GUILTY NE - Sydney Loofe, 24, brutally murdered, Lincoln, 15 Nov 2017 #4 *Boswell appeal 2023*

Some food for thought after today’s court proceedings
It was clarified today that the message SL sent to BB asking if it would just be the 2 of them was sent on the 14th-first date, not the 15th as previously stated.
Court was delayed about 25 minutes this and when it started No Trail. I was told by a very reliable source that they drove to Lincoln to pick him up-got all the way to the courthouse and he changed his mind. So then they had to take him back. Still playin games!!!!
There was talk about missing flesh around where the ankle was cut from the foot. They said this was about 1 1/2” missing from both ends of the cuts. There was also the missing flesh in the neck area. Wrists showed signs of redness as if they had been bound. Did they cut away the flesh to remove bruising and signs of being restrained from the legs and throat?
As much as I hate to say this ,evidence is really supporting AT story about this being accidental. I don’t believe it for one minute but the jury has to go on facts and I have concerns Yes there is the demented lifestyle, the talk of murders and torture and the buying of all the stuff the day before- but I am worried that they can prove it

You would know best. We only have media reports to go off of. But with missing flesh if to remove bound marks, what is up with her throat larnyx and tongue? I am sure that defense will try to poke holes in all that. Arrgh.

I also am trying to think like a juror. Reasonable doubt. That is all they need to not convict of murder but accidental homicide. He already plead guilty for improper disposal of a corpse. This asphyxiation sex is a thing. The bound sex is a thing. So if you are a juror with instructions that tell you reasonable doubt, could you conclude guilt. We all have been following for well over a year. I feel we are emotionally vested no matter how unbiased we may think we are. Imagine being a juror with only facts presented in court. The pictures are gruesome but i can see them outting that aside saying demented sex games. Maybe she did get paid for a video. On the other hand no drugs besides prescribed meds. Do you think we have enough based on the purchases before or could those be argued away for other household or business chores. The talk of killing could be role play games in their little witch club. For god sakes he said he was a vampire. Could they say all role play there. These types of questions are what concern me. Other trials where i thought for sure skam dunk, then you hear from a juror later make me a bit more concerned what jurors are thinking. And when there is a not natural death in a stragulation manner, it could be accidental because it does happen in the asphyxiation sex play.

Tuesday, July 9th:
*Trial continues (Day 13) (@ 9am CT) - NE - Sydney Loofe (24) (Nov. 15, 2017, Lincoln; found Dec. 4 & 5, 2017 in Edgar, east of Clay Center) – only for *Aubrey C. Trail (51) charged & indicted (6/11/18) & arraigned (7/13/18) with 1st degree murder & improper disposal of human remains (plead guilty to this charge 6/18/19) & charged (3/1/19) with conspiracy to commit murder. Plead not guilty. No bond. DA will seek DP.
Trial started 6/17/19 with jury selection. Trial started on 6/18/19 & runs thru 7/8/19. Jurors: 7 women & 5 men, with 3 women alternates. One juror was excused for family emergency on 6/28/19 (no gender available). Jurors could be 8 women & 4 men. Now 2 women alternates.
Court info & Trial info from Day 1-11 (6/11/19 to 7/3/19) reference post #21 here:
Found Deceased - NE - Sydney Loofe, 24, Lincoln, 15 Nov 2017 - #4

7/8/19 Day 12: Trail is not in court today. State witnesses: Dr. Michelle Elieff, Pathologist did autopsy on Sydney. Steven Symes, Forensic Anthropologist. FBI Agent Mike Maseth. The State will call one more witness tomorrow & defense has 2 witnesses to call, unsure if Trail will testify. Jury should start deliberations on Wednesday. Trial continues on 7/9.
*Bailey M. Boswell (23) – Next Pretrial hearing on 8/9. Trial starts 10/25 thru 11/1/19.

I also am trying to think like a juror. Reasonable doubt. That is all they need to not convict of murder but accidental homicide. He already plead guilty for improper disposal of a corpse. This asphyxiation sex is a thing. The bound sex is a thing. So if you are a juror with instructions that tell you reasonable doubt, could you conclude guilt. We all have been following for well over a year. I feel we are emotionally vested no matter how unbiased we may think we are. Imagine being a juror with only facts presented in court. The pictures are gruesome but i can see them outting that aside saying demented sex games. Maybe she did get paid for a video. On the other hand no drugs besides prescribed meds. Do you think we have enough based on the purchases before or could those be argued away for other household or business chores. The talk of killing could be role play games in their little witch club. For god sakes he said he was a vampire. Could they say all role play there. These types of questions are what concern me. Other trials where i thought for sure skam dunk, then you hear from a juror later make me a bit more concerned what jurors are thinking. And when there is a not natural death in a stragulation manner, it could be accidental because it does happen in the asphyxiation sex play.
In his interview he said two other women were there but the women have not admitted to that so who is lying? The jury will consider those women's testimony and may conclude Trail is lying. They have to weigh up the evidence. Noone heard women screaming so are the neighbours lying too? I hope the jury will conclude correctly who is lying. Is Trail giving evidence?

