Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #14 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are we surprised he wasn’t fined, reprimanded or punished in any way?
Actually yes! It appears as though FoDu has been able to thwart the legal system at every possible turn. I can see though with his high “profile” attorney (a megaphone that can also do circus tricks) that LE doesn’t want to appear as though they are “harassing him” while also keeping a close eye on where FoDu might lead them. I had hoped for bail revocation but again I think they don’t want to “poke” the bear/NP (who can’t wait to scream about the unfairness of FoDu’s treatment to any MSM camera or radio program within range). LE has his passports and a GPS tracker on him and who knows what other type of surveillance. Phone? Tails, etc...
With that all said, if I was out on bail and drove across state lines I’d imagine I would be treated differently. Jmo.
I think that this case is going to be one of the most complex and thorough cases I have ever followed. I can’t even imagine.
Plus we already have quite a bit that jurors look for:
Motive
Means
Opportunity
Connection to the crime scene
Defendant with a very poor character
Possible financial crimes
Defendant who didn’t cooperate at all with LE.
Add to the mix surveillance footage and cell phone data.
The one thing we all want for JD’s family, especially, is her remains. I am hopeful though that the further charges can be brought and the a verdict reached successfully without her body. But for her family’s sake I truly hope she is found.
After reading about the SS case (Savannah Spurlock) finding a body is truly a miracle. Finding a needle within a pile of needles. Hopefully, if her remains didn’t go through MIRA somehow JDs remains will surface.

Each of the Foregroup properties sit on acreage and just a few days of searching won’t cut it. I still think if she was not thrown in a dumpster or trashbin she is in a place familiar to the perpetrator(s). I believe this crime was likely planned from March of this year. Even if FoDu has been fantasizing about doing JD harm for quite some time. So if there was careful planning (even though all criminals make mistakes) involved in killing her there was careful planning involved in disposing of her remains.

FoDu thinks he is so smart and in some ways he was both lucky and unlucky. But like the line from a movie favorite of mine Thelma and Louise—“Brains only get you so far and luck always runs out.”

Fantastic info on MT! Wish we could somehow paste it into the Media Thread as you brought together all the different pieces of her job path in an easy to understand format.
@MuddyTires and @afitzy

It is a good summary and if someone can put a MSM link to each of these 'historical jobs" without the commentary - we could post it to the media thread. Nice sleuthing.

Yes, but I believe there are cameras and license plate readers everywhere on the bridges. Take a look on google and I bet even there you can see the security. After 9/11 everything changed on the bridges/tunnels and major roads in/around NYC.
There is also the Newburgh Bridge crossing the Hudson. About an hour north of New Canaan and its on Rte 84 which takes you directly back to Hartford.

Yes, but I believe there are cameras and license plate readers everywhere on the bridges. Take a look on google and I bet even there you can see the security. After 9/11 everything changed on the bridges/tunnels and major roads in/around NYC.
Right - just commenting that there are ways around some of the tolls. I was so poor when I first moved to NYC that I had to find all of the cheap ways to go! And sad to say the place that a camera was really needed was that Waveny Park. (Probably spelled wrong.)

Yes, the security is very high on all bridges in and out of NYC-- they even have radiation detectors on the on ramps.

A concubine. I like it.

Another point, and please don’t crucify me for pointing out a racial/cultural difference that I just learned at my advanced age...
Caucasian women, and men, too, I suppose, are considered a sign of prestige to a non Caucasian partner and his/her circle of friends, contacts, etc.
I said please don’t crucify me.
I had heard this years ago, but recently learned that even orientals share that perception. Bc the comment I overheard was referring to me “no, no, she’s not a light colored oriental, but ‘white.’” I was floored.
I’m sure that is not true in every case, but it’s a generally held belief in ex pat circles and in some cases that I’ve heard from African Americans.
Incredible, I know. JMO, please keep that in mind.

I believe there’s research as to classist origins of this bias or association as well, as darker skin is often a signifier of a person who labors outdoors, even among a relatively homogeneous group of people. People and families of greater financial means and/or political power and class superiority in the socioeconomic 1% (or, as FD might prefer, that top 5%) could either employ or enslave (or through some other leverage) arrange to have others doing the work outdoors in the sun, in the fields, typically without the benefit of gloves, parasols, carriages, etc.

