Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #14 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
So who dropped that ball? Which LE group was calling the shots
initially and now? NC PD Chief is my guess.
As you can see from Farmington's Police Log which is put out
for the public to see what's happening in the town, they handle
mostly DUI stops and shoplifting over at West Farms Mall.
Murder investigations would be out of the realm of their expertise,
IMO.
I doubt the Farmington police dropped the ball because I don't think they are involved. The State Police are in charge and are keeping this close, so NC is in it because she disappeared from there, but to my knowledge no other police departments are being included.

Last edited:
I do not typically post on these discussions, but I have read all the comments and many are quite informative. I apologize for the long post, but some of the comments here opine that FD is not going to be held accountable for Jennifer's murder. For lots of reasons, I do not agree, which I will try to explain. First, the one thing seems pretty clear is that MT is cooperating with LE. She has met with the prosecutor and LE at her lawyer's office for 3 hours and she accompanied them to FD's home, where additional items were seized. Combine those meetings with the fact that the prosecutor agreed to let her leaving the state and I think her intentions are clear. FD and his counsel must be really nervous about that, which is why we saw those pathetic efforts by NP to "bring her back into the fold." Interestingly, the protective order barring FD from contacting MT in ANY fashion (directly of indirectly) also included NP and that is not a common practice. Even if MT doesn't know all the details of FD's activities on the day of the murder, she surely knows enough to help LE develop more leads and gather more evidence against her boyfriend. Her lawyer enjoys an excellent reputation in the legal community and you can be sure he has told her to cooperate with LE 110%! Whatever her involvement, she will be required to disclose everything she knows about FD and his criminal activities, in this case and others. As for FD's lawyer, his scattershot tactics have not served his client well. No reputable criminal defense attorney would ever take a millionaire's (from Jennifer's resources, but a millionaire nonetheless) case pro bono! Yes, he is getting "free" publicity, but respected criminal defense attorneys don't need that kind of publicity. These cases can run into the 100's of 1000s of dollars just in costs alone and often, as we see here, the publicity the lawyer receives is not the kind of publicity respected attorneys seek. NP's constant and often contradictory statements in this case only make sense when you understand that his tactics are designed to get HIM the attention he so clearly craves. For example, a reputable criminal defense attorney would never, ever claim his client has an ironclad alibi and then later contradict himself by saying there is no alibi for the hours between 9 and 1:30, the very time frame for when the murder occurred! There is also the now discarded claim the MF could provide an alibi for FD, which NP has now had to walk back. Then there is NP's absolutely preposterous claim that JD staged her own disappearance! There is also the matter allowing FD to demand custody of his children and then having him invoke his 5th Amendment right against self-incrimination at a hearing on the motion! That is just plain dumb. His attorney also arranged media interviews with FD and those interviews were a disaster from a defense perspective. FD's interviews can only be described as a cringeworthy. When asked about his missing wife, FD shrugged his shoulders and mumbled that his sister had already given a statement about her! Awful, just awful. In that moment, the world saw who FD really is. When this case eventually goes to trial, look for the prosecutor to play the part of the interview where FD asks who is "really affected" by JD's disappearance because, poor thing, he has to wear an ankle bracelet and cannot water ski, while his wife is...dead. I won't even discuss the mannerisms on display, except to say that a forensic psychologist would have a field day explaining how his body language screams, "I killed her, I am going to get away with it, and I have absolutely no remorse for my conduct." When he smirks during the interview, while bragging about "what he has done", I immediately knew he has no conscience. FD appears to be a classic malignant narcissist and it appears NP is throwing out outrageous theories to the media to see if any of them will stick. If an attorney choses to "try their case in the press", that attorney better durn well know what case they are trying! NP's misogynistic rants about both the victim and a bestselling author make his client look like a cruel and vindictive spite-fighter, and that is exactly the opposite of an effective defense strategy. Finally, I think FD had been planning this murder for a very long time. Those garbage dumps were clearly preplanned and timed to ensure evidence of Jennifer's murder was destroyed. As seems to be consistent with his arrogance, FD thought he had planned the perfect crime. He did not account for LE's fast acting investigation. The police officer who snagged FD's phone when FD voluntarily came to the police station is a true hero! My understanding is that a search warrant was obtained before the cops got into the phone, so NP's claim that the search of FD's phone was unlawful is going nowhere. Those pings allowed LE to confiscate tangible, damning evidence - evidence that FD believed would never be found. Jennifer's body (or what sadly remains of it) is nearby, in a place FD had preplanned. He had this murder timed to the minute, but he did not take into account Jennifer's bravery in fighting off his attack. By fighting him off, she ensured there was physical evidence at the scene to tie FD to her murder; I hope that provides some small measure of comfort to her family. She also threw off FD's planning such that he made a series of mistakes that produced evidence which will tie him to her murder. I hope her children will be told how brave she truly was! Each day, I read the news, hoping her body will been found quickly and Jennifer's children will not continue to suffer; if FD loved his children as much as he claims to, he would at least give those kids the peace of knowing where their mother is. I'm not holding my breath. Even if Jennifer is never located, however, there is zero doubt in my mind that FD will be charged with first degree murder. The forensic evidence is going to be overwhelming. He may have thought he was the smartest guy in the room (guys like him always do), but when all the evidence is gathered and analyzed, I feel certain that FD's waterskiing days will be over. I hope Jennifer's children will be protected from ever having to see that monster again!
EXCELLENT POST!!!!

