Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #14 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
A concubine. I like it.

Another point, and please don’t crucify me for pointing out a racial/cultural difference that I just learned at my advanced age...
Caucasian women, and men, too, I suppose, are considered a sign of prestige to a non Caucasian partner and his/her circle of friends, contacts, etc.
I said please don’t crucify me.
I had heard this years ago, but recently learned that even orientals share that perception. Bc the comment I overheard was referring to me “no, no, she’s not a light colored oriental, but ‘white.’” I was floored.
I’m sure that is not true in every case, but it’s a generally held belief in ex pat circles and in some cases that I’ve heard from African Americans.
Incredible, I know. JMO, please keep that in mind.
Oy I am sure you don't know this and mean no harm but the term "Oriental" is highly outdated and considered racist, so much so that it is legislated against use in government texts. You can say Asian or Asia American. At least in the U.S. -- not sure where you are writing from.
Why Do We Say "Asian American" Not "Oriental"? | Season 1 Episode 35 | Origin of Everything

ITA @Curious in CT

IMO it’s also particularly hypocritical and audacious of Mr. Last Two Decades Plus of Four Mornings A Week On The Couch NP, a person who claims to use his professional career as a type of self-therapy to work through the ghosts of abusers past, to not only leak to the press alleged parts of the confidential report by summarizing/mischaracterizing/paraphrasing it and just generally throwing shade since day one at JD’s mental health.

The fact is JD’s fear and anxiety was not delusion, paranoia, “hysterics,” melodrama, overaction, or the result of a “florid” imagination or sick revenge fantasy or even in any way abnormal.

Her fear, anxiety, and lord knows what all else (likely PTSD), seems entirely rational, accurate, appropriate, and significant given the dangerous and dire situation she and her family were (are) in with reference to the threat posed by FD.

It’s also possible (if not likely IMO) that FD made numerous prior attempts to humiliate, undermine, gaslight, and depress her and that it’s even documented several attempts he made to try to terrorize her and make her fear for her life and the lives of her children. He almost ran her over, my guess is at some point he may have tried to poison her (not much talk lately about that $14K lab bill; maybe it occurred to NP that might not be good news for FD). I wonder if JD ever got fallen down a staircase or fell asleep in her not separate bathtub?
I thought about the 'poisoning' also since NP says FD's such a
good cook.
"Here Honey I made this omelette just for you w/ all the good Greek cheese and spices."

You can take cars on the ferries, and nobody checks the contents. The Bridgeport/Fort Jeff ferry has armed security (we're talking assault-style rifles) on the B'port side, and on my last trip over in May there was a dog. But I'm sure the pooch was trained to detect weapons or drugs - not cadavers. They patrol the dock, rather than searching vehicles on the boat.

You can take a car on the Block Island ferry, but a reservation that includes a car needs several months advance notice, and I imagine the others do, too. FD would have had to know when a reservation was obtained, and would have needed to kill JD before that, definitely making this premeditated, if the plan was to have an associate remove her to BI in his car.

ITA @Curious in CT

IMO it’s also particularly hypocritical and audacious of Mr. Last Two Decades Plus of Four Mornings A Week On The Couch NP, a person who claims to use his professional career as a type of self-therapy to work through the ghosts of abusers past, to not only leak to the press alleged parts of the confidential report by summarizing/mischaracterizing/paraphrasing it and just generally throwing shade since day one at JD’s mental health.

The fact is JD’s fear and anxiety was not delusion, paranoia, “hysterics,” melodrama, overaction, or the result of a “florid” imagination or sick revenge fantasy or even in any way abnormal.

Her fear, anxiety, and lord knows what all else (likely PTSD), seems entirely rational, accurate, appropriate, and significant given the dangerous and dire situation she and her family were (are) in with reference to the threat posed by FD.

