Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #14 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, but we did see the eyewitness to the bag drops in some of the early coverage of the Albany situation. I don't recall if the woman worked at the bakery or at a convenience shop but she seemed to be quite clear in what she witnessed.

How did I miss this? Which thread do I need to go back and read again? Thread #1?
A nanny?
If it’s the young lady I saw, I noted that she was wearing a strap tee top and thinking ‘not what I would have thought to be the “dress code” in that area.’
Next thought was: “she’s very young to be married to someone who has already made it into this circle. How’d she do that?” McMansions and all.
Even a young trophy wife would have been dressed differently, IMHO.

My understanding is that the young lady was out jogging.

Hmm.....

According to the LinkedIn profile and articles I've seen, after she graduated from university in Venezuela in 1998, she spent time in 1999 at the Cheff Center in Michigan, a well established equine therapy center: Cheff Therapeutic Riding Center.

Then she from 2000 to October 2003, she was in UAE at Ghantood Racing and Polo Club (Abu Dhabi, UAE) where she worked in publicity (https://www.grpc.ae/video-gallery-2017/). She was also at the Riding for the Disabled Association (Dubai, UAE) from Feb. 2001 to October 2003 where she did equine therapy (
).

Part of her role at the Polo Club was coordinating visits from several Argentinian polo clubs. She does not appear to be the only person in her family who has had connections to horse-related activities and Argentina. And Argentina has been referred to as the "mecca" of polo. Was she in Florida after Michigan and before Dubai? Was she ever involved in horse racing circles?

Then she went to work for the Cerro Castor ski resort in Argentina again in marketing and public relations. While working at the ski resort, she did had had the short stint with with the skiing show on ESPN Desportes, which was very much a PR/marketing type thing that helps show off the ski resorts in Argentina and Chile, so not all that surprising that she would have that opportunity.

It was three years into her time at Cerro Castor, that she went on the 2006 Florida trip with Gaston Begue, the former olympic skiier, who ran the resort. It was that trip where her daughter was reportedly conceived. Do we know if she knew or had a relationship with Begue before working at the resort? Or if it was something that developed while she worked there or even during the trip?

She apparently continued working with Cerro Castor for a total of nine years and split time between Argentina and Miami. The custody filing in Miami was in 2012, the same year she left Cerro Castor and started living full time in Miami, where her mom apparently had ended up.

While in Miami, she reportedly got married to a Paul Enrique Gimenez from around 2013 to 2016. Haven't seen much about him out there, maybe others have? Was he a hard driving, narcissistic, macho man who appeared wealthy? Did she leverage her romantic affiliation for a position connected to him? Wasn't that when she went into business with her sister and worked for Outsourced Management Group, which was run by two women?

I guess it's possible she was in Middle Eastern horse owner's concubine and continually on the prowl for wealthy men whom she could use to get jobs.

But it seems like coming out of school, she had an interest in horses and helping kids with disabilities, neither of which is surprising given her father was a pediatric surgeon and very involved in kids medical charities and the role of horses in South American culture. Also not surprising that equine therapy training at the Cheff Center in Michigan might lead to opportunities abroad, including in Dubai. She very possibly also had connections to one or more Argentinian polo clubs, which would have been attractive to the Ghantood Polo Club, which at that time, was only a few years old. Also not surprising that in the course of her work in publicity and with Argentina polo teams at the polo club in Dubai that she would end up getting an opportunity to have a PR/marketing position at the Cerro Castor ski resort, and liked that type of lifestyle. Also not surprising that after having her daughter she would then end up in Florida where her mom and sister were.
Fantastic info on MT! Wish we could somehow paste it into the Media Thread as you brought together all the different pieces of her job path in an easy to understand format.

I am probably the oldest and most narrow minded person on WS and I see MT as spoiled, devious and with a lot of connections that might lead to risky, dangerous activity. Until it is proven she is innocent I don’t feel safe with her in an unknown location in NY. Please forgive me if I shouldn’t have said this.
Did FD violate the terms of his release by venturing into NY the same day that MT's lawyer filed to allow her to visit a friend in NY? (Please correct me if I'm wrong about MT's friend living in NY, but that's my recollection.)

If so, coincidence? I would think not - so your point is very well taken, @Daisyeve.
Article dated June 25: Attorney: Fotis Dulos crossed NY state line despite order to stay in CT

Article dated June 28: Woman Charged in Dulos Case Granted Permission to Leave State

"Troconis’ legal team filed a motion Tuesday to amend her conditions of release, requesting permission for her to travel out of state from June 30 to July 17 to visit a person her attorneys say is not connected with the case. Troconis is currently required to wear a GPS monitoring device and stay within the state of Connecticut."