In case you want to know if someone has a pilots license...
FAA Registry - Airmen - AirmenInquiry - Name Search
And speaking of which hey here’s FD...
View attachment 192810
*and I don’t at first glance see a pilots license for an individual that got my attention before.

Superior devoted highly successful wily super genius elite career professional, sportsman, athlete, spouse, and parent of the year [tm] FD must have been so incredibly busy an exhausted with the round-the-clock care of twin toddlers that he hardly had the time to fit in all those flight training hours and pilot’s lessons in 2008. HOMI award winning parenting requires many sacrifices of a loving parent, so if some corners on something had to at times be cut to fit it all into the family’s busy and loving schedule, I’m sure FD could forgo JD some extra sleep so he could fit in more airfield time.
One does as one must.

If the housekeeper was at Welles Ln at noon he had to had it all cleaned up and moved her and the car by then . Even if she didn’t go into the garage he wouldn’t know that she wouldn’t . Seems like a lot of work for one person to pull off especially if on foot part of the time .
JD was back home from dropping the children at school around 8:15 - 8:30 am according to a friend who was the last person who spoke with her on the phone around that time, as LE reported to MSM. There has been no information on whether FD even knew the housekeeper's schedule -- they had been estranged for 2 years, and had separate households, and the only time he spent with the children was during supervised visits, and he wasn't allowed to speak with them on the phone unless it was on speakerphone, per Court Orders in their divorce proceedings. The point being, there isn't an obvious way for FD to know the housekeeper's schedule, since he wouldn't be allowed to have casual conversations with anyone in JD's household about her employees and their schedules (nanny, housekeeper, landscaper).

So it would be a stretch IMO, for FD to have known or cared that he 'only had until 12;00 pm' when a housekeeper was coming. Either way, that's a 3.5 hour window. IMO it all was supposed to go very quickly without a struggle, and even with the struggle and the blood that had to be cleaned up, it wouldn't take very long to do that in the heat of the moment (maybe 1/2 hour), then to move her body and her vehicle 3 miles to Waveny Park, and / or then jog to a nearby location where the vehicle he was using was parked (maybe 1/2 to 1 hour), all with time to spare and make the 70 mile drive back to Farmington where FD's cell phone pinged at 1;30 pm, according to LE. All JMO on FD having ample time to do what he did.

P MOTION FOR ORDER
Document.gif
newred.gif

Motion for Default for Failure to Appear at Deposition
http://civilinquiry.jud.ct.gov/DocumentInquiry/DocumentInquiry.aspx?DocumentNo=17308684

