotiate a case settlement. A judge may refuse to accept the settlement but usually will accept any agreement reached by the two sides. If the case is not settled, the case will be set for a Preliminary Hearing or for Arraignment.

6. Preliminary Hearing. (Class A Misdemeanors & Felonies Only) The Prosecutor presents evidence to show that there is enough evidence to “bind over” the case for trial. If the judge believes that there is enough evidence to go to trial for each of the charges, the Court will set the case for a Pretrial Conference or a Trial. If the judge believes that there is not enough evidence, the Court will dismiss the case.

7. Arraignment. The judge reads the charges. The Defendant must then enter a plea. A judge may also decide if any no contact orders for witnesses should be issued. If the Defendant pleads guilty or no contest, the case is set for Sentencing. If the plea is not guilty, the case is set for a Pretrial Conference.

[...]

What I am disagreeing with in your post is that being a SB is a "sexual preference". IMO that is the wrong term to use. I disagree with a lot in your post but I don't want to get into a big post on SD's and SB's again.

We also KNOW that he was arrested under the charge of kidnapping and murder. There is so much that LE knows that we don't. There is a reason they used those charges.

I see your point. I use the term “preference” because there are certainly women who could not, under any circumstances, make the SB/SD choice as business for themselves. I’m not just alluding to religious or moral objections, but body image issues or just an aversion to sharing your own sexuality with a stranger for purposes of his arousal.

But some women may find that latter experience makes them fe3l powerful or more attractive...or aroused themselves.

We just don’t know why ML chose this business, but she did, and made no secret of it. In the same way, we know very little of her connection to AA.

can anyone comment on what it takes to adopt Mormonism? I thought that most religions require a lot of study and activities to "join" and that sometimes you are not even a full member if you join later in life. I imagine this itself would be difficult, but I know that religions also typically have out reach and pilgrimages.

Usually this can be accomplished quickly. Most people wanting to become a "member" and get baptized can speed through the lessons. This is acceptable but you would have to lie or at least twist the truth to get through a couple of interviews.

Usually someone that does this has other motives. Such as financial assistance or the social aspect, or maybe to impress someone (opposite sex).

I have read above that AA may have been sponsered by the church in getting to the states. That would not have been the case. The church is very selective on who they help and while they may help both members and non-members, it is HIGHLY unlikley they would help someone from out of the country, to enter the country unless it was an extreme set of circumstances.

I think AA was very good at manipulation and lied his way through the lessons and I interviews. MOO

Last edited:
Morning everyone.

Replying to the part about him becoming mormon only.

I 100% think it is a ruse. When I was a missionary in a 3rd world country I saw many times someone wanting lessons and to get baptized for the "wrong" reasons. We would still teach them but would try and not let them hurry through the process. The Mormon church is really good about helping their members financially if they are in dire need. In a 3rd world country, most are in need. Once the word gets out that they are finacially helping out, everyone wants in. Its a bad scenario.

Having spent 2 years in a foreign country teaching, I just feel his motives were not real in joining the church. MOO.

Most likely he wanted to meet people (maybe Specific female at the time) and rushed/lied his way through the lessons and interviews.

It seems most everything we know about him was a lie. This wouldnt have been any different. IMO

Last edited:

Snipped and bolded

Consensual is off the table for me because her phone went dead a minute after she met him in the park. That fact alone makes me think it went non-consensual fast.

jmo

Last edited:

The Latter Day Saint church openly sends out missionaries to convert people to the "true" religion. So, anyone can join, and fully participate in all church events and activities, in order to go to an LDS temple, people need to be 100% adhering to LDS tenets, including abstinence from sex outside of marriage.

Many people join the LDS church community to access the numerous charity programs. Black people are usually treated very generously, to make up for the racism in the past of the LDS church, who did not allow marriages of people who were different races, and did not allow black men to hold the priesthood until sometime in the 70's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member