Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #13 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need to figure out a way to get all of the addresses of importance, pictures y’all have taken of them, relevant details about each one, an dates when MSM or LE reported that they were searched. It would be great to reference each property and see the pictures attached to each one.

But it’s a small issue. A big issue would be if no one was contributing and we had nada to research. I just wish I knew how to consolidate all that. Thoughts??

Probably best to consolidate items on the Media Thread.

Personally, I lost track of all the houses and cars early on.

Michelle provides Fotis a complete alibi for the morning of Ms. Dulos’ disappearance. Yet most likely she will not testify as along as the state presses its meritless claims against her. We are calling on the state to drop the charges against Michelle so that she is able to testify in Fotis’ defense. We’re asking that the charges against her be dropped so that she can feel free to testify without fearing the consequences.”

What is his tactic on asking the state to drop charges ? As if they actually would . What consequences? Self incrimination ?

I think it’s an excuse, that she couldn’t testify as long as she is under indictment (as someone who is uneducated about legal matters, I think this is hogwash)-what I think it really is, is a ploy on NP’s part to essentially pay MT for favorable testimony, by getting the charges against her dropped. But what do I know?

Oooh I found the quote from NP that I was looking for:

“Suppose we could not account for him from 9 to 1:30,” said Pattis. “Can you get from Farmington to New Canaan and back and kill somebody and clean up an extensive mess in a garage that included a lot of blood splattered on a couple cars, dispose of a body, dispose of a car… can all that really be accomplished in broad daylight in four and a half hours without a witness?”

Fotis Dulos’s attorney Norm Pattis builds defense for client

Did NP accidentally give us the sequence of events?

He said kill, clean up , DISPOSE of the BODY, then DISPOSE of the car...?

Taking transportation out the equation because its an issue in CT associated with this trip to me the question might be rephrased to can you murder someone and clean up in 45 min - 1 hr in NC and leave the scene?

Truly all that had to be done was snatch JD from Welles and remove her from NC or leave her in NC at Sturbridge overnight or take her to 80 MV and then later dispose of the body. We don't know if she was just injured in the Welles garage and taken in an injured state to another location where she might have been murdered or whether she was murdered at Welles and her body removed and transported to another location where the body was disposed of.

So, would it be possible for someone to physically overcome a slender 120 lb woman and remove her from Welles and do any clean up in an hr. Yes, I think this is doable.

No Case Norm is also trying to make it seem like the entire sequence of events had to be completed in 4.5 hrs and I'm not sure that is the case at all. All the perp had to do was remove JD from Welles and place her in a location that was accessible for the perp to deal with her further at a later time.

My point is that No Case Norm is framing the murder for you in a way that most likely not true and only doable by a skilled or well prepared murderer or its an example of something that can't be done for whatever reason that we are not aware of yet. But there are so many other ways to accomplish a murder than what No Case Norm summarized IMO.

We know FD or perp had time on the 24th and 25th before NCPD came knocking on FD door. How many total hrs in 24 did FD have where he could have had access to a body and buried the body or otherwise disposed of it? The arrest warrant doesn't make it easy to figure out the answer to this question but FD/perp had more than 4.5 free hrs in 24 on the 24th IMO. How much free time did FD have on the 24th and 25th? When did NCPD put a tail on FD? Did NCPD ever ask Farmington police to trail FD in advance of his coming to the NCPD? We can't answer most of these questions unfortunately to figure out exactly how much free time FD had on the 24th. Assuming no police tail on the 24th then there was ample time to dispose of the body as the tricky part was removing the body from Welles in the first place.

I think we have seen in other cases that if you plan and know what you are doing that it is totally doable to subdue/murder someone in an hr and with planning you won't have much of a mess. We know that whoever committed this crime didn't do a perfect job cleaning up so we are left with then getting the car to Waveny and then moving the body away from Welles and later disposing of the body.

I think we need to look at the total amt of time FD had available to him between the missing event time, the cell phone pings in Farmington, trashbin odyssey, NCPD call and FD going to NCPD headquarters (my guess is that they started tailing him after he was at headquarters). There is alot more available time than 4.5 hrs to play with here I think on the 24th.