It’s also possible (if not likely IMO) that FD made numerous prior attempts to humiliate, undermine, gaslight, and depress her and that it’s even documented several attempts he made to try to terrorize her and make her fear for her life and the lives of her children. He almost ran her over, my guess is at some point he may have tried to poison her (not much talk lately about that $14K lab bill; maybe it occurred to NP that might not be good news for FD). I wonder if JD ever got fallen down a staircase or fell asleep in her not separate bathtub?
Absolutely agree with you on all this and the hypocrisy of NP "mental health professional by virture of all of his years in therapy" is something that I am still processing as the invasion of personal privacy that resulted from NP decision to release details of the report is something that I would have thought he would have been sensitive to.

But I wonder if he has impulse control issues too as all I can think about is that the justification for him doing what he did with the report was to counter a reporter that was threatening to release a 'kill report' on his client?

Sounded like fight or flight impulses kicked in in dinosaur brained No Case Norm I guess as his decision making skills were totally absent IMO.

Wonder if his explanation will hold water with Judge Heller? I hope not as what he did was dispicable and professional irresponsible as well as illegal IMO and I hope he is fined and released from the case.

But the issuance of this report to the public by Pattis along with Atty Richlins recent comments about getting this report unsealed for the criminal prosecution lead me to believe this report might end up being discussed in court again and I find this highly disturbing if it happened. I think its important to watch Judge Heller closely on this matter in light of the fact that she expressed zero outrage about what had been done by the GAL/FD Former ATTY and Pattis when this matter last came up in court and this was hugely disappointing IMO.

I was just reading about the Block Island house and how the owner was so pleased that FD was able to arrange for all the materials to be transported to the island. Would it be possible he could use a connection such as this to have JD's body lost at sea? Yuck, hate to type that.

It’s possible. Many threads back, I made a similar guess based on the same information from the FoRe website. As I recall, the testimonial from someone else on that BI,RI project (architect maybe?) mentioned how good FD was at complex offshore staging of materials and crews given sensitive or protected environmental areas and the need for getting or navigating EV regs and variances permits etc.

Going with the go what/where you know theory, I always guessed FD was doing a lot of cash works off the books and potentially shady illegal subs as in not properly licensed potentially exploiting/employing undocumented labor etc, but for sure would have both knowledge of this area from that project — especially offshore staging and sequencing choreography of multiple suppliers and contractors.

In short, he’s FD’s got connections who have connections so ways of not getting his hands to dirty or leaving too much of a paper trail while still getting the job done by whatever means necessary.

The location and effort seems more complex and involved than necessary or satisfying for FD (I think he maybe ADHD - no offense or stigma implied just a theory — or at least just not super into delayed gratification or putting a lot of effort or money into disappearing Jennifer.

I think she’ll be found closer. Hoping for a haystack with a needle soon found and identified.

Praying for answers and justice for Jennifer and her friends, family, children, loved ones, supporters, advocates. None of them deserved any of this horror, this pain, or this loss.

07/12/2019 D APPEARANCE
Document.gif
newred.gif

Appearance

http://civilinquiry.jud.ct.gov/DocumentInquiry/DocumentInquiry.aspx?DocumentNo=17331326

Clicking on the question marks ( ) will give you information about that section of the form.
APPEARANCE
JD-CL-12 Rev. 1-12
P.B. §§ 3-1 thru 3-6, 3-8, 10-13, 25A-2
Notice To Self-Represented Parties
A self-represented party is a person who represents himself or herself. If you are a self- represented party and you filed an appearance before and you have since changed your address, you must let the court and all attorneys and self-represented parties of record know that you have changed your address by checking the box below:
I am filing this appearance to let the court and all attorneys and self-represented
parties of record know that I have changed my address. My new address is below. Name of case (Full name of Plaintiff vs. Full name of Defendant)
FARBER, GLORIA, EXECUTOR OF THE ESTATE OF HILLIARD v. FORE GROUP, INC. Et Al
Address of Court (Number, street, town and zip code)
95 WASHINGTON STREET HARTFORD, CT 06106
Please Enter the Appearance of
STATE OF CONNECTICUT
Instructions — See Back/Page 2
SUPERIOR COURT
www.jud.ct.gov
Return date
Feb-20-2018
Docket number
HHD-CV-18-6088970-S

