Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #17 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
How is this theory more simple than any other? It has more non-verified hypotheses in it than most, IMO. You have no evidence that she had any kind of relationship with AA except texting from 6 pm the day before she died and him having her Tinder photos and other downloaded pictures on his phone.

You don't know that she had a boyfriend, much less 2. She may or may not have had 2 SD's (and the whole point of them is to limit the time you spend in return for an allowance - and to enjoy the limited time you spend with them).

Too many maybe's. What you just wrote out is far from simple.
BBM

The last I heard, he had photographs of her, including her profile photograph, on his phone. Is there some source that says they were from
Tinder?

Do other people remember that ‘she was seeing three men’ on MSM? (Or on her social media?) I remember her saying she had two (presumably two sugar daddy’s, but some posters thought it could have been two accounts on SD/SB sites.)

No, I don’t remember three. I believe she said she was currently seeing 2 in the infamous advice quote.

This is a super late reply to a post by @MsBetsy. She had questioned whether AA had possibly witnessed a burning in Nigeria such as he wrote about in his book.

I just finished Trevor Noah’s memoir, “Born a Crime”, about growing up in South Africa. During apartheid and the violence there, he witnessed “necklacing”- as AA wrote about in his book on Amazon. I had never heard of it until this case- can’t believe I’ve now read about it twice in two weeks. Noah was obviously impacted significantly by this- as AA might have been- though with very different outcomes.

Does anyone recall taking a good look at AA’s Facebook page in the beginning? I was going back to look at the pic of he and the girl and noticed it had what I thought was a large amount of likes in relation to comments. I think 159, I don’t know if those are after his arrest or before. But what I find most interesting, actually REALLY interesting is that after looking at the profiles of almost all 159, they are mostly all foreign, remotely foreign. Everywhere from Algeria to Peru. IF he always had that many it would cause me to think he had some international distribution of something. I don’t think gaming peeps because I don’t think his real name was used with gaming profiles. The profile pic of him in glasses has over 409 likes.

Anybody recall the numbers before?

I’ve linked to his page and the pic used in his Airbnb.

Ayoola Aj

This is a super late reply to a post by @MsBetsy. She had questioned whether AA had possibly witnessed a burning in Nigeria such as he wrote about in his book.

I just finished Trevor Noah’s memoir, “Born a Crime”, about growing up in South Africa. During apartheid and the violence there, he witnessed “necklacing”- as AA wrote about in his book on Amazon. I had never heard of it until this case- can’t believe I’ve now read about it twice in two weeks. Noah was obviously impacted significantly by this- as AA might have been- though with very different outcomes.
I'd definitely heard about it before this case. It's been a "thing" for years, but mostly I heard about it happening in South Africa. I think there was even a "necklacing" scene in the recent Amazon Prime mini-series The Widow.

Does anyone recall taking a good look at AA’s Facebook page in the beginning? I was going back to look at the pic of he and the girl and noticed it had what I thought was a large amount of likes in relation to comments. I think 159, I don’t know if those are after his arrest or before. But what I find most interesting, actually REALLY interesting is that after looking at the profiles of almost all 159, they are mostly all foreign, remotely foreign. Everywhere from Algeria to Peru. IF he always had that many it would cause me to think he had some international distribution of something. I don’t think gaming peeps because I don’t think his real name was used with gaming profiles. The profile pic of him in glasses has over 409 likes.

Ayoola Aj

When I see something like that my immediate thought is usually that they are buying followers and likes. If I recall correctly, there were a few pictures back to back but before and after was really low engagement?

It’s a way of trying to fake internet celebrity if people keep up with it.

Do other people remember that ‘she was seeing three men’ on MSM? (Or on her social media?) I remember her saying she had two (presumably two sugar daddy’s, but some posters thought it could have been two accounts on SD/SB sites.)

I don't remember 3. I remember this stating she has two:

Missing University of Utah student Mackenzie Lueck is a sugar baby who sought out men over 35 | Daily Mail Online

And an excerpt from the article:

<snipped by me >"In another message Lueck revealed she has two sugar daddies and which sites she uses to obtain them.

