Found Deceased TX - Cedric Jackson, 18 months, Dallas, 9 July 2019 *Arrests*

I am curious about how many children were in the home and what their sleeping arrangements were. CPS is not supposed to place children into the home without a bed and bedroom space. (No more than 2 children sharing a room, opposite gender under 5 can share...but any above 5 have to be same gender.) The child can't share a bedroom with an adult, unless it's an infant. I don't remember what CPS considers an infant.

Allowing her boyfriend with a criminal history involving children...is definitely NOT allowed.

I suspect we will hear that CPS didn’t realize the boyfriend was living there and Aunt didn’t tell them. I assume mom suggested the aunt for placement.

I thought that up to that point he was being careful not to say when the baby died, but that this implies the baby died in the apartment (as opposed to after being taken out). I think at that point he was answering questions and no longer reading.

Oh, no I think he was still reading because he said thank you to LE after that point. But he was very careful to not say the boyfriend killed him. Maybe the aunt did.

Kids are 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 6, and the 6yo girls have different moms.

I wonder if they all lived there permanently.

They would need 3 bedrooms for the children. Cedric would require his own room by 2, because he couldn't be in a room with the boys since they are older than 5. (I did some checking, children under 2 can be in the same room with the adults.) So they would need a minimum of 4 bedrooms in the home for the children and adults, and 5 after Cedric turned 2.

Omg this article keeps getting updated.
Johnson injured Cedric by “compressing his airway”
And further info provided regarding past record. To including leaving a 4mo. Old home alone to meet a sex worker :mad:

Aunt's boyfriend arrested in death of 18-month-old Dallas boy found in landfill

I wonder if boyfriend was familiar with the dumpster he dumped him in. How ironic that he put the baby in the dumpster that gets dumped twice in what.... just over 24 hours.

Also the article says one of the adults said the girl said she saw the family friend come take the baby. I bet she didn’t see anything and that was just the adult trying to shift the blame and pin it in that guy.

I wonder if boyfriend was familiar with the dumpster he dumped him in. How ironic that he put the baby in the dumpster that gets dumped twice in what.... just over 24 hours.

Also the article says one of the adults said the girl said she saw the family friend come take the baby. I bet she didn’t see anything and that was just the adult trying to shift the blame and pin it in that guy.

That guy was his father, which would seem an odd choice.

I wonder if they all lived there.

They would need 3 bedrooms for the children. Cedric would require his own room by 2, because he couldn't be in a room with the boys since they are older than 5. (I did some checking, children under 2 can be in the same room with the adults.) So they would need a minimum of 4 bedrooms in the home for the children and adults, and 5 after Cedric turned 2.

They are all in foster care now so I assume they lived there. But I don’t think they would need 5 bedrooms because the rules for the kids who live there are different for the foster care requirements. I assume it was a 3 bedroom.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Quincy_M.E.
Back