Paris Hilton to serve time part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi JBean:)
Well, I am surprised she wasnt sent to the Twin Towers place in the first place.
yes, but remember, in the beginning of all this, she tried to blame her publicist for not imforming her that her DL had been revoked:rolleyes:
Hopefully, when she gets out she will have a new perspective on life and turn it around for the better. Seems her parents have spoiled her, just the fact that at age 26 she calls out for "Mom" in court says something about the way theyve been brought up.
She might learn that Mom and Dad and her last name cant always save her.
I agree Feddup.
She would have gone to TT if she had been up front about any meds or medical issues. I mean if I was on daily med, it would of course cross my mind that I shold maybe check into that before I go to jail.

But you're also right in that she doesn't take responsibility for her actions yet.Reporting her medical issues would have clearly been responsible.

Apparently she didn't get an education because she has to work so hard supporting herself.(Sex tapes are hard work, being seen & being intoxicated even harder). You do realize that the Hilton Money goes to the Hilton Foundation,so clearly she's living a lie. She is NOT A HEIRESS!!!!!!!:p :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo: :eek: after all that herpes?

Even Jacqueline Kennedy was a Debutante when younger, she went to college, etc.
Debutantism has changed?
The only think I can think Paris "is" is a Debutante/celebrity. Its kind of pathetic, what does she do when her looks are gone and shes a raging alcoholic, etc. Hopefully this experience will sober her up!

Thanks for that info., Mushy. That explains a lot about Paris...and her parents.
Now I can't remember if it's sophomore year or junior year. I guess it doesn't matter she definitely dropped out and received her GED. She went to the DWIGHT school in New York which the reporter said the kids that go there say it stands for Drunk White Intelligent Getting High Together, or something like that. I remember the getting high together part. I'll see if I can google it.

ETA: Ok I found it, it's Drunk White Idiots Getting High Together

Schmerty: if that is true, that would seem even all the more reason for her parents to have pushed education. They certainly dont seen poor, dont they live in some fancy place in NYC? I think Paris grew up knowing Donald Trump etc but I dont know much about her except things Ive read here and there.
Looks like Nicole R will be next to go to jail, I bet today really scared her, the way Paris was sent back and didnt get off.

Here's information I found on wikipedia says a lot, I think:

Although internationally recognized as a prestigious institution, Dwight had gained a negative local reputation during the 1990s. The school had become known among New Yorkers as a last chance for students who had been expelled from other private schools. The school was infamous for the acronym Drunk White Idiots Getting High Together and this negative reputation eventually forced the school’s administration to crack down on students. The acronym was later publicized in an article written by W magazine in 2003 regarding the reputations of private schools in Manhattan. The pressure resulting from the article forced the school's administration to create a highly applauded drug abuse prevention program to combat the wide use of high-end narcotics within the school.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dwight_School

She was apparently posting what someone else posted on TMZ in the comments section. I could post something on there too - doesn't mean it's true. I don't read the comments stuff - just the stories posted. Most of the comments are "a friend of my uncle's cousin's ex-wife's best friend said...." :rolleyes:
And I made it VERY CLEAR I was posting GOSSIP. And it's on many more sites than the one I posted - it was just a random example. I politely invite folks to get a grip - and please stop with the personal comments. And it's a WELL KNOWN FACT that Paris has HERPES. That is NOT gossip and she takes prescription Valtrex to treat it.
My OPINION!

This Star-Struck Lawman's next move: Appoints Paris an Honorary Guard making rounds daily giving cash and autographs to lucky inmates! :rolleyes:

Fry the spoiled brat's _ _ _! :behindbar

And I made it VERY CLEAR I was posting GOSSIP. And it's on many more sites than the one I posted - it was just a random example. I politely invite folks to get a grip - and please stop with the personal comments. And it's a WELL KNOWN FACT that Paris has HERPES. That is NOT gossip and she takes prescription Valtrex to treat it.
My OPINION!
wonder if they were giving her the valtrex in the first place in the jail.. if all this is true and she has absesses hopefully theyll treat her or something..

Just watching Greta and Baca's press conference. He says Paris was medicated when she entered the jail and they did not know that at the time nor did they know about any medical condition.

He said she rapidly deteriorated.

--Jules, I think Flowerchild is making a lot of this stuff up--her posts are wayyyyyyy out there

hey don't attack the poster.

i've seen some of this stuff posted on other boards as well. heck, didn't joy on the view bring the herpes theory up?

I just wanted to throw something out there. I haven't read this thread. I am honestly sickened by the media coverage of this when other stories need to be told. Anywhow, as I said, I have NOT read any of this thread, so don't know if it's been discussed, I wanted to post before I crash and see what is said. (love me or hate me)

As soon as I heard that Sheriff guy on TV (who I actually liked for some reason) I thought, SHE IS GOING THROUGH WITHDRAWAL. Yes?

She has prolly been doing coke and all kindsa stuff forever...drinking, drugs. Then she is locked up and has none if it. She does have problems, serious drug/alcohol problems. Detox can be vicious.

Poor thing.

Eye yi yi.

Oy Vey!

Just watching Greta and Baca's press conference. He says Paris was medicated when she entered the jail and they did not know that at the time nor did they know about any medical condition.

He said she rapidly deteriorated.
Hi J-1.
Exactly. She should have come prepared with a doctor letter and a pescription. If she ws medicated when she came in and the dosage needed to be maintained, how did she think she would get the meds if she didn't tell anyone? It's all fishy IMO. It is being made out to be a very important med, so why in the world would she not come prepared? I would think she would be extremely worried and scared about getting what she needed.
I listened to the pc also, and I think Baca made it clear it was a mental issue not a physical one.
I would guess if she had a mental probelm this severe her parents would be aware of it. In which case wouldn't you think they would be concerned about her missing a dose?
This whole thing doesn't add up, IMO.

I'm going to say it...I feel kinda sorry for her. I think she deserved to serve time, but 45 days seems too much. Why not let her serve say -40 days of community service in a homeless shelter or a battered women's shelter?
Don't get me wrong Paris ticks me off. I've no doubt that if my children, neighbor's, or friends committed her crime, they would not receive a free pass. But the punishment does seem a bit harsh. I honestly think she's having a breakdown. Breakdowns are very real.

It isn't just the herpes, it's the abscesses AND the herpes. Don't forget that a single abscess basically killed Anna Nicole - or at least made a HUGE contribution to her death and this is in a very much more problematic and hygiene challenging area. Once you get abscesses it is NOT just a regular herpes outbreak any more and from what I read, antibiotics are not "getting the job done" - she is evidently very ill and requires special attention the jail Drs are not capable of giving - in fact may require surgery, debriding (like a burn patient) and sterile "packing" inside and out (of her anus and vagina). She also cannot eat or have a BM - contamination.

This particular rumor is really picking up steam and yes she is having a hard time mentally but she was not shaking from a mental issue, but a physical one.

Believe it or don't but it's what's floating out there...

I thought she went to the MTV awards the night before she went to jail? And looked like she was enjoying herself. IF she had an abscess that bad, doctors would have had her in the hospital, and then she would have had her medical excuse.

A breakdown? Good--I hope she has a doozy--I hope she has a breakdown so bad that she emerges from the jail a blithering idiot--oops I forgot she already is!

I thought she went to the MTV awards the night before she went to jail? And looked like she was enjoying herself. IF she had an abscess that bad, doctors would have had her in the hospital, and then she would have had her medical excuse.

Good point. But, I can't help but wonder if that's what Kathy meant when she said, "There's a lot more that people don't know." :waitasec: :D

--good point

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member