Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #13 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I should clarify my earlier post on NPs statement regarding the amount of time etc...
I am only interested in the fact that NP said dispose of the body, then dispose of the car...
I thought that part was intersting. I’m not concerned with FoDu’s “Alibi” or anything.

I just wondered if NP perhaps slipped up by saying dispose of the body then dispose of the car.

I always thought FoDu took the bags and the body in the EE’s truck to Farmington. And disposed of her body separately from the bags he dumped on Hartford.

I really didn’t consider that he disposed of her before ever dumping her vehicle that seriously. I was just wondering if Norm slipped up there?

We all know FoDu had to go from Farmington to NC. I think he got there well before JD dropped off the kids at NCCS at 8:00 am. We all know that someone(s) (most all of us believe it was FoDu) had to blitz attack JD in the garage and kill her. We all know that same someone(s) then cleaned up a very unexpectedly messy crime scene.

But I thought car was the next thing that was dumped. Car dumped first then JD was disposed of. If the her body was disposed of first then JDs remains have to be relatively close to her home/NC.

That’s all I meant. Like was that a slip up on NPs part to say the sequence in that particular way?

Sorry for causing confusion.

I don’t believe FoDu had an accomplice that morning. I just was always working on the theory that it was murder, clean up, load body and bags into EE’s vehicle, drive EE’s vehicle to midway point between JDs home and Waveny Park. Jog back to JDs home. Drive JDs vehicle to park. Jog back to truck. Drive with JDs body which was hidden in a bag or wrapped up in a backseat or concealed with stuff in the truck bed back to Farmington. Unload bags at one of the properties and then dump the body at a preplanned place or predug hole.

This statement from Np makes it sound like FoDu used JDs vehicle to dump her body and then FoDu dumped the vehicle and jogged back to wherever the truck was. JMo. I think he cut through the woods joggin at one point that morning and got a little case of poison ivy. Jmo

Sorry for confusion!

Jogging "half way" twice is more believable than his doing everything in stages. But think of scenario again for someone who apparently has no violent criminal background or experience as a murderer as far as we know.

Steps are hard to all reconcile for one inexperienced perpetrator:

Laying in wait for wife in a way to not alert her though she was apparently living in fear. Accessing the garage without her knowing until it was too late, nor setting off alarms on Welles Lane for neighbors to take notice. Whacking wife without her screaming; cleaning up substantial aspects of violent scene, concrete floor, blood splatter in garage, bagging it all up to the tune of 30 or so 40 gallon bags. At that point he had to have access to his own truck at the time of the homicide with clean up chemicals, materials, rags, contractor bags. To split that into separate trips to retrieve his truck via a jog, etc. is unlikely. Truck is loaded up. Now he needs to drive Suburban to secluded spot at Waveny and then get back to crime scene to drive off in his truck. I don't believe that he does that trip via jogging at 830-10pm or so. And the splitting of body, "corpus delicti" burial from disposal of clean up blood just makes it more likely they find incriminating evidence. There was over a week from the Friday night dumpster dumping to the cops starting the search with cadaver dogs right? A needle in the haystack, would never have recovered the couple bags they got without CCTV.

I forgot about the box of license plates.
IMO the FedEx envelope LE recovered from the storm drain based on video footage with the 'doctored' license plates belonging to FD were put in there instead of in the trash cans because he thought he could come back later at another time when the heat was off and retrieve them. They wouldn't get taken away or otherwise discovered like they potentially could if they went into the trash and to the disposal facility.

Also, as other posters have suspected, something metal like that might not have made it through the shredder at MIRA where the trash from that area ended up. I think FD researched an area in CT where trash went for shredding pretty quickly into <6 inch pieces and then was incinerated, and the only reason he was caught was due to the holiday weekend delaying some of the trash pickup, and the surveillance cameras he didn't count on in that part of town. All JMO,

IMO the FedEx envelope LE recovered from the storm drain based on video footage with the 'doctored' license plates belonging to FD were put in there instead of in the trash cans because he thought he could come back later at another time when the heat was off and retrieve them. They wouldn't get taken away or otherwise discovered like they potentially could if they went into the trash and to the disposal facility.

