Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #14 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not typically post on these discussions, but I have read all the comments and many are quite informative.....”
“.........I hope Jennifer's children will be protected from ever having to see that monster again!
RSBM

Welcome to Websleuths, @oceancalling. Your 1st post was very interesting and I look forward to reading more of your comments!

In early threads it was discussed the family was going to move down there as the New Canaan market would provide a better place to build spec homes, more access to buyers with capital. However they were going to Pound Ridge where there was already a family property. JD jumped the gun and moved sooner to a rental in NC, without FD knowing until she and the kids had moved one Father's Day when they were supposed to be going to visit her father's grave site in Pound Ridge - FD called 911 as he thought they were missing. JD knew filing for divorce from FD was going to be dangerous to her and kids. She was escaping a crazy man that wanted his paramour to live with JD and the kids and her daughter - one big happy Modern Family. Little did she know just how true her feelings were with this monster. - IMO
Also IMO the drawn out divorce proceedings do not reflect well for our system and paying attention to women in danger, the courts need to take comments of fear of bodily injury by spouses more seriously......reminds me of post OJ findings, signs were all there too.....
Also there might be something about not being able to move out of state without permission while in divorce proceedings

Wait, NP actually used that language? That is the absolute kiss of death from a defense perspective IMO. This should be a cautionary tale for anyone who thinks it a good idea for an attorney in a high profile case to spout off theories of defense without first conducting a thorough investigation. IMO, NP's public rabble rousing, floating a different theory of defense almost daily, coupled with FD's chilling interview, have actually made FD a less sympathetic figure to the public. This latest comment by NP almost appears to be a concession of defeat. Perhaps even he is beginning to understand the strength of the state's case against his client.

I’ve been doing a little further digging into “Nancy Mastocosta, Secretary General of the Hellenic Waterski and Wakeboard Federation(HWWF)”

My google searches have led me to the (IWWF)

International Waterski and Wakeboard Federation

They have a website:

International Waterski & Wakeboard Federation

If you scroll down to 07Sept17, you can see they have biennial elections and while they do have a Secretary General; it is not Nancy Mastrocosta.

If you click on the upper left link of their page for more information it takes you to

Home

From there I got to individual countries.

http://iwwf.sport/directories/federations/

Where scrolled down to Greece and found

Hellenic Water Ski Federation

GRE

A google search reveals a FB, but they use the acronym HWSF, not HWWF as Nancy did in her press release:

Water skiing federation statement

I couldn’t link through any more about the organization using the FB page, however Nancy’s statement mentions the Hellenic Waterski and Wakeboard Training Center (HWTC) located in Lake Stratos, Agrinio.

A search of acronyms for HWTC reveals 11 definitions, none of which match Nancy’s. HWTC - Definition by AcronymFinder

I can find mention of the HWSF ( not HWWF per Nancy) having a water skiing installation on Lake Stratos in comments on the internet about water skiing in Greece. And the HWSF is mentioned in this article about Lake Stratos. Agrinio, the land of lakes | GO GREECE YOUR WAY

I also did find a sports club calling itself Hwwf Hwwf on Facebook which is associated with HWSF - again not “HWWF” as used by “Nancy”

And of course, as previously noticed by other WS members, a google of “Nancy” as Secretary General, or in the water ski world, reveals zilch...Just that parking lot employee.

Just more questions....
I found her on Facebook. She seems like a water skiing friend of his, no mention of that job or title.

I cannot take my mind from the idea that she is either in the pond or in the property at Pound Ridge.

His revenge fantasies influence my thinking.

This was his in-laws home. This where he proposed living in the guest house so he could be near his kids after the separation.

It is 15 minutes from NC so near enough to be feasible. It is secluded so a car or truck could pull in, dispose of a body and leave without being noticed. The altered plates could have been used there in case the vehicle was seen.

