Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #14 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't disagree with you as I had thought he was heading towards Pound Ridge, NY or some other border site. But Pattis said that FD was misled by Waze and that LE was aware of the situation. FD wasn't tossed back in jail so maybe they believed the story. I agree with you that he knew the area well enough and had been coming to NC for years to know when he was in NY. Others here disagreed and the debate died.

I’d like to think the reason he is not in jail is by design as to be able to let this tool roam “freely “ and LE is watching his every move just waiting for him to somehow slip up .

Here is MSM article confirming it happened but with no reporting.
Fotis Dulos fails to appear at deposition
FD's attorneys have already filed to be relieved of representing FD. I don't know for sure if the court has accepted their resignation, however.
If those attorneys were responsible for notifying FD, I'm afraid there will be wiggle-room for no judgment...FD is the king of finding legal loopholes, IMO.:mad:
From the Stamford Advocate;
"Markowitz and Mawhinney, a Bloomfield firm representing Fotis Dulos in his divorce case, filed a motion to withdraw from the case, citing the retirement age of one partner and a new focus for another attorney.

Another lawyer on the Farber lawsuit, John Clifford, filed a motion Monday to withdraw. “Serious issues ... make it impossible under our rules of professional conduct to continue,” he wrote in court documents."
Fotis Dulos refuses to testify as Jennifer Dulos’ mother fights for custody

Any one know when the vehicle swap took place ? I was thinking about the timeline and the phone ping at 1:37 on SB road . Could someone else have had his phone and he had a burner in place of it ? Was he actually seen by anyone at SB ? A lot questions still out in the ether .
LE speculating between 4-5:30

Caroline, I agree that there is more stupidity than smarts going on with FD.

The adventure through Hartford makes me doubt an elaborate plan with all angles covered.

Just a note:
Many have mentioned 30 bags recently and I think it's important to remember that we only know there were 30 stops, not that there were 30 bags.

It's possible and likely that many of the cans opened were too full for any additions by FD.
Yes. It's also possible that some were locked. A lot of businesses have started locking their dumpsters. Thirty stops is as ridiculous as thirty bags if you are the passenger, however, and you will never convince me that MT thought there was nothing out of the ordinary about it. MOO

I haven't posted in weeks. I stopped reading about this case because it sickens me. I will always believe FD and his girlfriend killed Jennifer because there is no way in hell you can get around the fact that they both were caught on video throwing out items with Jennifer's blood on it in public dumpsters. I live in Jennifer's town in the area that SOB has been seen working on his latest house, trying to appear all is normal. It SICKENS me. Along with our justice system. All just my opinion but I could never be swayed the both of them weren't involved. I pray for justice for Jennifer and her family and happiness for her children someday and long healthy life for her mother. As for FD. Can't escape from karma.

Yes. It's also possible that some were locked. A lot of businesses have started locking their dumpsters. Thirty stops is as ridiculous as thirty bags if you are the passenger, however, and you will never convince me that MT thought there was nothing out of the ordinary about it. MOO
As far as I know, these were not dumpsters...they were your average garbage cans along a major route in a bad neighborhood. God knows what bs was fed to MT by FD as they went along their merry way. I'm no prude, but the fact that MT is living with this married man, narcissist 101, makes me think she is incredibly insecure and gullible too. MT likely didn't know that the Farbers were funding his operation...on that note, FD you have to be building 5 or so houses at a time, instead of just the one Mr. Big Shot?! Lord knows, I'm sure you manipulated the hell out of poor JD to justify your spending. You were "doing something worthwhile with the trust fund". Just like Scott Peterson, you will go down FD. Enjoy your freedom while it lasts. I'm too consumed by this case...it's too close to home (literally). Come on LE...cover all bases, even the obvious ones.

Ryan McGuigan was a TV "expert" that was on Channel 3 giving his view of things. He suggested there could have been a "confession" but he's not MTs attorney and nothing has been made public about what MT said in these meetings.[/QUO
Ryan McGuigan was a TV "expert" that was on Channel 3 giving his view of things. He suggested there could have been a "confession" but he's not MTs attorney and nothing has been made public about what MT said in these meetings.

IMO MT's lawyer would never make something like that public unless the prosecutor authorized it. LE is playing its investigation close to the vest. Assuming MT is cooperating, and I think that is a reasonable assumption, her lawyer is not going to do anything to interfere with LE's ongoing investigation. This prosecution is going to include a lot of forensic evidence, not only of the physical crime scene(s)/transport vehicle(s) , but also an analysis of cellphone, computer and financial records, and other evidence we don't even know about. I think one reason MT's lawyer asked for that gag order was to shut down the ability of ND's lawyer to harass her about what she told LE. That has got to be driving ND and his lawyer crazy. MT is staying closed lipped for a reason and her lawyer's job is to protect whatever cooperation agreement is in place. I think he recognizes that it is in his client's best interest to avoid the public spectacle that FD and his lawyer seem to relish.