Judicial Housing Small Geographic
District Session Claims Area number Scheduled Court date (Criminal/Motor Vehicle Matters)
Name of self-represented party (See "Notice to Self-Represented Parties" at top), or name of official, firm, professional corporation, or individual attorney
MURRAY WILLIAM E LAW OFFICES OF LLC
Mailing Address (Number, street) (Notice to attorneys and law firms - The address to which papers will be mailed from the court is the one registered or affiliated with your juris number. That address cannot be changed in this form.)
998 FARMINGTON AVENUE SUITE 102LL
City/town
WEST HARTFORD
Telephone number (Area code first) 860-969-0619
State
CT
Zip code
E-mail address
bill@billmurraylegal.com
in the case named above for: ("x" one of the following parties; if this is a Family Matters case, also indicate the scope of your appearance)
The Plaintiff (includes the person suing another person).
All Plaintiffs.
The following Plaintiff(s) only:
The Defendant (includes the person being sued or charged with a crime).
The Defendant for the purpose of the bail hearing only (in criminal and motor vehicle cases only). All Defendants.
The following Defendant(s) only:
Other (Specify):
This is a Family Matters case and my appearance is for: ("x" one or both)
matters in the Family Division of the Superior Court Title IV-D Child Support matters
Note: If other counsel or a self-represented party has already filed an appearance for the party or parties "x'd" above, put an "x" in box 1 or 2 below:

1. ✖ 2.
This appearance is in place of the appearance of the following attorney,
firm or self-represented party on file (P.B. Sec. 3-8): ROME CLIFFORD KATZ & KOERNER LLP 304302
This appearance is in addition to an appearance already on file.
(Name and Juris Number)
I agree to accept papers (service) electronically in this case under Practice Book Section 10-13
Signed (Individual attorney or self-represented party) u 415809
Certification
Yes No
Date signed
Jul 12 2019

Interesting that the reporter referred to JD as FD’s “ex-wife”

Rochlin says he can’t really speak to the criminal matter bc he’s entered an appearance in the divorce case.

Later says he and NP in super frequent communication and coordination (talking and texting etc) and taking a kind of holistic approach to the various actions (debt case not really mentioned, not any sanctions/contempt issues motions against FD in any of the actions).

Rochlin claims the legal team of Pattis & Rochlin et al don’t really know any more about any of this than the public knows and what’s in the arrest warrant. (? with a straight face even)

Later, RR mentions how lonely FD is. Reminds me of that scene in the movie Fargo where Margie gets lured off to meet an old high school class mate for lunch and the classmate gives her the sob story about how the classmate’s wife died and he’s so lonely. Spoiler alert: pants on fire.

So RR says in essence that I’m a lonely boy song — FD ain’t got no wife, he ain’t got no girlfriend, he misss his children and is concerned about him, has some lovely properties coming on the market and a couple already listed if you care to check a look.

Omg gerranimals.

One interesting tidbit: defense team trying to get the divorce court to unseal the custody psych eval on JD because FD needs that and they want to use the report for his criminal defense.

imo FD is really out for torment. RR is calm-talking, less-offensive offensive, defensive lineman.

FD can’t stand how much attention JD is getting and how the people are giving him the stink eye and adore her. He had to fly over supporters who hopefully don’t speak English so this won’t get lost in translation when he translates it for them — their adoration and support. (No one mentioned he’s a good cook this time. Maybe no need since it’s just the guys. They order in. Or not.)

So, blue man gone. Next theory up is “snapped” — FD team is going to say JD lured him to the NC rental and attacked him in the garage. He had to defend himself. She had a poison ivy branch. It was horrible. He is so lonely.

Criminal trial for murder is unstated but assumed.

JMO/IMK/MOO
I have wondered if his first wife thought or knew he was leaving her because he wanted JD’s money.
Sure sounds like it

Thought this tidbit was interesting with regards to both properties:

“Police are now looking for videos that would show his client leaving from a back entrance of the Farmington home and entering the New Canaan house from the rear, he said.”
Jennifer Dulos case: Defense waiting for ‘smoking gun’ evidence

Forget about what NP says re: defending FoDu and the “very good” reason FoDu was on Albany Avenue competing in the trash bin odyssey of stupidity with our damsel under duress MT. A very good reason that NP doesn’t want to share right now. Forget about the “smoking gun” NP is looking for...