I do not typically post on these discussions, but I have read all the comments and many are quite informative. I apologize for the long post, but some of the comments here opine that FD is not going to be held accountable for Jennifer's murder. For lots of reasons, I do not agree, which I will try to explain. First, the one thing seems pretty clear is that MT is cooperating with LE. She has met with the prosecutor and LE at her lawyer's office for 3 hours and she accompanied them to FD's home, where additional items were seized. Combine those meetings with the fact that the prosecutor agreed to let her leaving the state and I think her intentions are clear. FD and his counsel must be really nervous about that, which is why we saw those pathetic efforts by NP to "bring her back into the fold." Interestingly, the protective order barring FD from contacting MT in ANY fashion (directly of indirectly) also included NP and that is not a common practice. Even if MT doesn't know all the details of FD's activities on the day of the murder, she surely knows enough to help LE develop more leads and gather more evidence against her boyfriend. Her lawyer enjoys an excellent reputation in the legal community and you can be sure he has told her to cooperate with LE 110%! Whatever her involvement, she will be required to disclose everything she knows about FD and his criminal activities, in this case and others. As for FD's lawyer, his scattershot tactics have not served his client well. No reputable criminal defense attorney would ever take a millionaire's (from Jennifer's resources, but a millionaire nonetheless) case pro bono! Yes, he is getting "free" publicity, but respected criminal defense attorneys don't need that kind of publicity. These cases can run into the 100's of 1000s of dollars just in costs alone and often, as we see here, the publicity the lawyer receives is not the kind of publicity respected attorneys seek. NP's constant and often contradictory statements in this case only make sense when you understand that his tactics are designed to get HIM the attention he so clearly craves. For example, a reputable criminal defense attorney would never, ever claim his client has an ironclad alibi and then later contradict himself by saying there is no alibi for the hours between 9 and 1:30, the very time frame for when the murder occurred! There is also the now discarded claim the MF could provide an alibi for FD, which NP has now had to walk back. Then there is NP's absolutely preposterous claim that JD staged her own disappearance! There is also the matter allowing FD to demand custody of his children and then having him invoke his 5th Amendment right against self-incrimination at a hearing on the motion! That is just plain dumb. His attorney also arranged media interviews with FD and those interviews were a disaster from a defense perspective. FD's interviews can only be described as a cringeworthy. When asked about his missing wife, FD shrugged his shoulders and mumbled that his sister had already given a statement about her! Awful, just awful. In that moment, the world saw who FD really is. When this case eventually goes to trial, look for the prosecutor to play the part of the interview where FD asks who is "really affected" by JD's disappearance because, poor thing, he has to wear an ankle bracelet and cannot water ski, while his wife is...dead. I won't even discuss the mannerisms on display, except to say that a forensic psychologist would have a field day explaining how his body language screams, "I killed her, I am going to get away with it, and I have absolutely no remorse for my conduct." When he smirks during the interview, while bragging about "what he has done", I immediately knew he has no conscience. FD appears to be a classic malignant narcissist and it appears NP is throwing out outrageous theories to the media to see if any of them will stick. If an attorney choses to "try their case in the press", that attorney better durn well know what case they are trying! NP's misogynistic rants about both the victim and a bestselling author make his client look like a cruel and vindictive spite-fighter, and that is exactly the opposite of an effective defense strategy. Finally, I think FD had been planning this murder for a very long time. Those garbage dumps were clearly preplanned and timed to ensure evidence of Jennifer's murder was destroyed. As seems to be consistent with his arrogance, FD thought he had planned the perfect crime. He did not account for LE's fast acting investigation. The police officer who snagged FD's phone when FD voluntarily came to the police station is a true hero! My understanding is that a search warrant was obtained before the cops got into the phone, so NP's claim that the search of FD's phone was unlawful is going nowhere. Those pings allowed LE to confiscate tangible, damning evidence - evidence that FD believed would never be found. Jennifer's body (or what sadly remains of it) is nearby, in a place FD had preplanned. He had this murder timed to the minute, but he did not take into account Jennifer's bravery in fighting off his attack. By fighting him off, she ensured there was physical evidence at the scene to tie FD to her murder; I hope that provides some small measure of comfort to her family. She also threw off FD's planning such that he made a series of mistakes that produced evidence which will tie him to her murder. I hope her children will be told how brave she truly was! Each day, I read the news, hoping her body will been found quickly and Jennifer's children will not continue to suffer; if FD loved his children as much as he claims to, he would at least give those kids the peace of knowing where their mother is. I'm not holding my breath. Even if Jennifer is never located, however, there is zero doubt in my mind that FD will be charged with first degree murder. The forensic evidence is going to be overwhelming. He may have thought he was the smartest guy in the room (guys like him always do), but when all the evidence is gathered and analyzed, I feel certain that FD's waterskiing days will be over. I hope Jennifer's children will be protected from ever having to see that monster again!

Thank you for your insightful comments, we can only hope that all this comes true and FD will be brought down by the long arm of the US legal system, both LE and the court system should bring justice to the memory of JD. This horrific tragedy that I also truly believe was premeditated needs to have the guilty party punished and put away for life. Lucky for him he is in CT no death penalty. Hoping that the hideous contemptible NP spends lots of money and loses future potential clients. He is bad for all, his client and the court system, he is supposed to be expert legal counsel he gives his profession a big black eye.
Rest in peace dear JD.

