Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #17 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, can you imagine how much is known that has not been shared with the public?!! Especially after giving us what felt like A LOT in yesterday's presser?

Oooo, yes! I can imagine lots of what they know.

From various sources (not just pings) they can trace nearly all of AA's movements before and after June 17. This information must lead in many directions.

There is more advanced/lengthy forensic work (especially involving DNA) that can be done and is being done, I'm sure.

All of his digital footprint. Was he a webcam master? Did he want to produce *advertiser censored*? Was he distributing *advertiser censored*? Were the persons depicted consenting?

Other relationships of AA's will be investigated.

And then, there's his financial trail. How was this guy able to afford that house? What's his source of income? Has he ever had a regular job? Is he involved in financial fraud? Where'd he get the "unlimited budget" idea when he contacted the contractor? Did he come into a large sum of money recently? What are his banking connections? Where do all those Venmo transactions lead? How'd he afford the electronics in his house?

Is he connected in any way to any other missing persons (particularly women) in places he's known to have been? I'd love to see the big map of his whereabouts over the last 5 years.

There's nothing less fun that being one of those persons in the networks of a suspect like this one.

I think one reason the DA put the case forward as forcefully as he did is so that other victims will feel okay talking to LE. This man is terrifying, works at being terrifying (and hiding it under a façade) and most people are going to try to avoid being connected with him or this case, out of fear. If he's part of a larger ring (and I believe he is - the actions of this "friend" whose apartment he was at when the SWAT team came are suspicious...MOO).

I'm sorry if this has been mentioned already, i'm still a few pages behind. I just came across a new link available in my region (EU) regarding yesterday's PC that reads: "Police say Ajayi and Lueck were communicating the day before and on the day she disappeared, but have not said if he was the person who picked her up at Hatch Park."
I don't recall Sim Gill or anyone mentioning this before.
I don't know if this a reliable media source, but it seems they are implying that "there might be someone else involved"? AA might not be the person who picked ML up at the park?
Maybe i'm not getting the right "message" here since i'm not a native english speaker... I would like your help thoughts. Thanks.
JMO. Speculation.

DA officially charges Ayoola Ajayi with first-degree murder of MacKenzie Lueck

If the link goes against the forum rules please let me know or report the post. Tks.
Sensationalism. The media station just trying to differentiate their report vs all the other stations.

The testimony in the case of Jason Corbett, murdered by his wife Molly Martens and father-in-Law, Tom Martens...revealed that his skull had been so shattered by repeated blows from his murderers...that when the EMT’s lifted his corpse, his skull essentially fell somewhat apart. I wonder if this isn’t the awful explanation for the piece of skull with hair on it, etc...separated from the rest of the remains.

When he lifted her out of the burn pit to transport to the canyon...this happened.

Oh, <SBM>

The article was out of line in putting ‘prosecutor’ in the headline. He’s a former prosecutor become a defense attorney, and he’s obviously speaking from the mindset of a defense attorney.

Ha! The illusion of fair and balanced reporting by the media to say that one is a defense attorney and one is a prosecutor?

I see "vulnerability" and "irrational" as very different. And I've lost a son and do not embrace any sweeping generalization of grief. I think there are caricatures of Mackenzie being too grief-stricken to know her mind or have her faculties about her, right along side characterizations of her as an "empowered and savvy woman", that really aren't founded on anything known about her. Certainly, no one's funeral flight or online posts offer that much insight into how they came to fall prey to such a brutal murder. Even her friends cannot say what her frame of mind was in those last hours or couple of days because she wasn't communicating with them. And there is too much we don't know about her history with this killer or what could have motivated her to meet him when and where she did. There are a lot of missing pages to the story. I don't assume to know her mind or how she felt. I do believe it's a reasonable conclusion that she was lured for the purposes of this crime and she never saw it coming.
Sincerest condolences on the loss of your son, jillycat.
t4518.gif

I'm sorry if this has been mentioned already, i'm still a few pages behind. I just came across a new link available in my region (EU) regarding yesterday's PC that reads: "Police say Ajayi and Lueck were communicating the day before and on the day she disappeared, but have not said if he was the person who picked her up at Hatch Park."
I don't know if this a reliable media source, but it seems they are implying that "there might be someone else involved"? AA might not be the person who picked ML up at the park?
Maybe i'm not getting the right "message" here since i'm not a native english speaker... I would like your help thoughts. Thanks.
JMO. Speculation.

If the link goes against the forum rules please let me know or report the post. Tks.
While LE has not explicitly stated, "AA was the person who picked ML up at Hatch Park," I believe they've made that point by what they've revealed about the phone records and will have no trouble proving that in court. MOO

Sensationalism. The media station just trying to differentiate their report vs all the other stations.

Thanks @ClaireNC!
I've just read it again and noticed something else that doesn't match what was said yesterday:
"Ajayi had purchased a similar gas can on June 25 between 2:30 p.m. and 4:30 p.m., court documents state."
This is the time AA's phone pinged at Logan Canyon.... not the time he bought the gas can.

I think you are right... Sensationalism!
Unfortunately i can't open most of the links due to legal privacy reasons.

JMO. Speculation.