What’s interesting is that there are two ways to enter and exit both of the properties. At least that is my reading of it. Are all of Foregroup properties designed like that? I was under the impression there was just one access—-driveway to the street like most homes? Also in that article NP clearly states that FoDu was at home—but that mean old LE is gonna try and accuse FoDu of just leaving his cell phone behind. Maybe NP should sue the cell phone?

What’s interesting about that is the two “alibis” NP was squawking about for the last month—the attorney meeting and Greece phone call—-can be done with a Mac Book Pro etc...you don’t have to be at 4 Jefferson Crossing for that. It pretty much confirms that FoDu has nada from 9-1:30 and likely nada before 9 am. I wonder how the two entrances/exits to each property will factor in. I would imagine though LE has already had this information for a while and NP just brought it up bc...???

While I am getting a little antsy—7 weeks and no real news save the Arrest Warrants—I am confident we will be getting answers soon. I know my wishes or level of comfort aren’t important here, but I wish LE would go over every property (Foregroup and JDs home) with the same man power they used at MIRA. Jmo. I know they are working extremely hard on this case and I know they are slowly putting together a huge complicated puzzle with videos and tips and cell phone data. I have confidence in them. It’s just if they found no remains at MIRA better to be safe and check the properties thoroughly. Again, all moo. I wish LE GodSpeed in closing out this case and presenting it to the States Attorney for charges.

Not that I think much of MT, but I personally think FD might be the gold digger....LOL!!!
Agreed
Yes, totally see what you are saying and its a bit like the mini tantrum he threw when the Fox61 news team didn't leave the area after he tried to be 'nice' to them. We saw the tension setting in and then he just seemed to explode. I think the more we see of him and the more the family court documents hit the press that others will see what JD was trying to describe to the court about FD.

I just hope nobody gets hurt while he is out on bail and that LE are closely monitoring him and his interactions with people.
my feeling is that we are going to see his real anger at some point. He can’t hold it.

Oy I am sure you don't know this and mean no harm but the term "Oriental" is highly outdated and considered racist, so much so that it is legislated against use in government texts. You can say Asian or Asia American. At least in the U.S. -- not sure where you are writing from.
Why Do We Say "Asian American" Not "Oriental"? | Season 1 Episode 35 | Origin of Everything
If I understand correctly, it is OK to say "Oriental rugs", but for people "Asian" or "Asian American" is correct.

I thought about the 'poisoning' also since NP says FD's such a
good cook.
"Here Honey I made this omelette just for you w/ all the good Greek cheese and spices."

I’m not sure I’d believe NP about much, including FD’s cooking. I AM sure I’d rather eat a peanut-butter sandwich in my car than have dinner of any type with those two. Bad. I know.

Correct, you can talk about it on PM only, not on main TOS thread.

No one worry that I’ll PM you but I didn’t know this (I should do my research!). How does that even work as in do you ask permission first and if so how. Again—; I’m asking out of interest only! No worries about a torrent of PMs from me, friends! :)

No one worry that I’ll PM you but I didn’t know this (I should do my research!). How does that even work as in do you ask permission first and if so how. Again—; I’m asking out of interest only! No worries about a torrent of PMs from me, friends! :)
No permission needed, just send a message and see IF they respond. Some people post in their signature if they don't want
pm's.

If this means what I think it does, that GF has moved to CT, I imagine it is for the good of those kids and I once again say that GF is my role model and I don’t mean because she has money. This may get me booted, alas... My Rule No. 1 in life is, “Don’t F—- with My Kids.” I’d have it cross-stitched and hanging on the wall if I knew how to cross stitch. :) And part of looking out for my kids means looking out for others’ kids, too. Anyway!
It's all Greek to me but I think this is a change of address for one of the attorneys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member