Found Deceased TX - Cedric Jackson, 18 months, Dallas, 9 July 2019 *Arrests*

Yeah, it's so odd. Cedrick's mom said he slept in the same bed with the aunt and now we read that the front door wasn't just unlocked but possibly jimmied. It was enough to wake the juvenile who reported seeing a man resembling Johnson but the aunt slept through it?

Something's off IMO. It may be nothing, I dunno. For the father of the aunt's boyfriend to get back at her over an altercation by murdering a toddler in cold blood seems way over the top. I suspect we're missing a big chunk of information.

Maybe aunt was drunk/high/medicated?

I just wanted to add there is almost no local information, which is weird. Reporters know nothing, no one in the public is saying anything of value. People wanted to search. I don't know if LE is unusually tight lipped with their info, or they really have no idea.
Blue remember what we talked about ...ITS Dallas :(

Couldn't bring myself to follow this one so soon after Maleah. I knew the minute I heard the aunt's story of finding him missing where this would end. Adorable baby boy :( I will be interested to learn how this aunt came to be the best option for this child's safety considering this outcome. Rest now lil cutie.

this link says he has been found deceased in the landfill :(
Law enforcement sources tell CBS 11 News that the body of 18-month-old Cedric “C.J.” Jackson of Dallas, who was reported missing Wednesday morning, has been recovered at a landfill. The Amber Alert for the missing child has also been discontinued.

Dallas police have not confirmed the boy’s death, but sources with the department said Thursday they believed the child was dead earlier in the morning before his body was found.
Sources: Body Of Dallas 18-Month-Old Cedric Jackson Recovered At Landfill, Amber Alert Discontinued

FOX 4 NEWS‏Verified account @FOX4 1m1 minute ago
#BREAKING: Multiple sources tell FOX4 that the body of the missing 18-month-old Dallas boy has been found at a regional landfill in Rowlett. http://bit.ly/2SjjXTr

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆
Back