We can't let No Case Norm frame the question and define the timeline which IMO is what he is trying to do in the above quote!

This is probably the quirky little law LE dropped on MT as they questioned her while she watched the live-and-in-person video of the Hartford odyssey of stupidity.

I also feel confident LE has her on another video spilling everything FD ever said or did. I just don't believe she sat in the attorney's office with LE for 3 hours and told them nothing.

Yep yep! She wasn’t in there for three hours balancing spoons on her forehead. That takes weeks of practice...lol. Ha!

I think LE understands this is a very complex case. Financial stuff is also going to factor in heavily. They want to vet everything thoroughly so that any loophole will be closed. They know the case they build has to be as irrefutable as they can possibly make it. No sense rushing when they have a GPS locator on FoDu and his passports. No sense rushing to arrest him without covering every tip and every lead and every video.

I mean I know we all want him in orange jumpsuit like right now but I want him to be in it for the rest of his life. Forever.

Like the opposite of Burger King’s slogan “Have it Your Way” I want the rest of FoDu’s life to be this slogan “It Will Never Be Your Way Again.” That is what I want anyway. I want him to cry his eyes out every night on his bed, next to his toilet...weeping because he can’t do a single damn thing his way. Ever again.

We need to figure out a way to get all of the addresses of importance, pictures y’all have taken of them, relevant details about each one, an dates when MSM or LE reported that they were searched. It would be great to reference each property and see the pictures attached to each one.

But it’s a small issue. A big issue would be if no one was contributing and we had nada to research. I just wish I knew how to consolidate all that. Thoughts??
While we don’t usually do this you could post one post in the media thread with ... addresses or pictures then use the reply button to add to it - the problem is many don’t understand the media thread and begin using it for discussion and we lose the whole point FWIW when this happens

I should clarify my earlier post on NPs statement regarding the amount of time etc...
I am only interested in the fact that NP said dispose of the body, then dispose of the car...
I thought that part was intersting. I’m not concerned with FoDu’s “Alibi” or anything.

I just wondered if NP perhaps slipped up by saying dispose of the body then dispose of the car.

I always thought FoDu took the bags and the body in the EE’s truck to Farmington. And disposed of her body separately from the bags he dumped on Hartford.

I really didn’t consider that he disposed of her before ever dumping her vehicle that seriously. I was just wondering if Norm slipped up there?

We all know FoDu had to go from Farmington to NC. I think he got there well before JD dropped off the kids at NCCS at 8:00 am. We all know that someone(s) (most all of us believe it was FoDu) had to blitz attack JD in the garage and kill her. We all know that same someone(s) then cleaned up a very unexpectedly messy crime scene.

But I thought car was the next thing that was dumped. Car dumped first then JD was disposed of. If the her body was disposed of first then JDs remains have to be relatively close to her home/NC.

That’s all I meant. Like was that a slip up on NPs part to say the sequence in that particular way?

Sorry for causing confusion.

I don’t believe FoDu had an accomplice that morning. I just was always working on the theory that it was murder, clean up, load body and bags into EE’s vehicle, drive EE’s vehicle to midway point between JDs home and Waveny Park. Jog back to JDs home. Drive JDs vehicle to park. Jog back to truck. Drive with JDs body which was hidden in a bag or wrapped up in a backseat or concealed with stuff in the truck bed back to Farmington. Unload bags at one of the properties and then dump the body at a preplanned place or predug hole.

This statement from Np makes it sound like FoDu used JDs vehicle to dump her body and then FoDu dumped the vehicle and jogged back to wherever the truck was. JMo. I think he cut through the woods joggin at one point that morning and got a little case of poison ivy. Jmo

Sorry for confusion!

<snipped by me for brevity>
I am beyond happy to help contribute in any way that I can! I think the screws are really tightening around this case. Hope FD enjoys what’s left of his “freedom” bc his days of manipulation and control are over. I can feel it.

Let me know if y’all need any research on specific stuff. I will do my best!
Thank you! I feel like the "timeline" in the first pages of each thread is awesome, and thank those who've prepared and contributed.
IMO it would be nice to add more information on JD's life before she married FD, as well as the timeline for both JD and FD to have attended universities in NYC before they started a relationship (JD attended Fisch School of Arts, FD attended Columbia) that would fill in some missing timelines on their early years and the circles they traveled and such before he divorced his first wife and married JD within less than a year. TIA if you can find anything on their pre-nuptial 'past'.

