Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #13 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
regarding the 4.5 hrs. he isnt driving at 9am...9am the killing would have happened. so he has 4.5 hours to clean up, dispose of body, drop car off at wav park, drop of garage bags at jefferson crossing and be back home at 1:30. VERY DOABLE.

Don't forget about the supposed alibi phone call. That has yet to be proven as fact and it can also be forwarded from a home call to the cell phone, so even if he did speak to the person that morning, it did not have to be at 4JC.

IMO, FD was at JD's 65 WL home Before she returned from the 8:00 am school drop off. So that puts him there at least by 8:00 so that he could catch her unaware once she returned to the garage.
Especially, if I believe—whatever “alibi” FoDu had before 9 am were “phone calls” and also counting on MT to say she saw FoDu in Farmington that morning—that FoDu was already in NC in the early morning hours of the 24th so he could avoid rush hour and be in NC before JD left to drop off the kids at NCCS at 8:00am.

Phone calls can happen anywhere. Even on a Mac Book Pro like the one LE seized from FoDu. Calls can be forwarded. And MT and her attorney haven’t said word one about her alibi. Just NP saying that FoDu had a dinner party on May 23rd and MT had errands the morning of the 24th.
Fotis Dulos’s attorney Norm Pattis builds defense for client

All the above is always all my own opinion!

FoDu really needs MT for his morning alibi. NP and FoDu need MT more than she needs them. Hence, imo, why NP was courting MT so hardcore in the press.

NP's supposed timeline of the 4+ hours is that FD could not have driven to NC after 9am, because FD would have missed JD leaving for her doctor appointments in Manhattan.

JD would have had to leave her house about 9:15 am and no way did she plan to leave after 9:30 am.

So, IF FD left Farmington at 9:00 am, it would have been Impossible to arrive in NC before JD left for NYC, since it takes more than an hour to get to 69 WL in NC from 4JC in Farmington.

So, his supposed alibi is False or he may have forwarded the calls through his 4JC home to make it look like he was at his home office.

Bottom line, NP has no case and FD was at 69 WL before JD left for the school drop off.

FD slipped into the garage when she returned and attacked after she exited the vehicle but before going into the home.

I also think that she may have not armed the security system while gone for the few minutes for the school drop off, especially if she had closed the garage door when leaving.

False sense of security, but it could definitely happen.

The unarmed security system would have allowed FD access to the home to 'clean up' the mess he viciously created.

Like you and many other posters I don’t believe there was an accomplice to JD’s actual killing on the morning of the 24th.

He’s too controlling of a person. It’s all over the divorce and custody case. His own attorneys have dumped him citing reasons other than “payment.”

IMO, FoDu wanted JD to know that her life was over. Her life would end at his hands. He wanted JD to know. It’s not enough for him to have destroyed her emotionally and mentally and financially. He tried to destroy her reputation by parading around his paramour and insisting JD and the kids live with him and MT and MTs daughter.

When it became clear that at least GF wasn’t going to give up or give in to his manipulation attempts he tried one last time with JD. And it didn’t work. It wasn’t going to mediation. He was going to have to produce financial documentation of his shady and likely illegal business finances.

So he sought then the ultimate Control. When he couldn’t get JD and GF to do what he wanted he decided to end JD’s life.

Ultimate control over whether someone lives—that was probably a HUGE power rush for a waterskiing and skiing junkie like him. He was excitedly telling the GAL on the 25th “Did you hear what happened?” I can almost hear the giddiness in his voice.

It makes me hurt so badly for the life that was extinguished. All I can tell myself is that when people like JD are murdered is that they are now in a better place. It makes me think of that Dolly Parton song, “The Mystery of the Mystery”—essentially that we just don’t know what happens when we die but I like to believe (no cheesy lip service) that there is truly a better place far beyond my understanding. JMO.

i posted this last week, but for anyone that knows the wav park area well, please shed light on where the red truck could have been parked and where he could dump a body and transfer bags from one car to another. i doubt he transferred everything down where JDs car was found.

i posted this last week, but for anyone that knows the wav park area well, please shed light on where the red truck could have been parked and where he could dump a body and transfer bags from one car to another. i doubt he transferred everything down where JDs car was found.
Many threads ago, someone posted pictures of the area of Waveny Park where JD's car was parked.

