GUILTY NE - Sydney Loofe, 24, brutally murdered, Lincoln, 15 Nov 2017 #4 *Boswell appeal 2023*

This has a pretty comprehensive outline of the autopsy report.
Sorry, I don’t care to repeat the gruesome details myself after reading them.
Only drugs found in her system were a small amount of anti anxiety medication.
Poor Sydney.
Sydney Loofe's death caused by

Thank you. I know i am gross. Appreciate it.

Lori Pilger on Twitter
The jury at Aubrey Trail’s murder trial today saw autopsy photos on two big screens pointed away from court-goers, as the pathologist testified about Sydney Loofe being cut into 14 pieces before she was left in rural Clay County.

Lori Pilger on Twitter
Dr. Michelle Elieff said she saw signs that Loofe’s hands had been restrained before she died, including marks around her wrists, and bumps and scratches that could indicate she tried to get away. But Elieff said she couldn’t say for sure it wasn’t consensual bondage.

Lori Pilger on Twitter
Dr. Elieff also couldn’t say if missing organs was evidence of a ritualistic killing or if animals had gotten them in the weeks before she was found.

Lori Pilger on Twitter
George Loofe is where he's been every day, in the front row behind the prosecutors. But his wife isn't here today.

(Last tweet was in reply to someone asking if Sydney’s parents are in the courtroom)
I am so glad Susie and Sydney’s siblings didn’t go today. I can’t imagine how George sat through this autopsy report today.

Ok. After reading. Imo. I dont feel there was much of any predator activty. The scratches could have easlily been from those involved. In the winter predators would have a scarce food supply and it seems to me if they got to her, they would have at least gone after the soft tissue. It also occurs to me that she was not, once again imo, only dismembered to fit into a trunk, car or luggage.

Also. I find it very interesting the only drugs found were her anti anxiety meds. Where is all the marijuana that her and BB smoked the night before?

I am hoping the jury sees the point of view that an accidental death would not have involved all the prep work and basic mutilation done to this poor girl.

Imo. If it was accidental and you had to fit her body into something, and it was your first time, would you make so many cuts? I dont buy it.

Ok. After reading. Imo. I dont feel there was much of any predator activty. The scratches could have easlily been from those involved. In the winter predators would have a scarce food supply and it seems to me if they got to her, they would have at least gone after the soft tissue. It also occurs to me that she was not, once again imo, only dismembered to fit into a trunk, car or luggage.

Also. I find it very interesting the only drugs found were her anti anxiety meds. Where is all the marijuana that her and BB smoked the night before?

I am hoping the jury sees the point of view that an accidental death would not have involved all the prep work and basic mutilation done to this poor girl.

Imo. If it was accidental and you had to fit her body into something, and it was your first time, would you make so many cuts? I dont buy it.
Or why remove so many internal organs if the death was “accidental”? Because they are freaking sick, demented excuses for human beings. I don’t think we will ever know the whole truth behind why they did what they did to this poor girl. If BB gets off lightly claiming she was controlled and manipulated by AT (especially with him proclaiming her innocence) , it will be a travesty. MOO

I wouldn't worry about that. As far as AT, he was convicted after AH testified, combined with the throat cutting incident, his partial admission to the FBI and the video of them buying items. This jury will deliberate for about ten minutes, and that just to see if they can give him something worse than the death penalty. BB will fare no better IMO

I wouldn't worry about that. As far as AT, he was convicted after AH testified, combined with the throat cutting incident, his partial admission to the FBI and the video of them buying items. This jury will deliberate for about ten minutes, and that just to see if they can give him something worse than the death penalty. BB will fare no better IMO

I think so, too.

I know this is demented, but i have a scientific mind and morbid curiousity. I probably cpuld have gone into forensics, but i wish i could see the photos. I feel that i would have a better grasp than the way eilief described. I dont completely inderstand about the throat inside of the mouth being gone. Did they cut out her tongue and maybe ripped it out and it pulled connective tissue? How would animals get to it in bags, were they torn and showing animal activity. I am sure if an animal or animals went at it they would go for more than internal organs. Wouldnt there be animal bite marks? Wouldnt they be interested in bone as well? Wouldnt they should cut marks even from a knife showing they were removed by cutting? I feel that maybe if he did slit her jugular to drain blood it would have left signs? So many questions.
I'm also curious about what they did to the inside of SL's mouth. If animals didn't destroy the insides of her mouth, then those evil possessed witches did. Did they remove her tongue to prevent screaming?