Also, as other posters have suspected, something metal like that might not have made it through the shredder at MIRA where the trash from that area ended up. I think FD researched an area in CT where trash went for shredding pretty quickly into <6 inch pieces and then was incinerated, and the only reason he was caught was due to the holiday weekend delaying some of the trash pickup, and the surveillance cameras he didn't count on in that part of town. All JMO,
Yeah, it’s not easy to get something up from a storm drain. I’m just optimistically betting/hoping that LE has video of those plates on a vehicle during the murder week timeframe.

I would imagine that even if FD did not share his plans with MT Before the attack, FD would have definitely told her something after.

Even if it was just 'we do not have to worry about JD anymore'.

FD was sooo excited on the phone with the GAL the next morning, that there is No Way that FD did not tell MT after the fact.

It is possible that MT did not know that there were bags in the back of the truck, when she hopped into FD's Ford Raptor for 'date night'.

I have ridden in my husband's truck many times and I have Never looked to see if anything was in the back.

However, once MT was with FD on Albany Avenue, there should have been some questions in her mind.

'Why is FD stopping at 30 trash bins in the Hartford Area and not just putting the trash into one of the huge dumpsters on the construction sites'?

'Isn't there was one of the huge dumpsters at 80MS in Farmington'?

'What are in this bags'?

'Why drive to Albany Avenue'?

'Why not put all the bags in one or two of the big dumpsters seen on the video along Albany Avenue at various businesses'?

'Why put them in 30 separate trash bins'?

etc, etc, etc.

All IMO.
This I didn’t know what he was doing defense holds about as much water as a thimble . Even if she cited ‘oh I was scared of FD so I didn’t ask ‘ garbage . Still any juror in their right mind would be like ‘0k whatever lady’ ... Even if she didn’t directly ask him ( which I don’t believe for a second ) she knew what he was up to was nefarious to say the least . Seriously , I can’t imagine riding in my boyfriends truck him stopping at 30 !!!! Different garbage cans and Not ask WTF is going on ? Not defendable period !

Jogging "half way" twice is more believable than his doing everything in stages. But think of scenario again for someone who apparently has no violent criminal background or experience as a murderer as far as we know.

Steps are hard to all reconcile for one inexperienced perpetrator:

Laying in wait for wife in a way to not alert her though she was apparently living in fear. Accessing the garage without her knowing until it was too late, nor setting off alarms on Welles Lane for neighbors to take notice. Whacking wife without her screaming; cleaning up substantial aspects of violent scene, concrete floor, blood splatter in garage, bagging it all up to the tune of 30 or so 40 gallon bags. At that point he had to have access to his own truck at the time of the homicide with clean up chemicals, materials, rags, contractor bags. To split that into separate trips to retrieve his truck via a jog, etc. is unlikely. Truck is loaded up. Now he needs to drive Suburban to secluded spot at Waveny and then get back to crime scene to drive off in his truck. I don't believe that he does that trip via jogging at 830-10pm or so. And the splitting of body, "corpus delicti" burial from disposal of clean up blood just makes it more likely they find incriminating evidence. There was over a week from the Friday night dumpster dumping to the cops starting the search with cadaver dogs right? A needle in the haystack, would never have recovered the couple bags they got without CCTV.
There are a few possibilities, and we may never know which approach he used.
If he parked his vehicle at the park and jogged to the house with minimal items in, say, a backpack, he'd have access to her vehicle post-cleanup and not have to waste any additional time jogging. This would be the smarter plan. Splattering blood all over the garage was his biggest mistake and the one that will be his downfall, IMHO, because he had a limited amount of time available for cleanup, and blood conveniently shows itself when exposed to Luminol. The body could be rolled in a rug, tarp, or blanket temporarily. The other thing he could have done to save time is select and prepare a disposal site/method ahead of time. He had maybe 2-2 1/2 hours to work at the house, and he was probably cleaning like a madman for most of that time.

