Found Deceased TX - Cedric Jackson, 18 months, Dallas, 9 July 2019 *Arrests*

They are all in foster care now so I assume they lived there. But I don’t think they would need 5 bedrooms because the rules for the kids who live there are different for the foster care requirements. I assume it was a 3 bedroom.

If they all live there, they need a minimum of 4 rooms with 6 children. 3 for the children and one for the adults. When he turned two, they would need 5 bedrooms. Children over 2 cannot be in a room with adults. 1 room for the adults, and 4 for the children. Children under 5 cannot be in a room with children over 5. No more than two to a a room.

If CPS knew they all lived there, they dropped the ball BIG TIME. The first requirement of a walk though is that each child has a bed and adequate required space.

ETA: I see what you are saying about them not being in foster care, but Cedric would still need his own bed and room...and they should have seen how it was overcrowded and not adequate...even with the other children not being fostered.

Omg this article keeps getting updated.
Johnson injured Cedric by “compressing his airway”
And further info provided regarding past record. To including leaving a 4mo. Old home alone to meet a sex worker :mad:

Aunt's boyfriend arrested in death of 18-month-old Dallas boy found in landfill

Hmmm. Wonder exactly how C's airway was compressed. Was/were his nose/mouth covered in some way?

I can see him wrapping C in a blanket so tightly, with C's arms down by his sides, that he couldn't breathe normally, that his inhalation and exhalation were restricted. I can see C being so upset at being wrapped/"swaddled" like that that he cries to the point of vomiting, then possibly aspirating that into his already compromised lungs, especially if he's been placed on his back and is unable to move or reposition himself. Poor baby.

If they all live there, they need a minimum of 4 rooms with 6 children. 3 for the children and one for the adults. When he turned two, they would need 5 bedrooms. Children over 2 cannot be in a room with adults. 1 room for the adults, and 4 for the children. Children under 5 cannot be in a room with children over 5. No more than two to a a room.

If CPS knew they all lived there, they dropped the ball BIG TIME. The first requirement of a walk though is that each child has a bed and adequate required space.

ETA: I see what you are saying about them not being in foster care, but Cedric would still need his own bed and room...and they should have seen how it was overcrowded and not adequate...even with the other children not being fostered.

Maybe they thought the baby would be reunified by the time he was two. But yeah, he never should have been there. I’m sure CPS will claim they checked.

I’m sure in an effort to avoid being charged aunt will say she was abused and too afraid to stand up to the boyfriend.

Well, just dammit -- I just saw an article in MSM saying Cedric was missing.
It took me ten minutes for me to read the news article, do a search on WS, get to the specific thread, and I see we've lost another beautiful innocent child.
Again, how many childless couples would.... we know the rest of that, too.

Maybe this time someone really did take him -- but found in a landfill kind of begs belief that someone who loved him took him, doesn't it?

Just take him to a fire or police station, no questions will be asked. Leave that perfect child for some good family to raise with love, joy and wonder.
SMH. Tears. In the pics of him, I saw no happiness -- all 18 m/o children should have happy faces in most pictures. His pics did not.

CPS placed him with his aunt -- WTH happened?

He has no fears now.

Last edited:
Hmmm. Wonder exactly how C's airway was compressed. Was/were his nose/mouth covered in some way?

I can see him wrapping C in a blanket so tightly, with C's arms down by his sides, that he couldn't breathe normally, that his inhalation and exhalation were restricted. I can see C being so upset at being wrapped/"swaddled" like that that he cries to the point of vomiting, then possibly aspirating that into his already compromised lungs, especially if he's been placed on his back and is unable to move or reposition himself. Poor baby.

I’m torn between the boyfriend actively killing him, like a beating, and him already being dead when they came in to bed that night because he choked on puke.

Aunt says that she confronted her boyfriend about being gone with Cedric. Did she not wonder where he was when boyfriend came back alone? She is so deep in this .

I’m torn between the boyfriend actively killing him, like a beating, and him already being dead when they came in to bed that night because he choked on puke.

Aunt says that she confronted her boyfriend about being gone with Cedric. Did she not wonder where he was when boyfriend came back alone? She is so deep in this ****.

I can see both those scenarios also. With him being found so quickly, hopefully the ME will be able to determine definitively what happened and LE will be able to file appropriate charge(s). I agree about the aunt.

So instead of staying in foster care, the child is put into a a crowded apartment with an overwhelmed Auntie and her boyfriend, who has pending Domestic Violence charges, and did time for Child Abuse/Neglect previously?

