Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #16 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well this clears much up!!! Thanks!!
This is how LE caught him in a lie. He kept insisting the last time he texted her was at 6:00 pm the night before, and they already had the phone records so they knew he had been the last to text her while at the airport and right up until the time they met. The phone data also shows the phones together at that time. Imo

This is how LE caught him in a lie. He kept insisting the last time he texted her was at 6:00 pm the night before, and they already had the phone records so they knew he had been the last to text her while at the airport and right up until the time they met. The phone data also shows the phones together at that time. Imo

Yup, boxed him into his lie.

There was a time when it was acceptable to drink and drive...with no societal limits. So sophisticated! A right of passage! The local drunk was an comedy stable.

But society came to realize that good people were killing themselves and others. No one argued...hey, you can be sober and die in a car crash! No one accused others of victim shaming if the risks were discussed. MADD did a great educational service to society about the risks involved.

And the risks to young drivers feeling their first freedom was particularly tragic. Now we have tests for alcohol levels and we revoke licenses to save lives.

There are people who can drink and function pretty well. There are people who know when to stop drinking. There are people who can remain emotionally detached from a stranger who they pay to arouse them. But there are dangers from those who do not have their own limits.

Online, there is no way to know if that stranger can become a problem or a danger.

And yes, I knew of girls who went on trips with rich men...with their expenses paid...but emotionally, many of them hoped they would find something permanent...like real love. Like someone to whom your body is not a commodity to be used....but someone who cherishes your mind, intellect, your goals, your aspirations, as well as your ability to sexually arouse them.

There’s a “shut-up” tactic nowadays that shuts down any conversation about risky behaviors by labeling it “victim-shaming.” It’s not empathy for the dead if you can’t even try to “save the next Girl.”

Yes, they were apparently texting right up until 3:00, when their phones were in the same vicinity and then within one minute of them making contact the phone was turned off. Imo
Yes, this. AA said he texted/spoke to her last at 6pm. IIRC LE said they knew who she was texting while at the airport and that’s how it lead to him. AA is a liar, clearly. A bad one. JMO

This is how LE caught him in a lie. He kept insisting the last time he texted her was at 6:00 pm the night before, and they already had the phone records so they knew he had been the last to text her while at the airport and right up until the time they met. Imo

Again, much thanks for clarification. This has been an issue for me! I had never seen any confirmation of communication after 6 pm- only that their respective phones both pinged near Hatch @ 3 am- then Kenzie’s stopped sending any signals whatsoever at approximately that same time- which placed him where she was when she essentially disappeared. And I assumed at that hour no other pings there but the two of them, viola-prime suspect- enough to get his phone records or whatever to move forward with him- and so it began- if there wasn’t already something that had tipped them off to him- and this was the smoking gun they needed-

Can you show me a proof that LE said that?

Thanks to PommyMommy for this proof. I stand corrected.

Last edited:
Yes...been trying to piece together this also. The information we have of their supposed last text communications of 6 pm and their meetup @ 3 am, seems inconceivable no contact in between those times as her being on a plane only accounts for a small percentage of the hours (especially in texting/data type usage minutes timing). I can’t believe there was no communication in the interim. Especially if we take the original statement from shared ride driver along the lines of “she seemed happy to see person she met up with” (paraphrasing) - This is something I’ve been stuck on from these facts beings released- something’s askew- it’s about what, 8-9 hours time if you factor in time change heading from PST to MST- long time no contact for the person you are seemingly happily planning to willingly meeting/see at 3 am- I’m a texting fool and I’m double her age + .... so come on...her generation runs connectivity circles around me!! Ie: I have no social media presence except FB which is basically inactive. Something's amiss when looking at this footprint that we’ve been privy to this far I have to believe...jmo-
From the probable cause statement:

Investigations of Mackenzie's phone records show that her last communications were with Ayoola Adisa Ajayi.

Probably cause statement for arrest of Ayoola Ajayi | Dna Profiling | Forensic Science

LE only said that they are in touch with the last person she was in contact with. That doesn't mean it is AA

From MSM articles, it stated that when LE asked whether AA knew ML, he replied he never even have seen her. But LE found out her online profile pictures on AA's phone.

LE have never released info that AA was last to text her.

Please, don't combine facts with your opinions. That is the most annoying thing in these forums. (your opinions might be true but LE has not released information supporting it YET)
Probable cause statement for arrest of Ayoola Ajayi | Dna Profiling | Forensic Science

Fox National News had a segment a little while ago about ML. The Legal person said the length of time AA has been kept in jail without further court time is very unusual. Said he would be filing all sorts of documents to get AA out. Only excuse he said is if Defense and AA agrees with the unusual lengthy incarceration.

LE only said that they are in touch with the last person she was in contact with. That doesn't mean it is AA

From MSM articles, it stated that when LE asked whether AA knew ML, he replied he never even have seen her. But LE found out her online profile pictures on AA's phone.

LE have never released info that AA was last to text her.

Please, don't combine facts with your opinions. That is the most annoying thing in these forums. (your opinions might be true but LE has not released information supporting it YET)

Oh dear, now I’m more confused and perplexed than ever...maybe this is how I couldn’t get it straight in my head somehow- the facts and theories have blended- I don’t remember processing the information that confirmed KL and the devil communicating in any way after he admitted to texting with her at 6 pm- apologies...! my brain is on implode mode in some effort to cathartically honor/connect to Kenzie, her family and seek justice.

I wonder if the fact he’s been lawyer hopping is part of why the attorneys haven’t filed tons of motions to get him out. His replacement for Ms. Gustin was hired only a few days ago.

Fox National News had a segment a little while ago about ML. The Legal person said the length of time AA has been kept in jail without further court time is very unusual. Said he would be filing all sorts of documents to get AA out. Only excuse he said is if Defense and AA agrees with the unusual lengthy incarceration.
BBM:

I find it weird as all get out.

I can't find any MSM updates on when charges will be filed, either. Jack squat.

JMO.

Oh dear, now I’m more confused and perplexed than ever...maybe this is how I couldn’t get it straight in my head somehow- the facts and theories have blended- I don’t remember processing the information that confirmed KL and the devil communicating in any way after he admitted to texting with her at 6 pm- apologies...! my brain is on implode mode in some effort to cathartically honor/connect to Kenzie, her family and seek justice.
Affidavit of Probable Cause

Investigations of Mackenzie's phone records show that her last communications were with Ayoola Adisa Ajayi.

Probably cause statement for arrest of Ayoola Ajayi | Dna Profiling | Forensic Science

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