'I have some experience on seeking arrangements, online only, tinder, and currently have two lol.'

Aside from her personal Instagram, Lueck also operates an alias account under the name @NovaBaby96, with a profile photo that shows a woman in panties that read 'Daddy' on the back. "<snipped by me >

Ayoola Aj

I think it still might be gaming connections—there’s phone games that’ll give you bonuses for connecting to ‘Facebook friends,’ and it wouldn’t matter if you didn’t use your real name in the game—you’d tell other teammates what your Facebook was. I have no idea what the real explanation for his Facebook likes is, though.

Ayoola Aj
Good catch! I saw the FB at the beginning but did not notice this. I would rule out the gaming aspect too. Regarding AA's foreign friends - there is an app where you can pay for "likes" and followers on any SM site. I wonder if he did this? However, there is a network at universities for international students to connect.

Has the woman in this photo been identified? I always wondered who she was.

Good catch! I saw the FB at the beginning but did not notice this. I would rule out the gaming aspect too. Regarding AA's foreign friends - there is an app where you can pay for "likes" and followers on any SM site. I wonder if he did this? However, there is a network at universities for international students to connect.

That woman can't be sleuthed, IMO. She's not been named as a suspect by LE and hasn't been discussed/identified in MSM, IIRC.

ETA: I suppose the woman could be sleuthed, however it would be against TOS to discuss the information in the thread, IMO.

When I see something like that my immediate thought is usually that they are buying followers and likes. If I recall correctly, there were a few pictures back to back but before and after was really low engagement?

It’s a way of trying to fake internet celebrity if people keep up with it.

I think it still might be gaming connections—there’s phone games that’ll give you bonuses for connecting to ‘Facebook friends,’ and it wouldn’t matter if you didn’t use your real name in the game—you’d tell other teammates what your Facebook was. I have no idea what the real explanation for his Facebook likes is, though.

I didn’t realize you could buy likes or followers on Facebook. Instagram yes, I just didn’t know for Facebook. I think “buying” likes fits his persona.

It may be the gaming connection but odd that all are foreign. I’d expect many from either Nigeria or USA as well.

And yes, I believe I know who the girl is in the picture.

Not seen it.

AA's family attorney alleges that his girlfriend has not been able to talk to his public defender.

Isn't it typical for fb photo to feature you and your s/o?

MOO

I didn’t realize you could buy likes or followers on Facebook. Instagram yes, I just didn’t know for Facebook. I think “buying” likes fits his persona.

It may be the gaming connection but odd that all are foreign. I’d expect many from either Nigeria or USA as well.

And yes, I believe I know who the girl is in the picture.

BBM - agreed and IMO - he did this. He needed followers. I think AA carefully chose his followers/friends - weather in the gaming world, real world, or on SM sites.

Very informative video segment at that link.

The former renter was very lucky, in my opinion. The kinds of questions AA was asking her (where her apartment was etc) would have raised red flags for me immediately. Glad she didn't tell him too much about herself and didn't friend him later. This guy definitely was a predator, constantly looking for easy prey, in my opinion.

Agree. I'm sad for the renter, and any others because I believe they too were prey.

I believe that AA's appetite for this crime was peaking, and if not ML, his victim very well could have been a guest, housekeeper, and/or any other unsuspecting person that believed AA was a safe friend.

MOO

You know why someone would meet in a isolated location in the middle of the night? The only reason I can come up with is an addict in need of a fix. Like opiate addiction. If she had a dependency issue, the first thing she or anyone in that situation would do upon arriving at their destination is to go get some, no matter what the time is, or where ever one has to go to get it.

Just my opinion.
That may be one reason, but I dont think this was the case.
Kenzie was not known to use drugs at all, and reportedly only drank socially. I believe one of her friends, maybe the VI, said she would have one or two drinks only when socializing.
I think he lured her there for other reasons. Imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member