Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #13 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Totally agree. It seems to me that if you wanted to escape detection you wouldn't head back into NC or the Merritt Parkway but would head through the backroads to Westchester up to Danbury. Security cameras are everywhere but if you worked on it I think it might be possible to get to Danbury on backroads undetected. I'm probably naive in thinking this but if you avoided Ridgefield and Redding (police use those license plate scanners I believe) it might be doable. Pound Ridge/Lewisboro/South Salem all have wide open spaces and have more houses on very large multi acre lots than NC for example.

It will be interesting what the CCTV cameras eventually tell us as most of the houses on Frogtown look to have some kind of setup and I wonder how many covered the street?

Yes! I’ve always leaned towards him bringing her to Candlewood Lake. Whoever that woman was who put out the statement in support of Fulos made me think more about Candlewood Lake. She mentioned that the Avon Pond was where they trained a majority of the time, meaning they trained somewhere else in CT. My guess is Lakeside Sports in Danbury on Candlewood Lake. Super easy route from there to Farmington. I wonder if we could look at his boat picture and tell from the background.

Yes! I’ve always leaned towards him bringing her to Candlewood Lake. Whoever that woman was who put out the statement in support of Fulos made me think more about Candlewood Lake. She mentioned that the Avon Pond was where they trained a majority of the time, meaning they trained somewhere else in CT. My guess is Lakeside Sports in Danbury on Candlewood Lake. Super easy route from there to Farmington. I wonder if we could look at his boat picture and tell from the background.
Haven't been to Candlewood in ages but I recall that it had houses/cottages close to the edges of the lake and there were other parts where the lake could be seen but not accessed due to the height of the perimeter rocks and ledges.

Do you think it would be possible to dispose of a body there and not be detected? I always remember the lake as having lots of people in the main swimming/boating areas too. Do you think there might be a part of the lake that is accessible w/o a boat and where a body could be disposed of and the person not seen? Its a tall order I think. The lake is huge though and much deeper than I remember (30-50 ft deep) so maybe there is some part that is less populated where something could be placed in the water and sink to great depth.

Here are some maps to take a look at to see what you think:

Candlewood Lake Map | Northeastbass

St of CT maps: http://cteco.uconn.edu/maps/lake/bathymetry/Bathymetry_Candlewood_Lake_5of6.pdf

State maps are easier to see and there are 6 of them in total for Candlewood lake as its that large of a place. https://www.ct.gov/deep/lib/deep/fishing/general_information/LakeBathymetryMaps.pdf

Last edited:
W
What is even worse, is that FD wanted MT's daughter to attend the Same school with JD's children.

Who does that? Really?

I believe that JD also waited to leave until school let out for the summer in 2017, but someone please correct me if I am not remembering correctly.
What about that strange remark that FD made from the divorce records where he said he would take children to a ski resort where they wear masks all the time. STRANGE. A very red flag that thinking was getting very off.

This is going backwards, but when JD decided to divorce FD, did she move out before she had him served with divorce papers?

In my experience and knowledge, the judge will make the man move out of the home. The wife is allowed to stay in the home with the children. It is much easier for the man to move himself out than to disrupt the children. Also, the man gets the house payment.

Are the rules different in CT?

JD and the kids left for fear of what he would do when he found out she was divorcing him. JD did not believe—nor do I (MOO)—that he would go quietly into that dark night or the sunset or whatever. Lots of people in fear leave the house gratefully.

IMO the FedEx envelope LE recovered from the storm drain based on video footage with the 'doctored' license plates belonging to FD were put in there instead of in the trash cans because he thought he could come back later at another time when the heat was off and retrieve them. They wouldn't get taken away or otherwise discovered like they potentially could if they went into the trash and to the disposal facility.