I'm not normally into autopsy details at all. But SL's murder is different and maybe I'll never get answers and never understand what these evil people have done.... ya know? Just weird for me all around.

May God be with the Loofe family. The whole world should be hurting when someone's child is murdered.

I hate to come off all melodramatic, but this case just gets to me.

Did I read that right that tissue from her neck and mouth was gone but that there was no evidence of tools being used there?? What did they use??? Their hands? Their mouths?

There's no way either AT or BB will get anything less than LWOP. If someone else was involved like it sounds, the fact that she's going to get away with it is a huge injustice.

Some food for thought after today’s court proceedings
It was clarified today that the message SL sent to BB asking if it would just be the 2 of them was sent on the 14th-first date, not the 15th as previously stated.
Court was delayed about 25 minutes this and when it started No Trail. I was told by a very reliable source that they drove to Lincoln to pick him up-got all the way to the courthouse and he changed his mind. So then they had to take him back. Still playin games!!!!
There was talk about missing flesh around where the ankle was cut from the foot. They said this was about 1 1/2” missing from both ends of the cuts. There was also the missing flesh in the neck area. Wrists showed signs of redness as if they had been bound. Did they cut away the flesh to remove bruising and signs of being restrained from the legs and throat?
As much as I hate to say this ,evidence is really supporting AT story about this being accidental. I don’t believe it for one minute but the jury has to go on facts and I have concerns Yes there is the demented lifestyle, the talk of murders and torture and the buying of all the stuff the day before- but I am worried that they can prove it

It was clarified today that the message SL sent to BB asking if it would just be the 2 of them was sent on the 14th-first date, not the 15th as previously stated.
Court was delayed about 25 minutes this and when it started No Trail. I was told by a very reliable source that they drove to Lincoln to pick him up-got all the way to the courthouse and he changed his mind. So then they had to take him back. Still playin games!!!!
There was talk about missing flesh around where the ankle was cut from the foot. They said this was about 1 1/2” missing from both ends of the cuts. There was also the missing flesh in the neck area. Wrists showed signs of redness as if they had been bound. Did they cut away the flesh to remove bruising and signs of being restrained from the legs and throat?
As much as I hate to say this ,evidence is really supporting AT story about this being accidental. I don’t believe it for one minute but the jury has to go on facts and I have concerns Yes there is the demented lifestyle, the talk of murders and torture and the buying of all the stuff the day before- but I am worried that they can prove it

Right or wrong, I would bet money this jury will convict. Let's see what the defense comes up with, I guess......

Thanks for the update and your thoughts. I would think the fact that Sydney asked before the first date if it would just be the two of them is in favor of this being premeditated murder and that Sydney knew nothing about AT.

My reasoning (and hopefully the reasoning of the jury) is that LE has all of the messages exchanged between Sydney and BB and the FBI agent testified there was no mention in the messages about AT.

If Sydney had asked that question before the second date, I think it "might" give some reason to think that AT "might" have been discussed on that date.

JMO, AT's defense will argue that in the half hour Sydney was in that apartment before her cell phone was turned off that she sat and visited with AT and agreed to make the fake snuff film and then turned off her own phone. I don't think so, and what about the two women (in addition to BB) that AT said were there and participating? JMO, it defies logic.

I can't wait for this to be over with a guilty verdict - for Sydney, her family and for society.

Thanks for the update and your thoughts. I would think the fact that Sydney asked before the first date if it would just be the two of them is in favor of this being premeditated murder and that Sydney knew nothing about AT.

My reasoning (and hopefully the reasoning of the jury) is that LE has all of the messages exchanged between Sydney and BB and the FBI agent testified there was no mention in the messages about AT.

If Sydney had asked that question before the second date, I think it "might" give some reason to think that AT "might" have been discussed on that date.

JMO, AT's defense will argue that in the half hour Sydney was in that apartment before her cell phone was turned off that she sat and visited with AT and agreed to make the fake snuff film and then turned off her own phone. I don't think so, and what about the two women (in addition to BB) that AT said were there and participating? JMO, it defies logic.

I can't wait for this to be over with a guilty verdict - for Sydney, her family and for society.
I am ready for it to be over with a Guilty verdict.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FrnkKrcher
Back