It was quite secluded, off the road and under some trees. It wasn't what I had envisioned at all. I will try to find those pictures.
ETA - FOUND THEM!
Silver Alert - CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #9 *ARRESTS*

Last edited:
Unless I've missed it, we also haven't talked about the incongruity of FD seeming to suddenly stalk the NC area once he was released from lockup... when he was conveniently, supposedly, nowhere near there the day that JD disappeared. I wish I could be more specific, as @LittleBitty is with timelines, but it's all on WS in members' awesomely posted MSM posted clips:
  • Almost immediately after he was released, he had an urgent need to go to the Sturbridge (NC) property to "dust up"
  • Soon after, he's sighted at Sturbridge (apparently doing some more dusting up with his niece), and then seen walking and eating sushi with his niece in downtown NC
  • Then last week, he's back at Sturbridge with his bro from Mass ... more dusting up, presumably?
  • And on Saturday, a WS member noted (acknowledging that there's no MSM report to cite) that in the Norwalk Home Depot, an employee mentioned that FD had been there that day. Odd in that there's a HD in Bristol, which is four miles away from Farmington, and guaranteed no more of a hassle to shop at than the 6-or-so miles away craziness of Connecticut Avenue (Rt. 1) where that HD in Norwalk is situated.
I would love to know how much time FD was previously spending in NC. Would neighbors/shopkeepers, etc. recognize him? Would have been nice if, in that news video with the Massachusetts license plates, the reporter (who, regardless, did a great job in capturing an unscripted moment) had asked the neighbor who agreed to be interviewed, "Have you ever seen FD here before? Is it unusual for him to be on-site?"

EBM to include "the neighbor who agreed to be interviewed"

Also someone stated that the guilty return to the scene of the crime... he is checking his NC properties too much for my comfort, to make sure everything is still in place? Hope they checked inside the walls - using plastic covering - any recent work finished over? Wooded areas need to be really combed thru hack back the growth and get in there with dogs, they need to go back over these NC properties, it is too close to the crime scene, he wanted to get rid of that body fast.....I just don't think he had someone lined up to help, this was rage with some preplanning, I think he just lost it.
But could be way off base too.
If he had help they need to mentally dig: who would be the likely helpers? Connections with organized crime?
Did he owe anyone money from an illegal source - loan shark - because his cash cow was ending and time was up. He needed to fix this so he would get money from her estate and the kids trusts.
I go back every time - follow the money trail.
IMO

Good to know. No wonder she looks so worried.
MT is easily looking at not seeing her daughter graduate from either HS or college if convicted. Whether or not she cooperates determines the outcome of her daughters life too. Still don't understand bringing her daughter into this messy divorce situation when it seems daughter was prefectly happy in Argentina with her birth father. Its a mystery!

I always wondered how many of his contractors were not being paid and stood to lose their businesses to bankruptcy because they were unable to pay their workers. There were many of his houses being renovated and built during the time that his pipeline of money was being turned off (the last two years). I wonder if any of them would be an accomplice if the price was right.

Was watching some true crime show recently and a LE officer
said a common tactic used by LE is called "measured release"
of evidence found in a crime. He explained it's a strategy to create
certain reactions from perps. In other words as much as we want to know more, there are valid reasons why LE parses it out
in 'measured releases of information'.

certain reactions from perps. In other words as much as we want to know more, there are valid reasons why LE parses it out

Except we've had like zero releases after the first couple days. Nothing measured about that. I'm hoping for some measured release. That's why I keep coming back to this site.

Except we've had like zero releases after the first couple days. Nothing measured about that. I'm hoping for some measured release. That's why I keep coming back to this site.
We had the video of the interview of (I believe) the police chief who said there would be more charges. That is all that I know of except for some information about looking through the garbage at MIRA.

Also someone stated that the guilty return to the scene of the crime... he is checking his NC properties too much for my comfort, to make sure everything is still in place? Hope they checked inside the walls - using plastic covering - any recent work finished over? Wooded areas need to be really combed thru hack back the growth and get in there with dogs, they need to go back over these NC properties, it is too close to the crime scene, he wanted to get rid of that body fast.....I just don't think he had someone lined up to help, this was rage with some preplanning, I think he just lost it.
But could be way off base too.
If he had help they need to mentally dig: who would be the likely helpers? Connections with organized crime?
Did he owe anyone money from an illegal source - loan shark - because his cash cow was ending and time was up. He needed to fix this so he would get money from her estate and the kids trusts.
I go back every time - follow the money trail.
IMO
I wonder about Mob ties . He could owe $ to them not out of the realm of possibility, given his financial circumstances. I also wonder if he was skimming money from the Fore Grp and JD for ages and either sending it to Greece or hiding it in unknown accts . I think with the walls closing in on him , his shady finances about to be exposed he panicked figured this was the only way he ends up with the money and the kids .