Also, as other posters have suspected, something metal like that might not have made it through the shredder at MIRA where the trash from that area ended up. I think FD researched an area in CT where trash went for shredding pretty quickly into <6 inch pieces and then was incinerated, and the only reason he was caught was due to the holiday weekend delaying some of the trash pickup, and the surveillance cameras he didn't count on in that part of town. All JMO,

There are so many other places to hide license plates for another day... IMO he was setting up EE for the fall after he left JD car at Waveny for abduction plan and the major blood splatter problem, as a secondary plot twist to put doubt into the jury so he can't get convicted.

We need to figure out a way to get all of the addresses of importance, pictures y’all have taken of them, relevant details about each one, an dates when MSM or LE reported that they were searched. It would be great to reference each property and see the pictures attached to each one.

But it’s a small issue. A big issue would be if no one was contributing and we had nada to research. I just wish I knew how to consolidate all that. Thoughts??

Assemble in Google Doc and then pdf it all as one?

There are so many other places to hide license plates for another day... IMO he was setting up EE for the fall after he left JD car at Waveny for abduction plan and the major blood splatter problem, as a secondary plot twist to put doubt into the jury so he can't get convicted.
But we don't know if EE lives near where the plates (or the trash) were dumped, correct? If we don't know that, I don't know how the trash/license plate dump can really be tied to a set-up of EE at this point. JMO.

Last edited:
Does anyone know of any televised/streamed trials that had NP as the defense attorney?
There’s a youtube media interview where NP weighs in on the notion of changing venues for the trial of the Boston Marathon Bomber (sneak preview, he endorses it strongly). Not what you asked for but it gives some insight into how he thinks and what strategic approach he pursues in this case. You can find it easily searching on youtube, not sure if I’m permitted to provide the link here.

W

What about that strange remark that FD made from the divorce records where he said he would take children to a ski resort where they wear masks all the time. STRANGE. A very red flag that thinking was getting very off.

Yes, JD did say that FD made that statement, and it is noted in a Court Document.

However, it is a situation that is 'he said, she said' and not heard by anyone else.

Fortunately, the Court has the passports for FD and the children.

I have no doubt, that FD would abscond with the children if he had the opportunity.

Actually, I think he would just abscond anyway, even without the children.

It is possible that FD tested the waters, so to speak, when he ventured into New York with his ankle bracelet recently.

IMO it was to see how long it would take LE to realize FD had crossed State Lines.

FD supposedly has a friend with his own plane and you do not need a Passport to fly on a private plane.

Several small airfields in the area, including just over the New York state line.

I just wanted to put this article into the thread to give folks not from CT a sense of how expensive the Dulos divorce had become. This article is about one of the most expensive divorces in CT history and it gives a breakdown in 2007 dollar of what the atty's and 'extras' were billing. Flash forward these billable hours to 2019 and I really wonder if JD atty could have been billing her close to $50-60,000/month! plus the GAL and plus FD atty fees which he claimed he couldn't pay. Take a look at these hourly rates and think about the 500 motions etc. we have seen filed in Dulos divorce. JD had the money to outlast FD in the long run but her trust was allegedly just a little short of $400,000 per annum (remove school fees, childcare, housing, clothing, medical etc.) and my guess is that even she was being pushed to the mat with all these fees!

TAUCK DIVORCE -- DAY 86

Paging @gitana1 here to read this article as if she were horrified about the GAL then taking a look at these 2007 billable hours will no doubt be scream inducing!

Westport father wins state's longest-ever custody case, 'a tragedy for everyone involved'

Last edited:
This picture is disturbing . That’s obviously MT not JD .. There are 8 kids there ... wonder who the other two are ? I thought FD had only supervised visits with the kids ? Pretty sure that didn’t involve a ski trip .

At first I thought that was Jennifer for a couple of threads. I mean, how tacky to have your Side Piece and children in a photo on a website for a company that was entirely financed by Jennifer's father. This guy and shame are strangers.

A guy who already has money problems and was bled dry from divorce proceedings wasn’t thinking that a murder charge would cost a ton in legal fees?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288