Mostly, I think of his smug satisfaction in what he has done to GF because his problems started when her husband died and she asked for repayment of the loans. I think a revenge component against FD is a big part of this. And, so far he thinks he has won.

MOO MOO
And it seems like he knew for sure GF was in NYC imo

We saw the Thule box on the top of FD Suburban in the picture where he was with MT and 8 children to go skiing.

This picture was his FB profile picture for quite awhile and we all puzzled why he chose to flaunt the court ordered no MT contact with JD children via FB in such a public way?
It still is his FB picture!

Seriously: Has anyone verified that the woman from Greece who wrote that letter is who she says she is?

this is from the rules [bbm]:

VICTIM FRIENDLY

Websleuths is a victim friendly forum. Attacking or bashing a victim is not allowed. Discussing victim behavior, good or bad is fine, but do so in a civil and constructive way, and only when such behavior is relevant to the case.

The "victim friendly" rule extends to the family members of victims and suspects. Sleuthing family members, friends, and others who have not been designated as suspects is not allowed. Don't make random accusations, suggest their involvement, nor bash and attack them. Posting their personal information, including names, addresses, and background data -- even if it is public -- is not allowed. That does not mean, however, that statements made by family members and other third parties cannot come into discussion as the facts of the case are reported in the media.

Anyone who works in domestic violence can speak to this, but IMO I don’t think abusers call 911 after their partner leaves and stops communication because they are genuinely concerned for them. They can’t accept the fact the woman has left them and they’ve lost control. IMO, Their belief system is that the woman and kids are their property.

I mentioned this book before and thought I'd share a few quotes. According to “Why Does He Do That: Inside the Minds of Angry and Controlling Men,” by Lundy Bancroft.
“Few abusers allow themselves to be left. When they feel a woman starting to get stronger, beginning to think for herself more, slipping out from under domination, abusers move to their endgame.”

I agree with @RoosterRock and wish the courts would take more seriously a woman’s concerns for her safety. The book explains how many court custody officials blindly believe the man’s manipulative, friendly first impression and so the woman must be exaggerating.
“A woman’s own predictions regarding future violence by their abusive partners were far more accurate than any other factor," Bancroft says.

FD is a planner, as described by people who know him well. He certainly knew that she would have a housekeeper, since she had one in Farmington. As a thorough planner, he would have made sure to know, IMO, when the housekeeper would be coming.

FD could very easily determine that the housekeeper arrived at noon by how JD scheduled the housekeeper when she lived at 4JC.

FD's office is in 4JC, so he would definitely have known what time the housekeeper arrived and departed at 4JC.

People are creatures of habit and JD would have scheduled the housekeeper at 69WL exactly like she did for 4JC.

FD would have also known that the Nanny would not be needed until the children were released from school.

FD may not have known about NCCD Early Release that Friday, but even so, the nanny and the children would not have arrived until a few minutes after 12:30 pm at the earliest.

Either way, FD Knew the housekeeper would arrive at 69WL about 12:00 Noon and he Knew the nanny would not arrive with the children until after the housekeeper arrived.

FD's attorneys have already filed to be relieved of representing FD. I don't know for sure if the court has accepted their resignation, however.
If those attorneys were responsible for notifying FD, I'm afraid there will be wiggle-room for no judgment...FD is the king of finding legal loopholes, IMO.:mad:
From the Stamford Advocate;
"Markowitz and Mawhinney, a Bloomfield firm representing Fotis Dulos in his divorce case, filed a motion to withdraw from the case, citing the retirement age of one partner and a new focus for another attorney.

Another lawyer on the Farber lawsuit, John Clifford, filed a motion Monday to withdraw. “Serious issues ... make it impossible under our rules of professional conduct to continue,” he wrote in court documents."
Fotis Dulos refuses to testify as Jennifer Dulos’ mother fights for custody

What exactly does this mean?