Apparently JD left with the children and moved into the rental shortly after FD said MT & her daughter were moving in, and they all (9 of them) should share the household together, and apparently MT was okay with that.

Wait what ?? FD told JD that he is moving in his side piece and daughter in before she filed for divorce? And while she was still living at 4jx ?? Holy Hannah that makes his behavior sooooo much worse if that can even be possible . God Lord his narcissistic ego is appalling and that can’t be good optics with a jury .

Exactly.

JD said in court that FD wanted them to all be one happy family.

JD and FD had already planed to move to New Canaan so that FD could insert Fore Group into the housing scene in a better financial area of CT.

Because of this plan, JD enrolled the children into the New Canaan Country Day School, which requires applications be submitted a year in advance.

Then, FD decided to bring MT and daughter into the mix.

In court JD said that FD wanted JD and her 5 children to live in the Pound Ridge, NY home owned by JD's parents so that they could attend school at NCCD and FD could come and go as he pleased in PR, NY.

JD then said that FD wanted that JD and the children to return to 4JC on the weekends and during school breaks, to live along with MT and daughter.

So, it appears that JD was not going with any of that and immediately planned the escape of her and the children.

Then she and the children planned a trip to visit the 'grave of JD's father' that had died earlier in the year.

JD and the children did not return to 4JC.

At this point, is when FD called LE saying he had not heard from the children or his wife.

The very next morning, JD filed for Divorce and then at some point moved into a home in NC and I do not recall that address. It is in a previous thread.

Some time after that move, JD and the children moved into the 69 Welles Lane rental and have been there since.

Off topic .. but incineration is still a thing ? I thought that went the way of Gogo boots and Lp’s . Things must be vastly different in the east vs west .

IMO I think he buried her in a perfect spot with a view where a beautiful memorial can be built. Of white marble & flowers. For his kids to have a special place to remember her. To show how much he cares for the kids. IMO he still loves her very deeply but unfortunately she wronged him so he had to do it.
RSSB.
Ok, I'll bite - how did she wrong him? I'm assuming that you're serious?

Exactly.

JD said in court that FD wanted them to all be one happy family.

JD and FD had already planed to move to New Canaan so that FD could insert Fore Group into the housing scene in a better financial area of CT.

Because of this plan, JD enrolled the children into the New Canaan Country Day School, which requires applications be submitted a year in advance.

Then, FD decided to bring MT and daughter into the mix.

In court JD said that FD wanted JD and her 5 children to live in the Pound Ridge, NY home owned by JD's parents so that they could attend school at NCCD and FD could come and go as he pleased in PR, NY.

JD then said that FD wanted that JD and the children to return to 4JC on the weekends and during school breaks, to live along with MT and daughter.

So, it appears that JD was not going with any of that and immediately planned the escape of her and the children.

Then she and the children planned a trip to visit the 'grave of JD's father' that had died earlier in the year.

JD and the children did not return to 4JC.

At this point, is when FD called LE saying he had not heard from the children or his wife.

The very next morning, JD filed for Divorce and then at some point moved into a home in NC and I do not recall that address. It is in a previous thread.

Some time after that move, JD and the children moved into the 69 Welles Lane rental and have been there since.
I wonder how much time elapsed between the let’s be one big happy family proclamation and her taking the kids to grandpas grave ? She had to have time to find a rental and plan their “escape” .

I wonder how much time elapsed between the let’s be one big happy family proclamation and her taking the kids to grandpas grave ? She had to have time to find a rental and plan their “escape” .

What is even worse, is that FD wanted MT's daughter to attend the Same school with JD's children.

Who does that? Really?

I believe that JD also waited to leave until school let out for the summer in 2017, but someone please correct me if I am not remembering correctly.

