Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #17 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am betting the evidence is so overwhelming, AA will accept a plea deal that involves taking the death penalty off the table. This crime is so horrific--and he is such a perverted predator--I'd like to see ML's family spared a trial.

JMO
I want him to but I would be willing to bet he won’t he’s a narcissist, arrogant and a sociopath he thinks he can win like OJ. He probably thinks all the female jurors will drool over him. Gag ugh.

I find it interesting in the Chris Watts interview said he was surprised his defense team wanted him to go to trial and not take a plea deal even though he told them he did it. He wanted to spare the family going through a trial.

I'm curious ... what makes you think that ML was meeting him for an exchange of money? That seems to be implied here by several but I haven't seen or heard any evidence to support that. And, in fact, it seems pretty insulting to ML.

Isn't it possible that she actually liked him ... but obviously didn't recognize the evil?

Because she has a profile where she promotes a SD/SB lifestyle and states she currently had a SD and people could ask her questions in the SD/SB lifestyle

I'm curious ... what makes you think that ML was meeting him for an exchange of money? That seems to be implied here by several but I haven't seen or heard any evidence to support that. And, in fact, it seems pretty insulting to ML.

Isn't it possible that she actually liked him ... but obviously didn't recognize the evil?

I do not know if she had this SD/SB with AA, but she was not ashamed of this and actively seeking SDs.

Because she has a profile where she promotes a SD/SB lifestyle and states she currently had a SD and people could ask her questions in the SD/SB lifestyle

But, she's also on Tinder, Bumble, and spends time in bars in downtown SLC. He's also on Tinder, Bumble, and spends time in bars in downtown SLC.

And, of course, he's not exactly a 45 year old doctor looking to pay her tuition and rent, right?

And, is there something about what you call the SD/SB lifestyle that suggests people meet someone at random in a park at 3 AM to engage in conduct for money?

I think it is quite a leap to say ML promoted a SD/SB "lifestyle." She was a college student, belonged to a sorority, held down a part-time job and she thought participation in online SD/SB activities was safe but I don't believe it consumed her to the point of being her "lifestyle."

JMO

Because of her postings on her SD/SB lifestyle and ML was involved and not ashamed of her public postings on this lifestyle , I think it is a way, AA could have found her, propositioned her, and made an offer that might have been too good to pass up. Money is a motivator to meet someone at 3 am.

<modsnip: quoted posts were removed>
She talked about "online only" which is just texting. Other SB's might be looking for that stereotypical 45 year old doctor who they will go on things that look like normal dating a few times a month, perhaps trips, and he will pay her tuition and rent. A lot of this is on Venmo and they aren't connected on Venmo.

I've never heard of an SB who would randomly meet someone they don't know at 3 AM in a park. If someone asked her questions, I'm pretty confident she would have said meet them in a public place and be careful.

Meeting someone at 3 AM in a park for an exchange of cash is very different from anything she has ever written about or what you call the SD/SB lifestyle.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a question that I’m sure is dumb to a lot of you but I’m new and still learning...

If AA does strike a deal and pleads guilty to avoid death penalty, the case doesn’t go to court...will we ever know the answers to all the questions? Like will LE or DA or whosever release all the information and evidence they have against him?

I have a question that I’m sure is dumb to a lot of you but I’m new and still learning...

If AA does strike a deal and pleads guilty to avoid death penalty, the case doesn’t go to court...will we ever know the answers to all the questions? Like will LE or DA or whosever release all the information and evidence they have against him?

No. He admits he did it but we don't get the info on why or what happened.

The DA obviously would prefer to limit that info because of his concern over her parents.

I know people on other platforms are still harping on the SD/SB angle but we’ve been encouraged to stay away from that here.

And frankly, AA was a monster across every aspect of his life: from his arranged marriage, to his coworkers, to women on dating apps, and women at church. I’m not sure it would have mattered how he met her.

But, she's also on Tinder, Bumble, and spends time in bars in downtown SLC. He's also on Tinder, Bumble, and spends time in bars in downtown SLC.

And, of course, he's not exactly a 45 year old doctor looking to pay her tuition and rent, right?

And, is there something about what you call the SD/SB lifestyle that suggests people meet someone at random in a park at 3 AM to engage in conduct for money?

AA is a predator. And predators look for weaknesses.

No. He admits he did it but we don't get the info on why or what happened.

The DA obviously would prefer to limit that info because of his concern over her parents.
Thank you.

I would rather never know the answers and let her family have some kind of peace rather than get all the answers in what would surely be a horrific and sensationalized trial.

Dear Websleuths members and guests,

A woman who has been reading at Websleuths reached out to me and said she was raped by A.A. In my opinion she is being absolutely truthful. She has agreed to let me ask her questions about what happened to her and what has happened since Kenzie was murdered.

When I post what she tells me we will not allow anyone to be snarky, judgemental, or behave in any way other than respectful. If you choose not to believe her that's fine. Just scroll by without comment.

Later tomorrow I will begin posting her story

Thank you
Tricia

I am thankful she is telling her story thru you and honestly hope that in doing so it brings healing for her. I imagine this case is causing her to relive the pain all over again.

But each repeated application of gasoline would increase the chance that he’d set himself on fire.....

Biting my tongue.

Which is why he let the fire die down and got up the next morning to inspect - and realized he hadn't done a thorough job. Neighbors started to get suspicious (he told one he'd be done soon).

As we know, even two burns was not enough to do the job he had hoped for.

Except that what you describe doesn't fit in with the timeline. He had to have left the park immediately to get her home by 3:07. Not much time to pull the weapon and get her to calm down. Plus he's not that competent.

Seems to me it was more along my suggestion that she's meeting him there because they are initially planning to go somewhere else but then decide just to go home.

Obviously, she didn't recognize how evil he was -- heck he was active in the singles ward -- but that doesn't mean she didn't go to the house or hadn't been there before.

And for kidnapping, he doesn’t have to transport her against her will. If he prevents her from leaving his house against her will, that’s kidnapping too.

And you’re right—the timeline as presented to us points toward her doing things voluntarily at first. I still think it would have been easy for him to invent a reason for meeting in the park and then going to his house. Just lie and say that there’s a road closure near his house and the GPS will just go around in circles. (To keep the Lyft from knowing where she went.)

Last edited:
Except that what you describe doesn't fit in with the timeline. He had to have left the park immediately to get her home by 3:07. Not much time to pull the weapon and get her to calm down. Plus he's not that competent.

Seems to me it was more along my suggestion that she's meeting him there because they are initially planning to go somewhere else but then decide just to go home.

Obviously, she didn't recognize how evil he was -- heck he was active in the singles ward -- but that doesn't mean she didn't go to the house or hadn't been there before.

Yes...she was pretty comfortable getting in his car. Had to have gone wrong at his house. Does make me wonder why he did not give her the address for his house so the Lyft driver could just drop her off there? Why meet at the park?

He could have hit her in the left temple right when she got in the car.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd