Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #17 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
The suspect should be thanking his lucky stars that his public defender isn't treating the NY attorney as an equal representative in this case. She isn't going to help his defense one iota.

MOO if she sees unequal treatment or lapse of professional duties she should be free to say so. IIRC AA had a high powered defense attorney Susanne Gustin, Janet Fashkin indicated in her Facebook that he now has Neal Hamilton of the SLC Defenders office.

The SLC defenders office put out it's first press release 7/10/19 saying they had taken the case. The PR did not say who his lawyer is or when they were appointed.

On 7/2 the DA filed a motion to extend a hold on AA with out bail or charges.
I did expect at least an objection from his attorney, but none seemed to materialize.

I wonder who AA's attorney was on 7/2/19. AA was arrested 6/28/19, and charged 7/9/19. p
SLC Police have been fast, thorough and professional, their impressive work needs not to be jeopardized. The court system should be carrying on the case with the same energy and professionalism to get the appropriate verdict.

Last edited:
I know some of you believe that she was in video only “relationships” but I’ve been intrigued by her statement that she wants a “real connection.” To me, that might indicate that she wants more from these strangers she’s interacting with. With at least a few, she desires “a real connection.” Sadly, that may be what led her to meet AA in person...if it should turn out that there relationship began on one of these websites with her own expressed parameters.

“Real connection,” as ML herself explained, is for money and perks. In one of her accounts.
“Contact me, I have experience! Lol.” While explaining the SDSB lifestyle.

I know some of you believe that she was in video only “relationships” but I’ve been intrigued by her statement that she wants a “real connection.” To me, that might indicate that she wants more from these strangers she’s interacting with. With at least a few, she desires “a real connection.” Sadly, that may be what led her to meet AA in person...if it should turn out that there relationship began on one of these websites with her own expressed parameters.
Apparently the term "real connection" just refers to a typical SB/SD arrangement, where one thing is exchanged for another.
In the DM article, there is a screen shot of her comment giving advice to a potential SB, and she tells her to be blunt about it, and say she is looking for a "real connection," so there is no mistake about what she wants. IMO

@?mysterian?

I cut and pasted your post--bolded my response--hope this one comes out right :)

post: 15229250, member: 178399 You're right, there's a lot we don't know.

Re: a possible accomplice: So far, LE has only arrested/charged AA in this case. If someone else is possibly involved, we haven't heard about it. True--but they do keep saying the investigation has just begun, that there is much to do and they did keep it to themselves for two days that they found her remains. They are pretty darned good at keeping a lid on things :)

Re: a different vehicle: When LE executed the first search warrant at AA's house, they towed his vehicle, presumably to gather evidence/process it as part of their investigation, IIRC. ( For documentation purposes, this information was linked/discussed in previous threads.) If another vehicle is involved (on AA's part), we haven't heard about it. Also true. I do remember a picture though of LE looking in the trunk of the Corolla though as well. We also know there were at least two trips relating to this case--the trip to his house and the trip to the canyon. We have hardly a clue as to what was found inside the home or the car except for the gas can and ammo do we? Most of what we know of and which was shared with us was found outside the home and in the alley. Again, they are very good at keeping a lid on things.

Like other recent cases, LE seems to be withholding lots of information, IMO, which is not necessarily a bad idea. Especially in this case, AA could've been determined to be a flight risk and LE probably didn't want to tip him off that he was under investigation. Whether or not AA is smart enough to figure that out on his own is another story :). Agree here too. I don't have an alternative theory, again, just pointing out missing pieces. I don't think I have even given my theory in recent days since having additional information, other than to say I don't think she was injured severely at the park nor were they meeting for breakfast.

I agree! What baffles me is - how did LE know or determine (i.e. - what did they find) so early on in the investigation that pointed to aggravated kidnapping?
I'm wondering if it was a combination of the content of her texts/messages showing her intention for meeting him and an express wish not to go to his house, knowing how quickly they traveled back to his house, and her phone being disabled immediately. Maybe also signs of a struggle in the car like some hair ripped out, or her hair in the trunk. I don't know about the weapon aspect.

Speculation only.

Another thing, too, is I'm not sure this attorney has had any contact with AA for a long time. She seems to still be in contact with his family. I could totally see him lying and telling his family back in Nigeria that he has a girlfriend, even if he doesn't, and that being filtered through to the attorney who is a family friend. He lies about everything.

Yes exactly! I am reserving falling down a rabbit hole of speculation into him having a gf until it’s confirmed to be the case. I’m sure MSM will be all over it if it’s the true and confirmed.

Yes and if there is a girlfriend, the only thing worse than being cheated on is infidelity with murder plus finding another date cancelled because he was detained burning her or dumping her in a canyon. If there is a girlfriend- can’t imagine MSM would have missed that.

Yeah, murder with burning and dumping in a canyon is definitely a deal breaker for me. I always have made it a point to make that one clear in any online dating profile.

MOO is she sees unequal treatment or lapse of professional duties she should be free to say so. IIRC AA had a high powered defense attorney Susanne Gustin, Janet Fashkin indicated in her Facebook that he now has Neal Hamilton of the SLC Defenders office.

The SLC defenders office put out it's first press release 7/10/19 saying they had taken the case. The PR did not say who his lawyer is or when they were appointed.

On 7/2 the DA filed a motion to extend a hold on AA with out bail or charges.
I did expect at least an objection from his attorney, but none seemed to materialize.

I wonder who AA's attorney was on 7/2/19. AA was arrested 6/28/19, and charged 7/9/19. p
SLC Police have been fast, thorough and professional, their impressive work needs not to be jeopardized. The court system should be carrying on the case with the same energy and professionalism to get the m appropriate verdict.
I agree- we don’t want anything to jeopardize a life sentence or DP. This office seems like a boatload of newbies with few highly experienced attys. I think Neal drew the short straw.
Neal Hamilton

I don’t know if it’s good or bad that I can’t figure out what SD and SB refer to. #56goingon6
Haha, you can find all the information you need to know on many of the earlier threads. Maybe check the second and third threads, or maybe someone remembers some specific posts. There is a VI, I think the name is Poppydarling, who has shared a lot of info about this type of lifestyle. Imo

I researched a bit about these relationships and I’ll try to find a link now. But I read that real connection meant a monthly stipend normally.

Well I’d say IF the girlfriend story is true.

1. Meetup in park was because of girlfriend and not wanting to get caught? But why not just go to Kenzie’s? I’ll stop with possibilities of why the murder here.

2. Did GF access AA’s phone and ask for a meetup in park? Could Kenzie have gotten in car with GF not knowing she was driving? Did Kenzie know this GF?

3. Maybe that was the why the warning from the friend? Maybe she told him he had a GF? If she knew?

According to Janet F the GF wants to see AA, why? Did they act together?

Or is this mysterious GF going to be his alibi??? Just a thought and speculation.

#2 crossed my mind several times... although for some it came off as "mental gymnastics".

JMO

Yeah, murder with burning and dumping in a canyon is definitely a deal breaker for me. I always have made it a point to make that one clear in any online dating profile.

Even if the prospective paramour is a renowned author, model and IT entrepreneur?

I dunno, EA.

Call me crazy, but it sure seems like you're really limiting the potential field of little ladies with that stipulation.
You may be missing out on a once-in-a-lifetime-sentence opportunity to develop a committed distance relationship.

They don't call it "the old ball and chain" for nothing.

JMO.

Last edited:
deleted. Duplicate
You can refer back to my first post not too far back.
I thought I had not finished it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member