Also from your link (KMYU is local, broadcast and/or approved MSM):

Police say Ajayi and Lueck were communicating the day before and on the day she disappeared, but have not said if he was the person who picked her up at Hatch Park. Ajayi's phone, however, was in the same location as Lueck minutes after she was last seen. Gill did not reveal what the text messages said.

Parties were communicating before she boarded her flight 16 June and after her flight landed SLC 17 June. I believe digital evidence and possible witness testimony will confirm it was AA that collected ML at the park, and drove her to his residence. MOO

Questions:

1. Someone suggested earlier and I’ve lost it if her wound could be a gunshot. My thought is no, because they called it blunt force trauma, correct?

I assume there are ways you can tell that with patterns of entry and broken bones.

i'm no expert, but i don't think i've ever heard a gunshot wound described as blunt force trauma. I think both legally and medically it must be categorized differently?

BBM:

Hoo-Boy.

Did my man Kent earn his Juris Doctorate at the same school AA attended for his IT degree, or what?

Because, really, it's the only explanation.
JMO.

Geek evidence? Like fingerprints, DNA, cell phone locations, cause of death autopsy.

Luckily murder 1 in Utah does not require premeditation, only that it is murder and it happened while committing a felony.
So murder is the bar, and like being in the presence of a person with overdose symptoms, if you don't call 911, the charges go up to murder.

This explains why he is a “former prosecutor.”

The eyewitness is dead, jackass.

I’m sure the victim’s families loved this hard charging bull.

“Sorry, but unless we have a video of him committing the crime, someone who witnessed him committing the crime, and a confession, then there’s nothing I can do.”

Many former prosecutors learn on the job, then strike out on their own. Private practice.

The testimony in the case of Jason Corbett, murdered by his wife Molly Martens and father-in-Law, Tom Martens...revealed that his skull had been so shattered by repeated blows from his murderers...that when the EMT’s lifted his corpse, his skull essentially fell somewhat apart. I wonder if this isn’t the awful explanation for the piece of skull with hair on it, etc...separated from the rest of the remains.

When he lifted her out of the burn pit to transport to the canyon...this happened.
That makes a lot of sense.
I was also thinking about those zip ties and the rope. I would think they would be badly burned after being in the fire. I wonder if they found remnants, or pieces of the material rather than her hands still being bound with them. Her arms would have still been in position behind her back due to rigidity from being burned, and finding traces of those materials may have indicated that he used them to bind her hands. That would also eliminate the possibility that he bound her hands afterwards, to carry her body.
Imo

It is a little odd but if you look at it as he wasn't able to save her from dying there, but he is determined not to let the tree die. It is actually beautiful and sad.
Frankly I wish every tree and plant dies on his property because he loved his yard and property so much and to me his property represents evil. They should remove that house from that neighborhood or burn it down and rebuild it into a battered woman’s shelter for abused women so he can’t use it for his attorney fees to represent this piece of you know what. Taxpayers most likely will be paying for his life prison sentence anyway roof, food, medical while he writes more of his crummy books. I know everyone here going to say it’s not the plants fault yada yada.

That makes a lot of sense.
I was also thinking about those zip ties and the rope. I would think they would be badly burned after being in the fire. I wonder if they found remnants, or pieces of the material rather than her hands still being bound with them. Her arms would have still been in position behind her back due to rigidity from being burned, and finding traces of those materials may have indicated that he used them to bind her hands. That would also eliminate the possibility that he bound her hands afterwards, to carry her body.
Imo

Very much a possibility IMO

Possible scenario.
Rough sex: He ties her up. Erotic asphyxiation ensues. She passes out and has a seizure. He panics and kills her with a hammer.
Well, if that was his reaction to someone having a seizure, it would certainly be a first.
I wonder what his excuse would be. He was trying to get her to stop seizuring?

They do have legitimate uses, but I tend to think that this guy didn’t keep them around for an innocent purpose.

I wonder when he bought them?
Maybe customers should have to show ID, get zip ties behind the counter and have it digitally logged somehow like with pseudoephedrine containing cold medicines.

Probably not practical at all, but I’d be okay with it.

Warning: graphic

You are correct—they called it blunt force trauma. And that’s not how they’d describe a gunshot wound. I’m sure there’s all sorts of ways to differentiate, as you said, with the pattern of entry, the way the bones fractured. But I think there’s a more obvious way—a layman could almost do it. With a gunshot wound, one of two things would happen—either an exit wound on the other side of her skull, or the bullet would remain in her skull and could be detected by x-ray.

2: In the press conference, I believe the DA referred to it as ‘a bone.’ For me, that’s not the same as ‘a piece of bone.’ I wonder if it could be something small, like a toe bone, that came off as he tried to burn her body.

Right. Gunshot wounds are considered to be penetrating trauma (vs. blunt trauma) unless they are superficial and only graze the scalp. IMO

Blunt force trauma can be so severe that it causes part of the skull or the causative object to penetrate into the brain, but doesn't necessarily have to to cause death. IMO

Maybe customers should have to show ID, get zip ties behind the counter and have it digitally logged somehow like with pseudoephedrine containing cold medicines.

Probably not practical at all, but I’d be okay with it.

Ha! No.

Plumbers, gardeners, electricians, use them, not to mention homeowners.

They have hundreds of different uses, ones that don’t involve kidnapping someone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OwlEyes