While we don’t usually do this you could post one post in the media thread with ... addresses or pictures then use the reply button to add to it - the problem is many don’t understand the media thread and begin using it for discussion and we lose the whole point FWIW when this happens
Gotcha! I figured it would be too difficult but everyone would have to make a blood oath and pinky swear not to comment on the media thread. I would so be willing to try to put it all together but everyone has to like promise not to comment on the media thread or I will hunt them down and put gum in their hair. Thanks for all the work you do on here!

Taking transportation out the equation because its an issue in CT associated with this trip to me the question might be rephrased to can you murder someone and clean up in 45 min - 1 hr in NC and leave the scene?

Truly all that had to be done was snatch JD from Welles and remove her from NC or leave her in NC at Sturbridge overnight or take her to 80 MV and then later dispose of the body. We don't know if she was just injured in the Welles garage and taken in an injured state to another location where she might have been murdered or whether she was murdered at Welles and her body removed and transported to another location where the body was disposed of.

So, would it be possible for someone to physically overcome a slender 120 lb woman and remove her from Welles and do any clean up in an hr. Yes, I think this is doable.

No Case Norm is also trying to make it seem like the entire sequence of events had to be completed in 4.5 hrs and I'm not sure that is the case at all. All the perp had to do was remove JD from Welles and place her in a location that was accessible for the perp to deal with her further at a later time.

My point is that No Case Norm is framing the murder for you in a way that most likely not true and only doable by a skilled or well prepared murderer or its an example of something that can't be done for whatever reason that we are not aware of yet. But there are so many other ways to accomplish a murder than what No Case Norm summarized IMO.

We know FD or perp had time on the 24th and 25th before NCPD came knocking on FD door. How many total hrs in 24 did FD have where he could have had access to a body and buried the body or otherwise disposed of it? The arrest warrant doesn't make it easy to figure out the answer to this question but FD/perp had more than 4.5 free hrs in 24 on the 24th IMO. How much free time did FD have on the 24th and 25th? When did NCPD put a tail on FD? Did NCPD ever ask Farmington police to trail FD in advance of his coming to the NCPD? We can't answer most of these questions unfortunately to figure out exactly how much free time FD had on the 24th. Assuming no police tail on the 24th then there was ample time to dispose of the body as the tricky part was removing the body from Welles in the first place.

I think we have seen in other cases that if you plan and know what you are doing that it is totally doable to subdue/murder someone in an hr and with planning you won't have much of a mess. We know that whoever committed this crime didn't do a perfect job cleaning up so we are left with then getting the car to Waveny and then moving the body away from Welles and later disposing of the body.

I think we need to look at the total amt of time FD had available to him between the missing event time, the cell phone pings in Farmington, trashbin odyssey, NCPD call and FD going to NCPD headquarters (my guess is that they started tailing him after he was at headquarters). There is alot more available time than 4.5 hrs to play with here I think on the 24th.

We can't let No Case Norm frame the question and define the timeline which IMO is what he is trying to do in the above quote!

Excellent points, we must not let silly NP dictate that timeline restraints. There was plenty of time the night of the 24th and on the 25th before he went to NC police station...finishing job, hiding body and other evidence, planting other evidence, going in the woods and getting poison ivy, banging on something metal?????

Thank you! I feel like the "timeline" in the first pages of each thread is awesome, and thank those who've prepared and contributed.
IMO it would be nice to add more information on JD's life before she married FD, as well as the timeline for both JD and FD to have attended universities in NYC before they started a relationship (JD attended Fisch School of Arts, FD attended Columbia) that would fill in some missing timelines on their early years and the circles they traveled and such before he divorced his first wife and married JD within less than a year. TIA if you can find anything on their pre-nuptial 'past'.
All of that can be done as long as there is a current MSM link to support the information (or a link to their respective schools etc) I’m the keeper of the timeline and am happy to update with relevant information
ETA tag me when you have the information ready so it can be added

MT is easily looking at not seeing her daughter graduate from either HS or college if convicted. Whether or not she cooperates determines the outcome of her daughters life too. Still don't understand bringing her daughter into this messy divorce situation when it seems daughter was prefectly happy in Argentina with her birth father. Its a mystery!
Bragging rights maybe? Keeping up with /wanting to be like her paramour FD who has five kids involved in water skiing, and 'merge' families?