Agree about not having made a judicial statement, but what I've observed in other cases and reading on the danger to the public,
most cases involving homicide toward a close family member,
judges and LE believe that the public, in general, is not in danger. They believe the target was personal to the perp(s),
that the perp(s) have no violence toward the public or unknown persons in their past and therefore not a threat to unknown persons now. Also I wonder if judges think that now that charges have been brought in a crime against a family member, if the perp will be on his or her best behavior as they're walking on thin
ice already.
IDK, I've seen releases on bond go both ways and I'm sure there's
lots more criteria involved that we're not aware of. It does seem
that having money and access to good attorneys can play a role
with judges.
Also we still don't have a body so he's presumed innocent til
murder charges have been issued.
Right now he's just a trash dumper and the trash happened to have her blood on it.

I think you meant that he is presumed innocent until proven guilty and that would be when the jury comes back with a guilty verdict.

Agree with you. Probably too close to high crime, underground criminal activity etc. known for cruel murders etc. Unless you took the long way from Manhattan over Queensboro Br to CIP to Belt Parkway etc. to a docking area.
All these bridges have tolls which would register his car....this is an area that we frequently get murdered prostitutes amongst other criminal activity unfortunately

How did I miss this? Which thread do I need to go back and read again? Thread #1?

My understanding is that the young lady was out jogging.
The clip of the person from Albany was on one of the local news stations. I never saw her on TV again and I wonder if LE scooped her up as a witness and asked her to lay low?

We don't know who the young person that was interviewed on Sturbridge is as I believe her name was posted on the screen of the station doing the interview. But she is off limits to sleuthing under TOS.

Did FD violate the terms of his release by venturing into NY the same day that MT's lawyer filed to allow her to visit a friend in NY? (Please correct me if I'm wrong about MT's friend living in NY, but that's my recollection.)

If so, coincidence? I would think not - so your point is very well taken, @Daisyeve.
Article dated June 25: Attorney: Fotis Dulos crossed NY state line despite order to stay in CT

Article dated June 28: Woman Charged in Dulos Case Granted Permission to Leave State

"Troconis’ legal team filed a motion Tuesday to amend her conditions of release, requesting permission for her to travel out of state from June 30 to July 17 to visit a person her attorneys say is not connected with the case. Troconis is currently required to wear a GPS monitoring device and stay within the state of Connecticut."
Yes, the alleged waze disaster was a violation but it appears no action was taken by court or LE that we are aware of.

I think you meant that he is presumed innocent until proven guilty and that would be when the jury comes back with a guilty verdict.
Well you sorta know what I meant. :D
But I also wanted to point out that since he hasn't been charged
in a murder- yet- that the judge doesn't have the idea that LE
believes he's a murderer- yet.
the judge has to go by the law and how he interprets it.

A nanny?
If it’s the young lady I saw, I noted that she was wearing a strap tee top and thinking ‘not what I would have thought to be the “dress code” in that area.’
Next thought was: “she’s very young to be married to someone who has already made it into this circle. How’d she do that?” McMansions and all.
Even a young trophy wife would have been dressed differently, IMHO.
I assumed she was the young-adult daughter of a neighbor. Home from college for the summer. Probably popped out to get the mail, or was going to/coming from errands or meeting friends, and the press pounced on her. (Glad they did, as it was nice to hear someone, anyone, from the neighbor just provide some objective commentary/observations.

I doubt a nanny would be interviewed. A nanny would probably be with a kid or two (or five), and even if not, even the most naive, unprofessional nanny would realize that her employers would not appreciate her yapping on behalf of the neighborhood.

As for what she's wearing, that's standard daytime dress code for her likely age group. NC is no different. It has been WICKED HOT around here so early in the summer...

Well you sorta know what I meant. :D
But I also wanted to point out that since he hasn't been charged
in a murder- yet- that the judge doesn't have the idea that LE
believes he's a murderer- yet.
the judge has to go by the law and how he interprets it.
I don't disagree with you at all but my concern came from the fact that quite early in this case LE was talking about further charges being filed. So, the judge had been signaled by LE as to their intentions with regards to FD/MT IMO. We haven't seen charges beyond tampering/hindering yet so will have to wait it out.

The other reason I was looking for judge statement or NCPD statement about public safety is that there is very little violent crime in NC. From the arrest warrant it was clear that LE believed a violent act had taken place at Welles. I don't understand why they didn't make a statement about public safety as violent acts in NC are in no way typical crimes. We also haven't had a press conference where such statements are frequently made either. I also would think that with the work that has been done on the case that LE can make an assessment as to public safety. But, maybe they don't know the answers to these questions and that is why no such statement has been made. IDK but I am concerned and my guess is that others are concerned as well.