No news in awhile. LE has had time to gather and analyze evidence. Presumably they've fast tracked the DNA analysis since this seems to be a high priority case. But no homicide charge yet. They obviously aren't comfortable bringing a charge yet. Aside from Jennifer's remains, I don't know what other evidence they can reasonably expect to obtain in the future... if it was obtainable I think they would have it already. I'm starting to feel pessimistic. JMO.

Just watched a 4 min clip put together by hashtag TrueCrimeLive (same HLN/CNN media group that did the longer show the other night) and it has some great ariel shots of Waveny and Farmington and their investigator details where she is with the case. #TrueCrimeLive hashtag on Twitter July 5th is the posting date.
Three key points.
30 trash sites on video. How many were missed? LE would be covering this.
MT is enormous. LE would be working to drive a wedge between the two.
Very professional investigation.Looking to lock it down tight.
I'm down with that. MOO.

No news in awhile. LE has had time to gather and analyze evidence. Presumably they've fast tracked the DNA analysis since this seems to be a high priority case. But no homicide charge yet. They obviously aren't comfortable bringing a charge yet. Aside from Jennifer's remains, I don't know what other evidence they can reasonably expect to obtain in the future... if it was obtainable I think they would have it already. I'm starting to feel pessimistic. JMO.
I was totally with you up until the pessimism!

The case is incredibly complex and involves technology, CCTV, tips, forensics, multiple locations, possible financial crimes and maybe non-US locations and the list goes on.

I would be surprised to see anything for a few more weeks at the earliest. There is no hurry as the other charges are in place. If things were not good we would no doubt read about the displeasure of JD family and we haven't heard that yet at all. Have faith until faith is no longer justified!

Edited to add: This case is tough to follow for many reasons but LE not providing briefings makes these periods of no-news challenging on the best of days. Just have to keep sleuthing and working the available information and asking questions. MOO

Last edited:

The case is incredibly complex and involves technology, CCTV, tips, forensics, multiple locations, possible financial crimes and maybe non-US locations and the list goes on.

I would be surprised to see anything for a few more weeks at the earliest. There is no hurry as the other charges are in place. If things were not good we would no doubt read about the displeasure of JD family and we haven't heard that yet at all. Have faith until faith is no longer justified!
I understand what you're saying...will try to keep my pessimism in check.

Yup !! The ole watch em squirm that LE is no doubt implementing is working like charm :... why stop now it’s just getting good .

Sorry that wasn't what I meant exactly as you are entitled to feel whatever you want!...feel whatever it is that you are feeling as this process is a total roller coaster but if the reason you are 'down' is because there are no additional charges yet I'm not sure its realistic to expect that to happen in the timeframe we are dealing with given recent holiday schedule and all the work that is still no doubt happening. Just imagine the testing that has to happen on each fragment from MIRA and how long that would take to process. This also assumes that the CT Lab can handle the processing. My bet is that alot of the forensic work will be punted to the FBI for further analysis and that can take even more time.

Sorry that wasn't what I meant exactly as you are entitled to feel whatever you want!...feel whatever it is that you are feeling as this process is a total roller coaster but if the reason you are 'down' is because there are no additional charges yet I'm not sure its realistic to expect that to happen in the timeframe we are dealing with given recent holiday schedule and all the work that is still no doubt happening. Just imagine the testing that has to happen on each fragment from MIRA and how long that would take to process. This also assumes that the CT Lab can handle the processing. My bet is that alot of the forensic work will be punted to the FBI for further analysis and that can take even more time.

I think LE knows that FD is not going anywhere and they have, at the very least, until his August hearing to "put things together." IMO building a VERY strong case, including the Friday night date adventure, would mean lining up video, if possible, of the vehicles in question at key points, testimony about FD's financial situation and personal feelings about Jennifer, etc., etc. And, of course, MT will testify this coming week. Hopefully, her hearing will provide additional information about the investigation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88