CA CA - Tiffany Alma Faith Clark, 38, Lodi, Humboldt County, 29 June 2019 *Suspicious

Can only hope for the best, but it doesn't look good. They really can be worse than people know....I didn't realize tossing them would send me into a psychosis. It's a hard mental state to explain, I just knew something was terribly wrong. They do say side effects can include suicidal ideations. I'm really anit-pharm since then..I use 5-htp instead. I hope she shows up somewhere, for her daughter. No idea as to how hard it is to search that area.

Thanks for seeing my posting mistake. reported myself to Mods too late to edit out the quote from RHBB. In glancing over the Yurok FB perhaps rashly concluded a Triba or family connection. We will see. Very easy to disappear Downriver than what most Americans consider. Rugged country plus lots of vegetation and water too,

I see that it’s possible to do a whitewater run from Weitchpec to Klamath Glen, so she may end up being found that way. We can hope.

Klamath: 11. Weitchpec to Klamath Glen

The waters are so high at the moment everywhere though...that would take a fairly experienced team of 2 boats. Usually when I go we follow a private company in case of flips etc...

The waters are so high at the moment everywhere though...that would take a fairly experienced team of 2 boats. Usually when I go we follow a private company in case of flips etc...

I found this story of a rescue on the Trinity River in April by HCSO and Hoopa Valley Tribal police. They have boats, so I wonder if this can be done on the Klamath River.

Sheriff's Office, Hoopa Tribal Police, CHP Used Boats and Helicopter to Locate Man Swept Away in the Trinity Saturday

I didn't realize her car was found so far from her home. If her car was found 6 hours away from her home, wouldn't she more than likely had to stop for fuel along the way? (Or am I oblivious because I drive a gas hog? :rolleyes:) Maybe, someone would have cctv of the car and its passenger(s)?
Any way we look at it though it is not having the appearance of any happy ending. I do love when these cases surprise me though!

I didn't realize her car was found so far from her home. If her car was found 6 hours away from her home, wouldn't she more than likely had to stop for fuel along the way? (Or am I oblivious because I drive a gas hog? :rolleyes:) Maybe, someone would have cctv of the car and its passenger(s)?
Any way we look at it though it is not having the appearance of any happy ending. I do love when these cases surprise me though!

I did a little googling. It’s about 320 miles from Lodi to Weitchpec on I-5 and 299, which would be her most likely route as opposed to 101. A Ford Ranger holds about 18 gallons and gets about 26 mpg on the highway, depending on age and model. So she could go about 468 miles on a full tank of gas...more than enough if she filled up in Lodi. But I would think she’d at least need a pit stop potty and snack break along the way, so perhaps she did get caught on camera.

Hmmm...near where Jeff Joseph also seems to have disappeared.

"A local resident found the truck parked in the middle of the bridge" from the article.

One could conclude from the location of her vehicle on the Martin's Ferry bridge that Tiffany jumped into the Klamath.

That certainly seems likely. I just wonder why park in the middle of the bridge? Why not pull over? I don't know, I suppose one about to go to such a huge level of self harm isn't thinking rationally to begin with. That's sad if the comments on the article about cessation without tapering from medicine is true.

That certainly seems likely. I just wonder why park in the middle of the bridge? Why not pull over? I don't know, I suppose one about to go to such a huge level of self harm isn't thinking rationally to begin with. That's sad if the comments on the article about cessation without tapering from medicine is true.
One thing to consider regards the Martin's Ferry bridge is that there is very little traffic. One can park on the bridge in the day time and not have another vehicle pass for 1/2 hour or more. Evidently Tiffany had some history with the bridge from bungy jumping in the past. I was under the impression that bungy jumping there had been banned. I know someone that decades ago, when bungy jumping was a new thing and the Martin's Ferry bridge had been identified as a place to jump, went and jumped off the bridge unassisted to show the outsiders how locals did it. But Ronny was a wild man when young.

One thing to consider regards the Martin's Ferry bridge is that there is very little traffic. One can park on the bridge in the day time and not have another vehicle pass for 1/2 hour or more. Evidently Tiffany had some history with the bridge from bungy jumping in the past. I was under the impression that bungy jumping there had been banned. I know someone that decades ago, when bungy jumping was a new thing and the Martin's Ferry bridge had been identified as a place to jump, went and jumped off the bridge unassisted to show the outsiders how locals did it. But Ronny was a wild man when young.

That perspective and information about traffic on the bridge is definitely good to know.

Just to make locations sort of clear:
Although Tiffany’s FB page says she lives in Lodi, that’s in San Joaquin County, not Calaveras county where her daughter says she lives (and where she reported her missing). Tiffany is originally from Valley Springs which is in Calaveras county.

She works in Modesto in Stanislaus county, and possibly in French Camp in San Joaquin county. Her daughter apparently lives in Lodi.

yes i was going to say Lodi is not in Humboldt county the title of the thread seems like it is.

Akazia, there's some of the ruggedest country in the world out here. Jagged crumbling mountains covered by trackless forests, with few roads, and those mostly ragged two-lane dirt. Add a local population that is anti-establishment and won't talk to LE.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back