Also, if it was an accident, why did they cut her up and go to such lengths to dispose of her remains and purchase the tools, bags, sauna suits the day before? All he had to do is produce the witnesses and evidence that it was consensual. But of course he cannot do that.

Jury needs to find him guilty beyond a reasonable doubt and the witnesses show this IMO.

Last edited:
This is my concern as well. I believe 1000% that he is guilty but if I look at only the facts as presented I have concerns.

This is where the sick feeling I get comes from. Worded so much better than the post I made earlier, but exactly along the same line of thinking!

C01A8772-9892-4BCE-83C3-3D064FA694A3.png 7D1F690A-AF30-402C-A894-8B71E212A051.png FCB6577C-0F51-42B0-B920-85D50763C6F4.png D2B816B2-FFC9-4413-BC86-6B459B18F0EE.png 7D1F690A-AF30-402C-A894-8B71E212A051.png https://twitter.com/jennalistontv/status/1148608200217960448?s=21
FBI Invest. Mike Maseth takes the stand once again.

He is reviewing the letters passed back and forth between Boswell/Trail.

Letter #1

https://twitter.com/jennalistontv/status/1148608464681353217?s=21
Trail wrote a letter to Boswell - telling her he loved her and that he told investigators she had nothing to do with the “drug deal” that happened.

The drug deal=Loofe's death

“Baby they will ask a lot of questions. You will have to fill in the blanks and answer them, fast.”

Jenna Liston FOX42 on Twitter
More letters reveal the code Trail told Boswell to use when they would write letters to each other.

Trail told Boswell to destroy the letters once she had read them.

Attachments

• 9207EB4E-4410-47C2-8787-5E12A86732A2.png
    9207EB4E-4410-47C2-8787-5E12A86732A2.png
    228.7 KB · Views: 48
Boswell’s response to Trail’s numerous letters - “I’m sorry I didn’t catch onto your letters sooner.”

One letter was found March 19th, 2018 in Saline Co Jail library.

Had two interviews with Trail before these letters on Feb. 4 and Feb. 20.

Maseth says in Trail began talking more about Loofe’s death in February -unlike in the beginning when Trail denied ever being involved.

(Video at last link)
June interviews: Trail mentions during his interview his concerns about Boswell talking to investigators:

Attachments

• 66CFFEA1-7775-4572-87CC-6D2C84ABDE1E.png
    66CFFEA1-7775-4572-87CC-6D2C84ABDE1E.png
    126.4 KB · Views: 27
. In a coded letter, Trail explains what the other three “witches” told FBI investigators.

After recapping what they told the FBI, Trail writes to Boswell: “Here’s your story:”

Attachments

• 7E7A8C90-1F1C-4E97-8360-18031E3ADFAE.png
    7E7A8C90-1F1C-4E97-8360-18031E3ADFAE.png
    374.6 KB · Views: 32
  • 80A46874-5B2F-434A-8633-A58261EC24BB.png
    80A46874-5B2F-434A-8633-A58261EC24BB.png
    300.1 KB · Views: 36
Boswell’s response to Trail’s numerous letters - “I’m sorry I didn’t catch onto your letters sooner.”

Attachments

• 1F98FB77-6E43-48B6-A647-49A9BF3D4BEF.png
    1F98FB77-6E43-48B6-A647-49A9BF3D4BEF.png
    126.6 KB · Views: 15
The next witness is Terra Gehrig - a woman who claims she was one of Loofe’s best friends.

Gehrig was concerned when Loofe went missing and not answering messages.

Gehrig said she told investigators that Loofe struggled with depression/anxiety.

She said Loofe was seeking help and her meds changed.

She said Loofe went home to get help but was afraid when she heard Loofe went missing. She was concerned Loofe could have killed herself.

Gehrig said in the past, Loofe said she could never do something like that because she could never do that to her parents.

She was very timid sexually and very shy. She’s not the type of person who would have sex with someone who she just met.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back