Her daughter is a skier of some acumen whose picture was posted on the Fore Group website for 'advertising' purposes in the last two years according to previous posts. Apparently JD left with the children and moved into the rental shortly after FD said MT & her daughter were moving in, and they all (9 of them) should share the household together, and apparently MT was okay with that.

If the mansion, 'lucrative' business, and flow of money for a lavish lifestyle were available to MT & her daughter, and she worked 'closely' with FD and perhaps her family thought the daughter was better off in her teen years with her mother in the US with a new, wealthy 'paramour' with athletic aspirations for his children as well, that could have been what she was thinking. All head scratchingly JMO.

Right?

You're riding around with your "paramour" and he stops ~30 times to put trash in assorted dumpsters. Oh, and to deposit altered license plates (reportedly in a FedEx box) in a storm drain. That HAD to arouse her curiosity. No way she's going to sell that to a jury as typical behavior that did not cause her to so much as raise an eyebrow. MOO

I forgot about the box of license plates.

Great suggestion and Weed & Duryea in NC which is a mini home depot and also has a contractor desk along with Rings End in Darien that serves contractors as well.

Too easily remembered at the small hardware stores, so would not have gone to Weeds and less likely to go to Rings End. At THD they are so busy during their 10-2pm hours that people rarely get remembered.

I forgot about the box of license plates.[/QUOTE

Whether or not she knew there were license plates in the box, how can she think that stopping and putting a FedEx box in a sewer in Hartford isn't odd? Who believe that was not an unusual behavior for FD?

Yep yep! She wasn’t in there for three hours balancing spoons on her forehead. That takes weeks of practice...lol. Ha!

I think LE understands this is a very complex case. Financial stuff is also going to factor in heavily. They want to vet everything thoroughly so that any loophole will be closed. They know the case they build has to be as irrefutable as they can possibly make it. No sense rushing when they have a GPS locator on FoDu and his passports. No sense rushing to arrest him without covering every tip and every lead and every video.

I mean I know we all want him in orange jumpsuit like right now but I want him to be in it for the rest of his life. Forever.

Like the opposite of Burger King’s slogan “Have it Your Way” I want the rest of FoDu’s life to be this slogan “It Will Never Be Your Way Again.” That is what I want anyway. I want him to cry his eyes out every night on his bed, next to his toilet...weeping because he can’t do a single damn thing his way. Ever again.

[LittleBitty, I never could do that spoon thing so my life has no meaning. Sad.]

I've read that the financial stuff takes forever to research and it's important to remember that this case didn't elbow its way to the front of line at the FBI. Once LE had FD on the tampering charge they had time to take a breath while the murder investigation plodded along, perhaps waiting for their turn with the FBI accountants.

The fact that much of the money mishandling probably took place in Greece and among some island banks where reporting is nonexistent also makes for a slowdown.

I want FD's can in jail too and I want it now but it's going to be all the more satisfying for the wait. I do especially hope his children never write him a letter or go to jail to visit him.....not that he will really care.

Apparently JD left with the children and moved into the rental shortly after FD said MT & her daughter were moving in, and they all (9 of them) should share the household together, and apparently MT was okay with that.

Wait what ?? FD told JD that he is moving in his side piece and daughter in before she filed for divorce? And while she was still living at 4jx ?? Holy Hannah that makes his behavior sooooo much worse if that can even be possible . Good Lord his narcissistic ego is appalling and that can’t be good optics with a jury .

Last edited:
I Rosiebones.

I did not mean that MT could say that she forgot about the box and plates.

What I meant was that I forgot to list the box and plates in my previous comment.
I was just saying that even if MT thought she could convince a jury that FD had tossed trash bags in local dumpsters on more than one occasion since she had known him, how could she explain putting a FedEx box in a sewer, even if she didn't know what was in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member