Perhaps, also letting a perp be released with supervision is a tactic. Let's trace where he goes any why!! Aha. I still believe the Sturbridge property is significant in many ways.

I would imagine that even if FD did not share his plans with MT Before the attack, FD would have definitely told her something after.

Even if it was just 'we do not have to worry about JD anymore'.

FD was sooo excited on the phone with the GAL the next morning, that there is No Way that FD did not tell MT after the fact.

It is possible that MT did not know that there were bags in the back of the truck, when she hopped into FD's Ford Raptor for 'date night'.

I have ridden in my husband's truck many times and I have Never looked to see if anything was in the back.

However, once MT was with FD on Albany Avenue, there should have been some questions in her mind.

'Why is FD stopping at 30 trash bins in the Hartford Area and not just putting the trash into one of the huge dumpsters on the construction sites'?

'Isn't there was one of the huge dumpsters at 80MS in Farmington'?

'What are in this bags'?

'Why drive to Albany Avenue'?

'Why not put all the bags in one or two of the big dumpsters seen on the video along Albany Avenue at various businesses'?

'Why put them in 30 separate trash bins'?

etc, etc, etc.

All IMO.

Last edited:
MT is easily looking at not seeing her daughter graduate from either HS or college if convicted. Whether or not she cooperates determines the outcome of her daughters life too. Still don't understand bringing her daughter into this messy divorce situation when it seems daughter was prefectly happy in Argentina with her birth father. Its a mystery!
Thinking we will have a better bead on this in 10 days.
Also, keep hanging my hat on the landfill search.
It's been 14 days since they ended it.
Someone posted it would take that long to get forensics back.
I am confident that LE is confident. I/we have to be patient.
Not my forte but working on it. :cool:

Luckily, if she truly was involved (meaning involved in the planning and knew exactly what had happened and was going on with the trashbin odyssey of stupidity) CT doesn’t recognize accomplices or after the fact. She will be charged with murder if they bring murder charges. There won’t be a lesser included charge of being an “accomplice” like they do in other states.

This is probably the quirky little law LE dropped on MT as they questioned her while she watched the live-and-in-person video of the Hartford odyssey of stupidity.

I also feel confident LE has her on another video spilling everything FD ever said or did. I just don't believe she sat in the attorney's office with LE for 3 hours and told them nothing.

Last edited:
We need to figure out a way to get all of the addresses of importance, pictures y’all have taken of them, relevant details about each one, an dates when MSM or LE reported that they were searched. It would be great to reference each property and see the pictures attached to each one.

But it’s a small issue. A big issue would be if no one was contributing and we had nada to research. I just wish I knew how to consolidate all that. Thoughts??

I would imagine that even if FD did not share his plans with MT Before the attack, FD would have definitely told her something after.

Even if it was just 'we do not have to worry about JD anymore'.

FD was sooo excited on the phone with the GAL the next morning, that there is No Way that FD did not tell MT after the fact.

It is possible that MT did not know that there were bags in the back of the truck, when she hopped into FD's Ford Raptor for 'date night'.

I have ridden in my husband's truck many times and I have Never looked to see if anything was in the back.

However, once MT was with FD on Albany Avenue, there should have been some questions in her mind.

'Why is FD stopping at 30 trash bins in the Hartford Area and not just putting the trash into one of the huge dumpsters on the construction sites'?

'Isn't there was one of the huge dumpsters at 80MS in Farmington'?

'What are in this bags'?

'Why drive to Albany Avenue'?

'Why not put all the bags in one or two of the big dumpsters seen on the video along Albany Avenue at various businesses'?

'Why put them in 30 separate trash bins'?

etc, etc, etc.

Right?

You're riding around with your "paramour" and he stops ~30 times to put trash in assorted dumpsters. Oh, and to deposit altered license plates (reportedly in a FedEx box) in a storm drain. That HAD to arouse her curiosity. No way she's going to sell that to a jury as typical behavior that did not cause her to so much as raise an eyebrow. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truecrime-hazeleyes