Like someone else said...I want to know how bad his other situation was, for this to appear better.

So instead of staying in foster care, the child is put into a a crowded apartment with an overwhelmed Auntie and her boyfriend, who has pending Domestic Violence charges, and did time for Child Abuse/Neglect previously?

"Family Reunification Policy", at it's very finest. Keep the children in the family, no matter how unsafe and dysfunctional.

I have seen disabled babies, placed back with the drug addict Mothers that actually made the baby disabled! Fetal Alcohol Syndrome, "lottery", because the baby comes complete with lifetime Social Security benefits, and priority for federal housing benefits. It is beyond belief.

Aunt says that she confronted her boyfriend about being gone with Cedric. Did she not wonder where he was when boyfriend came back alone? She is so deep in this ****.

Exactly!! It's not like the answer is, "Cedrick is down at the local bar hoisting a whiskey and jawing with the regulars."

Poor little man. RIP, Cedrick.

Omg another one wth so many children tossed in a landfill. What the actual frack is wrong with people children arent disposable.

I guess they become disposable when they change from a child to evidence. SMH. Oh, I am just so angry and sad at the same time.
Just too, too many little ones "disappear." And I don't see an end to it.

I can see both those scenarios also. With him being found so quickly, hopefully the ME will be able to determine definitively what happened and LE will be able to file appropriate charge(s). I agree about the aunt.

Yeah, unfortunately, as someone mentioned earlier, the “CPR” he did is a good way to explain away broken ribs and internal trauma, since he could say he damaged his insides because he didn’t know how to do CPR properly. I hope a jury will see through that. If he gave a tip about Cedric, he would have called 911,

Like someone else said...I want to know how bad his other situation was, for this to appear better.
The little I do know makes it look pretty bad. He reportedly left a 4 month old home alone, so he could go meet up with a sex worker.

That is pretty selfish, risky and neglectful behaviour. It may not be violent, but he is also apparently , facing pending Domestic Violence charges now. I'd like to know more about those circumstances too.

Is there a link for the bolded part? I can't find it. Maybe in an interview I didn't watch? Thanks!!

I think they're referring to this:
During a forensic interview, one of the juvenile witnesses reported that Johnson would wrap Jackson too tightly, causing him to cry. The witness stated he heard Jackson crying late-night then stopped suddenly before he disappeared.

Jackson’s aunt, Crystal, stated she had woke up during the night and noticed that both Johnson and Jackson* were missing. She then called Johnson and confronted him about why he wasn’t at the residence.
Body Of Cedrick Jackson Found In Landfill, Aunt’s Boyfriend Arrested
*This is referring to Cedrick, not Cedrick's dad just to be clear. It's a little confusing.

I smell more arrests...

Last edited:
Yeah, unfortunately, as someone mentioned earlier, the “CPR” he did is a good way to explain away broken ribs and internal trauma, since he could say he damaged his insides because he didn’t know how to do CPR properly. I hope a jury will see through that. If he gave a tip about Cedric, he would have called 911,

Babies' bones are more pliable than adults, and if C has any injuries/trauma, hopefully the ME will be able to determine the cause ( possible rib/sternum fractures secondary to CPR vs. rib fractures secondary to being struck with an object/hand/fist or any other possible internal injuries caused by abuse). IMO.

All that to say, if there are injuries found, he might try to explain it away as resulting from CPR, but the autopsy might prove him wrong, and he won't be able to weasel out of charges. IMO.

ETA: Also, the location of the injuries can provide information. For instance, usually, rib fractures resulting from CPR are more in the midline of the body. If C were to have rib fracture(s) on one side of his body, it's less likely that CPR caused that because CPR compressions are supposed to be done on/over the sternum, which is in the midline of the chest. MOO.

Last edited:
@jdmiles11
#Breaking news confirmed by sources that authorities have recovered the body of 18-month-old Cedric Jackson in a landfill. He was reported missing yesterday and the subject of an Amber Alert.
Was there a confession of some sort -- how did LE know to go to that landfill?
That sweet little boy. Gone. Found in a landfill. :mad: :mad:

Hopefully, the aunt can join her worthless boyfriend in prison. I wonder who the young girl in the apt. belongs to?
I'm not sure why she hasn't already been arrested. The boyfriend has been regularly "swaddling" little Cedrick and IMO there is no way in H*!! she didn't know this was happening. She either participated in what I consider torture or at the very least knew it was happening. If she didn't participate, she neglected to protect this helpless baby.

Last edited by a moderator:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pandamom76