FD's atty's in these various cases have filed motions/requests to the the court to no longer represent FD - they want to resign and both had different stated reasons for resigning but the short answer is that they want out and away from FD. These motions are filed with the court and FD gets a copy of notification and then the court has to approve the motions. So, the court has to approve the request by the atty. that wants to resign. In the meantime, FD can either choose to represent himself or find another atty.

FD's attorneys have already filed to be relieved of representing FD. I don't know for sure if the court has accepted their resignation, however.
If those attorneys were responsible for notifying FD, I'm afraid there will be wiggle-room for no judgment...FD is the king of finding legal loopholes, IMO.:mad:
From the Stamford Advocate;
"Markowitz and Mawhinney, a Bloomfield firm representing Fotis Dulos in his divorce case, filed a motion to withdraw from the case, citing the retirement age of one partner and a new focus for another attorney.

Another lawyer on the Farber lawsuit, John Clifford, filed a motion Monday to withdraw. “Serious issues ... make it impossible under our rules of professional conduct to continue,” he wrote in court documents."
Fotis Dulos refuses to testify as Jennifer Dulos’ mother fights for custody
Yes, but wouldn't he have had to file about this resignation issue with the court in advance of the requested deposition or maybe requested a postponement of the deposition? Now it looks like he neither acknowledged the requests of the atty's to bail on him and he didn't show up (think its a second time) for the deposition. Don't you think this might be enough to make the court think he has abandoned these matters or will it take more than this do you think?

FD's atty's in these various cases have filed motions/requests to the the court to no longer represent FD - they want to resign and both had different stated reasons for resigning but the short answer is that they want out and away from FD. These motions are filed with the court and FD gets a copy of notification and then the court has to approve the motions. So, the court has to approve the request by the atty. that wants to resign. In the meantime, FD can either choose to represent himself or find another atty.
Forgot to say BBM.

FD's attorneys don't want to represent him anymore. There is a hearing on the motion slated for July 22, 2019. FD needs to find new attorneys to represent him in the December 2019 trial.

Here's a link to the court docket.
http://civilinquiry.jud.ct.gov/DocumentInquiry/DocumentInquiry.aspx?DocumentNo=17290184

I am also assuming that the attorneys sent the information about the deposition before the meeting with GF's attorneys. FD just didn't show up. I'm also fairly certain that NP advised him he didn't need to attend. Notice I'm assuming....MOO....

Forgot to say BBM.
Yes, I believe these are 2 separate cases and in each case the atty/firm would like to resign and not represent FD/FORE Group. The language used by Atty. Clifford was fairly strong so I wonder what all was involved.

If anyone knows if we are aware of which atty visited FD and could post it that would be helpful as I seem to remember it being the person on divorce case but I'm not 100% certain. Or, was the person that visited FD at home one of the 2 attys that are attempting to resign?

FD's attorneys don't want to represent him anymore. There is a hearing on the motion slated for July 22, 2019. FD needs to find new attorneys to represent him in the December 2019 trial.

Here's a link to the court docket.
http://civilinquiry.jud.ct.gov/DocumentInquiry/DocumentInquiry.aspx?DocumentNo=17290184

I am also assuming that the attorneys sent the information about the deposition before the meeting with GF's attorneys. FD just didn't show up. I'm also fairly certain that NP advised him he didn't need to attend. Notice I'm assuming....MOO....
Yes, but why would NCN tell him not to show up? There were no motions filed by FD to postpone the deposition and so it seems like he had the obligation to show up as the court had scheduled the deposition and he was formally requested to show up. Couldn't he have simply shown up and did what he did in Family Court and take the 5th due to the ongoing criminal investigation? I'm not getting the advice to simply not show, especially as I think this was the second time he didn't show.

Don't know about you, but if I had a dead body in my car, my planning, if any, would likely go out the window. My first instinct would be the quickest and easiest way to dispose of the body. That's why I believe Sturbridge Hill in NC is crucial...Heads up LE if your listening. I don't believe they've exhausted that location.

However, EE was working at the Sturbridge location in NC that day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong