Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #16 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think taking this long to file charges unusual for this case. The arrested him. Then several days later they found her body. Then the autopsy needs to be done. Along with forensics. And add there might be a ton of digital forensics involved.

Jason Nguyen on Twitter
This is the last time #MackenzieLueck was seen alive on June 17th @slcairport around 2am. She was coming back from her grandmothers funeral. @abc4utah #Midday
D_IJNOOUIAAG1k5.jpg
D_IJNOTU8AAQQTm.jpg
D_IJNOSVUAAqsVo.jpg

10:22 AM - 10 Jul 2019 from Salt Lake City, UT

Jason Nguyen on Twitter
.@slcpd booked Ayoola Ajayi on aggravated murder, aggravated kidnapping, desecration of a human body and obstruction of justice in #MackenzieLueck’s case on June 28. He has been in jail since then with no bail. @abc4utah #Midday
D_IIStfUIAIZuuY.jpg
D_IIStgU4AA_Pjn.jpg

10:18 AM - 10 Jul 2019 from Salt Lake City, UT

I read the aggravating kidnapping again, and what jumped out to me today is it becomes aggravated when 'using a weapon.'

I think since they found plenty of ammo, but no firearm, LE believes he had his firearm with him in his vehicle at the park, and this is why he was able to turn her phone off or take the battery out... leaving KL unable to contact anyone.

Imo, this also is how he was able to force her to go with him to his home.

I still think the evidence will show the aggravated kidnapping factors started in his vehicle.

Imo, KL knew she was in immediate danger once inside of his vehicle. He made sure no one was around to help her.

She was at his mercy, and she knew quickly he possessed none even if she agreed to do everything he demanded she do or how much she pleaded to spare her life. The more she plead for her life the more empowered he felt. Instead of feeling any regret it fueled his rage, and hatred even more because imo, he has long been a hater of all females in general. He used women as objects, but possessed no emotions or bonds with any of them.

Psychopaths dont have compassion for anyone. They see their victims as weak if they plead for their lives while under their total power, and control.

KL never knew before she met this monster face to face what he had in store for her. He knew all along just exactly how he was going to trap her, and once he had her helpless, and defenseless he then carried out his premeditated plans including how he was going to defile, and desecrate her body.

Imo, he knew before she ever entered his vehicle she would be totally destroyed no longer a beautiful vibrant young woman with such a bright future.

Jmho

Hi Oceanblueeyes,

I believe they found a firearm but we have not been told about it yet. Technically, we were not even told about the ammo-- the press took photos of labeled evidence bags and that is how we know about the ammo. They also photographed LE carrying out a box from a gun manufacturing company that is the right size to hold an AR-15. See my post of the photo and Margarita's post right under that: Found Deceased - UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #15 *ARREST*

I totally agree with the rest of your post.

MOO.

There was a time when it was acceptable to drink and drive...with no societal limits. So sophisticated! A right of passage! The local drunk was an comedy stable.

But society came to realize that good people were killing themselves and others. No one argued...hey, you can be sober and die in a car crash! No one accused others of victim shaming if the risks were discussed. MADD did a great educational service to society about the risks involved.

And the risks to young drivers feeling their first freedom was particularly tragic. Now we have tests for alcohol levels and we revoke licenses to save lives.

There are people who can drink and function pretty well. There are people who know when to stop drinking. There are people who can remain emotionally detached from a stranger who they pay to arouse them. But there are dangers from those who do not have their own limits.

Online, there is no way to know if that stranger can become a problem or a danger.

And yes, I knew of girls who went on trips with rich men...with their expenses paid...but emotionally, many of them hoped they would find something permanent...like real love. Like someone to whom your body is not a commodity to be used....but someone who cherishes your mind, intellect, your goals, your aspirations, as well as your ability to sexually arouse them.

There’s a “shut-up” tactic nowadays that shuts down any conversation about risky behaviors by labeling it “victim-shaming.” It’s not empathy for the dead if you can’t even try to “save the next Girl.”
What a tremendous post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member