Lent 75 k ... for what ? Where did side piece get 75k? I thought her stipend was 4K a month ?
MT's salary as an employee of Fore Group was published as around $126,000 a year, and presumably she wasn't paying for housing since she was living with her daughter at FD's. I don't think there's been anything in MSM about the loan, or anything about the ex employee, whom we're not allowed to sleuth since they are not a person of interest.

MT's salary as an employee of Fore Group was published as around $126,000 a year, and presumably she wasn't paying for housing since she was living with her daughter at FD's. I don't think there's been anything in MSM about the loan, or anything about the ex employee, whom we're not allowed to sleuth since they are not a person of interest.

There has been info reported on MSM about the loan and the person that approved the loan can’t remember her name ATM , pleading the 5th during some kind of court appearance . It was posted in the last thread . I’ll look for it .

Imagine the challenge and mess of hauling a body up into one of those carriers. On top of the fact that these carriers aren't designed for transporting really heavy items. People who I know have them use them to hold skis, kids toys - stuff like that. One of the higher-end Thule products is only designed for a max of 110 lbs. Too risky to put a body in there that might cause the rack/box to fail.
Thule Hyper XL
Do you think LE has checked to make sure that FD still has the Thule carried that was in the picture? It actually could make a perfect coffin when you think about it.

In following other cases here - I have to believe that LE has a very detailed timeline based on cell phone pings, video cameras, etc. of where FD and MT were in the weeks leading up to May 24 and after. We've only been told about a very specific timeframe (arrest warrant) the afternoon of her disappearance. So assuming they have this timeline and location data by now, why hasn't this led them to her body? We just saw a found body case in Utah and another one based on cell phone pings. Why nothing here? all JMO

Great 1st post!! It's great to have you here with us. Welcome to the group! :D

Good FD keep racking up the charges against you, this is just the beginning.
Wishing GF all the best in her pursuits, she is one awesome lady!
Go GF!

Surprised that FD and Pattis weren't on top of this situation. But maybe with LE all over the accounting/forensic accountants on the case now FD couldn't risk being deposed.

Not sure why he wouldn't at least file motion to keep the case going as not showing up risked judgment being filed.

Glad this looks like its heading towards being resolved for GF and her family. The financial ship looks like its sinking for FD.

Thank you so much for summing all of this up in such a reassuring way. I think many of us are losing sleep because we are so worried about her mother and the children. The reason I keep coming back and reading all the different posts is because in these unbelievably horrible situations it is a comfort to know there are still honest people that care about the victims and will not cease working until cases are solved.

What did MT do at the company to earn this kind of salary?

I did not hear of a request for CCTV here in Farmington. Alot of "why nots" going on around this area.
I think they might have put out some word after the press did the story on the FD neighbor volunteering his CCTV to help the case. I was so glad the neighbor did that and that the press widely distributed the story so others heard about it and contributed CCTV and tips as well to Farmington. The Farmington PD isn't much larger than NC and seems to have all the townwide broadcasting ability that NC has so I didn't get why they didn't broadcast the message sooner or even the following week after JD went missing.

State Police were involved by NC almost immediately so maybe the issue is that State Police didn't task Farmington with reaching out to the community for help. IDK and was curious what the local Farmington folks thought about the situation. Must have been strange to see all the searching being done with no update or communication from local PD. MOO!

In following other cases here - I have to believe that LE has a very detailed timeline based on cell phone pings, video cameras, etc. of where FD and MT were in the weeks leading up to May 24 and after. We've only been told about a very specific timeframe (arrest warrant) the afternoon of her disappearance. So assuming they have this timeline and location data by now, why hasn't this led them to her body? We just saw a found body case in Utah and another one based on cell phone pings. Why nothing here? all JMO
Could it be maybe because games were being played with the cellphones? The arrest warrant is very clear that it is referencing 'cell phone ping' and I don't know if we can assume that FD/MT cell phone ping means that FD/MT were in the building or park or forest or lake etc.!

My guess is that they are trying to attach CCTV or eyewitness accounts to each ping or as many as they can in order to detect physical presence. Just my guess on what is going on. Can you imagine the work involved with not only following known cell phones (2 for FD and 1 for MT that we know of) and also looking for burner phones or alternative means of communication? Huge amt of work for many people IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member