Unfortunately, two years later they were ripped from school just weeks before they would be out anyway. :(

BBM
I am sure that FD thought JD was willing to live as one big happy family with MT and her daughter.

JD found out about MT just a few months before leaving.

The problem was that the children were nearing the end of the school year.

It would have been best for the children, that JD plan the departure in advance and with little detriment to the children as possible.

It is not in the children's best interest to rip them from the school just weeks before they would be out anyway.

I would think that JD would make sure not to 'rock the boat' and make it seem that she was willing to go along with the harem plan.

This way, JD could coordinate their escape without much attention brought to her actions in setting up a plan, preparing to file for divorce, and of course she would want to leave without a confrontation.

JD did exactly what she needed to do and planned it all out very well, IMO.

The children did not end school until just a few days before JD and the children left.

Well done, IMO.

I don't disagree with you at all but my concern came from the fact that quite early in this case LE was talking about further charges being filed. So, the judge had been signaled by LE as to their intentions with regards to FD/MT IMO. We haven't seen charges beyond tampering/hindering yet so will have to wait it out.

The other reason I was looking for judge statement or NCPD statement about public safety is that there is very little violent crime in NC. From the arrest warrant it was clear that LE believed a violent act had taken place at Welles. I don't understand why they didn't make a statement about public safety as violent acts in NC are in no way typical crimes. We also haven't had a press conference where such statements are frequently made either. I also would think that with the work that has been done on the case that LE can make an assessment as to public safety. But, maybe they don't know the answers to these questions and that is why no such statement has been made. IDK but I am concerned and my guess is that others are concerned as well.
I hear you on being concerned. In my area- well 20-30 miles
away- there's lots of violent crime. We wake up each day to
one or two murders or drive by shootings. Sometimes LE will
say'there's no reason for the public to be afraid', before they've
ID'ed the perp and long before there's an arrest.

Sometimes I think it's an automatic response from LE so as to not
upset the populace. But it is scarey to know a suspected murderer is hanging around your town free to go and do anything
with little restrictions.

The clip of the person from Albany was on one of the local news stations. I never saw her on TV again and I wonder if LE scooped her up as a witness and asked her to lay low?

We don't know who the young person that was interviewed on Sturbridge is as I believe her name was posted on the screen of the station doing the interview. But she is off limits to sleuthing under TOS.
Her name wasn't in the caption. Out of curiosity, I just looked.

Are we surprised he wasn’t fined, reprimanded or punished in any way?
I've had occasion to speak w/ parole/probation officers in my
past and being curious I'd discuss all kinds of subjects and had many questions for her. My takeaway was how cozy and familiar
she seemed w/ perps under her supervision. It wasn't a LE/perp
scenario, there was a hazy boundary if one at all.
I guess if you do this day in and day out it becomes normal to
slack off and have a no big deal attitude.

I've had occasion to speak w/ parole/probation officers in my
past and being curious I'd discuss all kinds of subjects and had many questions for her. My takeaway was how cozy and familiar
she seemed w/ perps under her supervision. It wasn't a LE/perp
scenario, there was a hazy boundary if one at all.
I guess if you do this day in and day out it becomes normal to
slack off and have a no big deal attitude.
I hear you on this and it makes total sense. I hope having the monitoring bracelets in place isn't giving LE a false sense of comfort with FD/MT. I wonder what other kind of monitoring is in place to watch them closely? I personally don't believe that either one has any plans to follow the non contact order based on their history and FD recent press statements about having a future with MT, so I hope LE is on that issue as well.

I assumed she was the young-adult daughter of a neighbor. Home from college for the summer. Probably popped out to get the mail, or was going to/coming from errands or meeting friends, and the press pounced on her. (Glad they did, as it was nice to hear someone, anyone, from the neighbor just provide some objective commentary/observations.

I doubt a nanny would be interviewed. A nanny would probably be with a kid or two (or five), and even if not, even the most naive, unprofessional nanny would realize that her employers would not appreciate her yapping on behalf of the neighborhood.

As for what she's wearing, that's standard daytime dress code for her likely age group. NC is no different. It has been WICKED HOT around here so early in the summer...
Bingo!

No tolls from Queensboro Br to Brooklyn if you go the round about way .
Yes, but I believe there are cameras and license plate readers everywhere on the bridges. Take a look on google and I bet even there you can see the security. After 9/11 everything changed on the bridges/tunnels and major roads in/around NYC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buggy8993