Found Deceased TX - Cedric Jackson, 18 months, Dallas, 9 July 2019 *Arrests*

I want to know how he got there. I can't find anything showing that Dallas trash delvers to this landfill. I hope they can handle this investigation.....
Anyone can use the landfill. Garland residents get 2 free dumps per year. They have a scale you drive over when you enter and exit and you get charged based on $55 per ton, with a minimum $10 charge. No idea how secure the area is as to whether someone could get out there after hours.

Anyone can use the landfill. Garland residents get 2 free dumps per year. They have a scale you drive over when you enter and exit and you get charged based on $55 per ton, with a minimum $10 charge. No idea how secure the area is as to whether someone could get out there after hours.

Not anyone can. Rowlett and Garland residents can go with ID and their bill and obtain a pass. They are limited to how many times you can use it. You can't just drive in. There are hours you can drive up. It's locked down to the public after hours. It has limited hours for the public.

ETA: I think other cities like Sachse have the same privileges. I don't see anywhere saying Dallas has the privileges. The cities that allow it have instructions on their websites. Nothing for Dallas. Maybe my MIL is wrong, but she was not allowed in (they were clearing out her parent's home and had so much junk!) without a pass.

Last edited:
Not anyone can. Rowlett and Garland residents can go with ID and their bill and obtain a pass. They are limited to how many times you can use it. You can't just drive in. There are hours you can drive up. It's locked down to the public after hours. It has limited hours for the public.

ETA: I think other cities like Sachse have the same privileges. I don't see anywhere saying Dallas has the privileges. The cities that allow it have instructions on their websites. Nothing for Dallas. Maybe my MIL is wrong, but she was not allowed in (they were clearing out her parent's home and had so much junk!) without a pass.

Per Hinton Landfills Q/A on google anyone can use it as long as they are willing to pay.

Can I use it if I live in Collin county?

C.M. Hinton Jr. Regional Landfill and Wood Recycling Facility (Owner)
a year ago
Yes, you may. Fees are based on the weight of the material you offload - you check in with the scale and weigh your vehicle upon arrival and then when exiting so you can be charged accordingly.

Per Hinton Landfills Q/A on google anyone can use it as long as they are willing to pay.

Ah, I see. So her issue was that she was claiming to be a Garland resident and they were probably wanting to keep track of her usage. Thanks for that info! It is locked to the public after their public hours. The hours:
Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
Saturday, 8:00 am - 3:00 pm
Sunday, Closed

ETA: I think other cities like Sachse have the same privileges. I don't see anywhere saying Dallas has the privileges. The cities that allow it have instructions on their websites. Nothing for Dallas.
That makes the timeline a little off IMO, or at least really tight. Cedrick was put to bed at 11 pm on July 9 (last seen just after midnight) so whoever disposed of his body either put it in a trash bin or local dumpster on the 10th - before trash pickup - or else they drove to the landfill themselves on the 10th.

Per current information it means whoever took Cedrick from his aunt's bed had to kill him and dispose of his body almost immediately after abducting him.

Johnson was arrested sometime in the afternoon yesterday, July 10. If he's involved then the total time span would have been +/- 12 hours.

Last edited:
That makes the timeline a little off IMO, or at least really tight. Cedrick was put to bed at 11 pm on July 9 (last seen just after midnight) so whoever disposed of his body either put it in a trash bin or local dumpster on the 9th or else they drove to the landfill themselves on the 9th or 10th.

Per current information it means whoever took Cedrick from his aunt's bed had to kill him and dispose of his body almost immediately after abducting him.

Johnson was arrested sometime in the afternoon yesterday, July 10. If he's involved then the total time span would have been +/- 12 hours.

There are landfill transfer stations. Some open at 5:00 am. I think transfer stations require the same ID and bill check. There could be a log. (It's also possible that the landfill was operating with lax security against their own rules...and someone just drove in after or before hours.)

Or, the whole timeline is a sham.

There are landfill transfer stations. Some open at 5:00 am. I think transfer stations require the same ID and bill check. There could be a log. (It's also possible that the landfill was operating with lax security against their own rules...and someone just drove in after or before hours.)

This^^^

This^^^
Also, if Johnson is involved but not alone then by now he'd be singing his head off to LE. And that may well be happening - LE had to know to look in the landfill. If he acted alone purely out of vengeance then he's one sick dude.

Hopefully the presser is still on - no word yet.

The same story is coming out almost every week now if not daily with these children "missing" during the night. I'm getting so sick of people thinking they will get by with it. Something has got to be done to save these children! At least Cedrick is forever safe with Jesus now.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back