So FD broke his bail orders to stay in CT but ventured into NY “briefly” claiming a GPS APP took him out of the way to avoid an accident while traveling from Farmington to his property in NC .. I’ve been looking at the map and it’s seems that it would be difficult to accidentally veer into NY the way the maps show the roads in and out of NC . I wonder if LE is aware of exactly where FD “accidentally “ went in NY and for exactly how long .
If you're cutting between Rt 123 and Rt 33 on the way to 7, 84 or even Merritt Pkwy then Silver Spring Road cuts through and goes into NY for just a very brief time. I don't recall any signs about state lines there at least that are highly visible but I have not been back there recently. I am not sure WAZE would lead you on that route at all since it's bumpy, remote, and crosses a reservoir on a kink in the road, plus it's out of the way for avoiding traffic, But who knows if WAZE was actually involved anyway. It's a perfect place IMO to get rid of a body, but LE obviously isn't focused in that neck of the woods, and he'd be beyond stupid to swing by the actual site while wearing his GPS. Likely he read that we were discussing that site on here or figured it was a good distraction, and used the opportunity to get some more attention by pinging his GPS and getting in the news again, feeling satisfied that he's leading LE on a wild goose chase with his antics. It's all about attention for him (and for NP as well).

Wonder why JD chose NC to move to ? Did she have ties to that area ? I also find extremely telling that Fore purchased the SB property less than a month and 3 miles from her home .... after JD filed for divorce and moved there ...
In early threads it was discussed the family was going to move down there as the New Canaan market would provide a better place to build spec homes, more access to buyers with capital. However they were going to Pound Ridge where there was already a family property. JD jumped the gun and moved sooner to a rental in NC, without FD knowing until she and the kids had moved one Father's Day when they were supposed to be going to visit her father's grave site in Pound Ridge - FD called 911 as he thought they were missing. JD knew filing for divorce from FD was going to be dangerous to her and kids. She was escaping a crazy man that wanted his paramour to live with JD and the kids and her daughter - one big happy Modern Family. Little did she know just how true her feelings were with this monster. - IMO
Also IMO the drawn out divorce proceedings do not reflect well for our system and paying attention to women in danger, the courts need to take comments of fear of bodily injury by spouses more seriously......reminds me of post OJ findings, signs were all there too.....

Wonder why JD chose NC to move to ? Did she have ties to that area ? I also find extremely telling that Fore purchased the SB property less than a month and 3 miles from her home .... after JD filed for divorce and moved there ...

Well-New Canaan is nice; it would be great to live there, since she could afford to, and it’s where her kids were enrolled in school. And it is not far from NYC, but it’s far enough, you know? I think, because before she filed for divorce, that she was trying to convince FD to start building his homes there in NC, because she understood how desireable the town was.

Originally her plan (with FD) was to move to Pound Ridge and she had enrolled the children at NCCS. Then FD disclosed the MT affair of 1 year, JD moved out with children to NY and then to NC. Just a guess here but NC is town right next to Pound Ridge and she lived 2-3 min from NCCS. I would think it would take a boatload of planning to put all 5 children into the same school and so to act quickly and move to NYC for example with school year starting soon would have not been doable if she wanted private school options. MOO

If you're cutting between Rt 123 and Rt 33 on the way to 7, 84 or even Merritt Pkwy then Silver Spring Road cuts through and goes into NY for just a very brief time. I don't recall any signs about state lines there at least that are highly visible but I have not been back there recently. I am not sure WAZE would lead you on that route at all since it's bumpy, remote, and crosses a reservoir on a kink in the road, plus it's out of the way for avoiding traffic, But who knows if WAZE was actually involved anyway. It's a perfect place IMO to get rid of a body, but LE obviously isn't focused in that neck of the woods, and he'd be beyond stupid to swing by the actual site while wearing his GPS. Likely he read that we were discussing that site on here or figured it was a good distraction, and used the opportunity to get some more attention by pinging his GPS and getting in the news again, feeling satisfied that he's leading LE on a wild goose chase with his antics. It's all about attention for him (and for NP as well).
Agree with you! The last place you would go to get some place faster would be Silver Spring Road IMO. I'm not even sure all of Silver Spring Road is on every GPS system as a portion of it and a few adjacent roads are old style unpaved dirt roads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashley_erin