Time outdoors in the sun working and laboring naturally darkens the skin tone of the majority of humans. Thus lighter skinned people of any origin may imply the person is more likely to have or come from financial wealth etc.

The bias remains in ways both literal and symbolic such as stereotypes and comparative disparate treatment and perception as well as associations and consequences of “white collar” jobs and “white collar” crimes as opposed to harsher treatment, conditions, benefits, consequences, and judgment re “street crime” and “blue collar jobs” or jobs not even viewed as jobs.

IMO/MOO/JMO

*ETA last two paragraphs

Last edited:
There is also the Newburgh Bridge crossing the Hudson. About an hour north of New Canaan and its on Rte 84 which takes you directly back to Hartford.
Newburgh bridge has no toll or camera readers West from Hartford to there, but has a toll heading back over east. You can park on at least one of the sides and walk over. I assume there are suicide guards but I have no idea.

I was just reading about the Block Island house and how the owner was so pleased that FD was able to arrange for all the materials to be transported to the island. Would it be possible he could use a connection such as this to have JD's body lost at sea? Yuck, hate to type that.

New thought to me. Perhaps it was MT that suggested that everyone, including JD, live as 'one big happy family'.
My guess is that FD is a trophy collector. MT is attractive to him bc MT’s juvenile extremely top ranked competitive athlete and baby daddy connected to Olympic pipeline and celebrity access through the ski resort set.

Of course the JD juveniles include top ranked athletes and cash flow control of major trust follows the juveniles and function well as props for photo ops and as bait for prospective romantic conquests as FD can telegraph the image of a family man and loving devoted father without having to actually do anything other than drone photos and check cashing.

JMO/IMO/MOO

You are correct, @afitzy . I expected the name to show on the first video clip she appeared in, but it doesn't show until the second. Maybe because the first one leads in with just voiceover.
I am just curious but we can “sleuth” people like the FD buddy in this video on our own time as long as we don’t report about it on here right (as if I haven’t done that already lol)?

The irony here is that any anxiety or depression that the psych eval might reveal was 99% brought on by JD's controlling, abusive, explosive STBX.

ITA @Curious in CT

IMO it’s also particularly hypocritical and audacious of Mr. Last Two Decades Plus of Four Mornings A Week On The Couch NP, a person who claims to use his professional career as a type of self-therapy to work through the ghosts of abusers past, to not only leak to the press alleged parts of the confidential report by summarizing/mischaracterizing/paraphrasing it and just generally throwing shade since day one at JD’s mental health.

The fact is JD’s fear and anxiety was not delusion, paranoia, “hysterics,” melodrama, overaction, or the result of a “florid” imagination or sick revenge fantasy or even in any way abnormal.

Her fear, anxiety, and lord knows what all else (likely PTSD), seems entirely rational, accurate, appropriate, and significant given the dangerous and dire situation she and her family were (are) in with reference to the threat posed by FD.

It’s also possible (if not likely IMO) that FD made numerous prior attempts to humiliate, undermine, gaslight, and depress her and that it’s even documented several attempts he made to try to terrorize her and make her fear for her life and the lives of her children. He almost ran her over, my guess is at some point he may have tried to poison her (not much talk lately about that $14K lab bill; maybe it occurred to NP that might not be good news for FD). I wonder if JD ever got fallen down a staircase or fell asleep in her not separate bathtub?

I was just reading about the Block Island house and how the owner was so pleased that FD was able to arrange for all the materials to be transported to the island. Would it be possible he could use a connection such as this to have JD's body lost at sea? Yuck, hate to type that.
You can take cars on the ferries, and nobody checks the contents. The Bridgeport/Fort Jeff ferry has armed security (we're talking assault-style rifles) on the B'port side, and on my last trip over in May there was a dog. But I'm sure the pooch was trained to detect weapons or drugs - not cadavers. They patrol the dock, rather than searching vehicles on the boat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member